What's new

Can Pakistan Army Defend Pakistan in 21st Century Modern Warfare?

oh yeah? then who applied mujahedin model against us after its success against the russians, who has bloddied kashmir since 1990? stop talking crap
so what do u want that u applied the same model against us in 1971 and when we did the same to pant gili ho gai wah wah and plz stop ur BS bcha baar baar kra baap ignore kea jai and jab baap aik baar kra to bcha rona lg jata hai thats what u indians do

dont u worry if ur army want to finish Pakistan we will assure u that we will finish hindu race from the map of the world

That's funny!!
  1. Old Age-till 1947 - If you look at history they have been trying to wipe out other religions for a millennial with ZERO success
  2. 1947~2000 - You've tried many times but resulted in loosing your own limbs to create new and better country called BD
  3. 2000~till today - it's impossible for you to achieve and by each day passing it will be impossible for you to dream about it let alone taking some actions.
I assume you are a convert who's ancestors gave up to atrocities of Muslim rulers in past. I do understand, it's natural to feel pain when you see the very people (your own brother sisters) you abandon are doing better than you.

That's funny!!
  1. Old Age-till 1947 - If you look at history they have been trying to wipe out other religions for a millennial with ZERO success
  2. 1947~2000 - You've tried many times but resulted in loosing your own limbs to create new and better country called BD
  3. 2000~till today - it's impossible for you to achieve and by each day passing it will be impossible for you to dream about it let alone taking some actions.
I assume you are a convert who's ancestors gave up to atrocities of Muslim rulers in past. I do understand, it's natural to feel pain when you see the very people (your own brother sisters) you abandon are doing better than you.
read the comment first then understand the meaning then post BS regarding other people my advise to u ... i said if u want to destroy Pakistan ( IF) so plz stop ur BS and secondly i am Alvi Awan and we are not converters we are the one who F**kd ur baharat raj when mughals invited us to do jehad against hindus in sub continent so Read history before commenting bullshit

read the comment first then understand the meaning then post BS regarding other people my advise to u ... i said if u want to destroy Pakistan ( IF) so plz stop ur BS and secondly i am Alvi Awan and we are not converters we are the one who F**kd ur baharat raj when mughals invited us to do jehad against hindus in sub continent so Read history before commenting bullshit

Hmm.. so you consider most of your Pakistani people are the one F**kd by your ancestors? That's gross disrespect to your own people. It seem Pakistan is more divided that it appears on surface. Almost like self destruct mode. Do we really need to lift a finger ? Nah......

Hypocrisy at it's best!!

India is working on measures to fool anti satellite missiles.Beside that Pakistan is years away to devlop that technology.

so u r free to make friends with them but history and conflicts say something else anyways i appreciate ur mind set ...

If you know history, I will request you to recall Germany and other countries after World War 2. There was great hatred and now those countries are great friends. Can you remember the thousands of years of history of conflicts in Europe? If they can live like great friends, why can Pakistan and India not become friends?

Hmm.. so you consider most of your Pakistani people are the one F**kd by your ancestors? That's gross disrespect to your own people. It seem Pakistan is more divided that it appears on surface. Almost like self destruct mode. Do we really need to lift a finger ? Nah......

Hypocrisy at it's best!!
yea exactly nobody need to lift a finger when country is on a self destruct mode with 32 freedom movements happening in its territory so plz stop blaming ISI and Pak Army .. we aint got no time to put our hands in a shit we are busy fighting TTP so plz next time use ur brain before dragging Pakistan and its Evil plans to destroy India

If you know history, I will request you to recall Germany and other countries after World War 2. There was great hatred and now those countries are great friends. Can you remember the thousands of years of history of conflicts in Europe? If they can live like great friends, why can Pakistan and India not become friends?
germans are christian and other european countries are christian so they share the same religion buddy .. and that is not the case with Pakistan and India ... and secondly if we want to be friends with them then why the hell we first got separated why not make this region an Akhand Bharat ??

we can never become friends as long as you dont change your army's mindset isi and your army works against India !that's exactly what happens when you let your army dictate an entire nation Pak army stopped Nawaz Sharif govt from trade deal: India - The Times of India

nowadays even tanks can be paradropped, so that will form advancing columns

Tell us more , Genius.

So you are going to drop few hundred Tanks from the Air.

If your Generals are Geniuses like you, I think we have very little to worry about..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many huge Transport aircrafts are you going to use for this Air Drop... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please! no stupid remarks on my thread. Though I have written the original post for professional excellence of Pak Army, I want my country to make great friends with Indians and I want Indians to feel the same way about us. We do not want to annihilate or win over any country especially India and want to make friends with them.

You are talking sense and have my full support!! Why current generation pay the price for the mistakes done by people in past!

I have full faith in the Defensive capability of Pak Army.

If all else fails they will use Pak Tactical Nukes on advancing Indian Columns within Pakistani Territory.

Yes, Nasr- The End.... Instead of buying f16's PA should just keep raising Nasr Brigades.... This missile is the solution to everything...

Works for me , Genius.....

Just the threat of such action will keep the Indians at bay unless they wish to be toasted to a dark Crisp......
What if Air interdiction is not followed by any armor??

germans are christian and other european countries are christian so they share the same religion buddy .. and that is not the case with Pakistan and India ... and secondly if we want to be friends with them then why the hell we first got separated why not make this region an Akhand Bharat ??

Pakistan and India are two separate countries and we will always exist on the map of the world as separate countries. But we want to have great friendship between the two countries. Religion should be a personal matter for us. Islam, as I understand, does not teach me to harm any Indian or Hindu in any way imaginable. Indians are a hard working and intelligent people and I have great regard for them. I wish all of us, Indians and Pakistanis feel the same way about each other.

Future wars wont be conventional specially for india and pakistan. South Asia will become a nuclear wasteland. Both india and pakistan are well aware of this fact.

Back
Top Bottom