What's new

Can Pakistan Army Defend Pakistan in 21st Century Modern Warfare?

The response to Indian nuclear attack on Pakistan would be massive. The India as you know it will cease to exist.

Any Population center with more than a million Population would evaporate.

I don't think your kind has the guts to attack Pakistan with nukes because your leaders know the annihilation of India would be MASSIVE and COMPLETE.

India won't have to go nuclear to take over Pakistan conventionally. It will be Pakistan who will be first to go nuclear when they loose conventionally. And when it choose to do so, then we will have radio active desert towards the west of Thar, Runn of Kutch and Kashmir. Nothing else until Afganistan.

India won't have to go nuclear to take over Pakistan conventionally. It will be Pakistan who will be first to go nuclear when they loose conventionally. And when it choose to do so, then we will have radio active desert towards the west of Thar, Runn of Kutch and Kashmir. Nothing else until Afganistan.

And you foolishly think we will wait for you before we waste you completely.

You will already be a blackened scorched piece of land that used to be habitable.

And you foolishly think we will wait for you before we waste you completely.

You will already be a blackened scorched piece of land that used to be habitable.

Not Pakistani cup of tea.

Too small, obsolete Chinese stuff and will be broken before nuclear threshold is reached.

I don't think your kind has the guts to attack Pakistan with nukes because your leaders know the annihilation of India would be MASSIVE and COMPLETE.
Are you under the mistaken impression that India would just twiddly its thumbs in the event of Pakistan using nukes?
Are you under the mistaken impression that annihilation of India would be MASSIVE and COMPLETE? Wrong! India's land area is 3,000,000 sq km. All your nukes would never be able to cover even a quarter of it!! In contrast your land area is just 750,000 sq km. So who will be completely annihilated is crystal clear.

Are you aware of India's 'no first use nuclear policy'? But if you ever make the blunder of using nukes, India will RETALIATE on a massive scale. Your small country of 750,000 sq km would cease to exist.

So please don't talk crap regarding use of nukes. They are never going to be used in any future war. At most nukes have only deterrent value.

And don't be under the mistaken impression that your armed forces are infallible. Comparing yourselves with U.S, Russian and Israeli armed forces is laughable. Get real and stop living in a world of make believe, and falling hook line and sinker for the propaganda churned out by your Establishment.

Last edited:
Pakistan is continuing to build more nuclear missiles and war heads.

A few years ago the number stood at around 110 now i expect it to be 150 plus.

Pakistan is building enough war heads to destroy all of india, let their be no doubt about this

Are you under the mistaken impression that India would just twiddly its thumbs in the event of Pakistan using nukes?
Are you under the mistaken impression that annihilation of India would be MASSIVE and COMPLETE? Wrong! India's land area is 3,000,000 sq km. All your nukes would never be able to cover even a quarter of it!! In contrast your land area is just 750,000 sq km. So who will be completely annihilated is crystal clear.

Are you aware of India's 'no first use nuclear policy'? But if you ever make the blunder of using nukes, India will RETALIATE on a massive scale. Your small country of 750,000 sq km would cease to exist.

So please don't talk crap regarding use of nukes. They are never going to be used in any future war. At most nukes have only deterrent value.

And don't be under the mistaken impression that your armed forces are infallible. Comparing yourselves with U.S, Russian and Israeli armed forces is laughable. Get real and stop living in a world of make believe, and falling hook line and sinker for the propaganda churned out by your Establishment.

Hmmm my what a heated debate we are having we nuke that we nuke this blah blah
well i will be brief both Pakistan & India can't afford a nuclear war and the reason is simple if God forbid a nuclear war starts though Pakistan will cease to exist but India will also face the consequences and that is it will loose approx 50-60% of its area meaning all of the technological, economical and financial infrastructure will cease to exist and India will go back approx 50 years back and then coming back will be near impossible so i don't think there will be any nuclear war or any conventional war

well i will be brief both Pakistan & India can't afford a nuclear war and the reason is simple if God forbid a nuclear war starts though Pakistan will cease to exist but India will also face the consequences and that is it will loose approx 50-60% of its area meaning all of the technological, economical and financial infrastructure will cease to exist and India will go back approx 50 years back and then coming back will be near impossible so i don't think there will be any nuclear war or any conventional war
I hope the generals with their fingers itching to press the red button understand this.

I hope the generals with their fingers itching to press the red button understand this.

well in my opinion i think they know the aftermath if nuclear war arises as both countries are had few skirmishes specially kargil issue so i don't reckon it will happen
but on the side note now Mr Modi is in power lets see how the situation goes now

at least india can start afresh without facing any daily terrorist and also also terrorist will see if they make their head up again they will be wiped up. so world can live in peace after that.

oh,,,come on!! :mad:
why u talking sense?:mad:
itni badhiya tutu meme chal rahi ,,,,everybody goin nookliah,,,,
dont be a spoilsport:nono:
pls lemme enjoy:pop:

at least india can start afresh without facing any daily terrorist and also also terrorist will see if they make their head up again they will be wiped up. so world can live in peace after that.
hmmm I don't rekon that will be easy to achieve and also you got friendly China in your neighbor :)

oh,,,come on!! :mad:
why u talking sense?:mad:
itni badhiya tutu meme chal rahi ,,,,everybody goin nookliah,,,,
dont be a spoilsport:nono:
pls lemme enjoy:pop:

lol oh my...
well it seems you like to read all these spiced up topics but sorry mate am just giving my opinion on the reality of the situation :)

have u heard about something called nuclear winter radioactivity will turn entire south asia uninhabitable
how can u start fresh

Back
Top Bottom