What's new

Can Pakistan Army Defend Pakistan in 21st Century Modern Warfare?

Pakistan cannot defend herself from advanced opponent as simple as that. Only option is to use nukes and that will never happen. So in the nut shell, if advanced enemy decided to attack, Pakistan has nowhere to hide.

Would you classify India as an advanced opponent for Pakistan ?

Okay, your primiary concerns are Satellites and Pakistan Navy are understandable. Though we waste our times fighting on War on Terror but our country tried to be invaded by advanced country last twelve years even Mumbai attacks but it doesn't happen.

Beside Satellite issue, what else we are concerned other things? I believe next 10-15 years from today, India will gain more full confidences relying on Satellite communication, Pakistan no doubt must gain laser technology or anti-Satellite technology. Look at how Soviet Union developed anti-satellite killer to response on US aggression.

Also, at this moment Pakistan must do experiments on Multiple Reentry Vehicles (MRV) on our missiles technology, Satellite can't do anything to prevent them.

Tell us more , Genius.

So you are going to drop few hundred Tanks from the Air.

If your Generals are Geniuses like you, I think we have very little to worry about..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many huge Transport aircrafts are you going to use for this Air Drop... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
make no mistake............ we are Indians, we can do everything, be it building nuclear submarines, space vehicles, aircraft carriers, ICBMs, IITs, IIMs nd many other things:yahoo::yahoo::flame:

so what do u want that u applied the same model against us in 1971 and when we did the same to pant gili ho gai wah wah and plz stop ur BS bcha baar baar kra baap ignore kea jai and jab baap aik baar kra to bcha rona lg jata hai thats what u indians do
rota kaun hai ye puri duniya janti hai, its ur country which is in ruins not ours

I believe four things are challenging for Pakistan and can come from any country:

1) Satellite threats
2) Un-manned/Pilotless threats
3) Stealth Technology.
4) Cyber threats.

Pakistan need defence at least but should also try to work in these fields itself.

If we talk about conventional threat, we are much capable to hold and defend our boundaries. I think we should reduce funding for missiles and reduce the size of our forces and invest on the above 4 listed field and also increase the quality of our soldiers.

Don't worry, we will bury you long before you have a chance to Bury us.

Guaranteed. So say your Final Prayers while you still have a chance, when the hostilities begin .......

LOLL, just another 'Gasbag' at work........
Gas on Gaston! :rofl:

Oh yes, in everyway.

Pakistan and Indian militaries are on same level of advancement...Pakistan has advantages in some areas and India has advantages in others, but over-all, both military machines are very similar in technological advancement, command structure, and so on.

If you believe that Indian military has some decisive edge over Pakistan, then you are nothing but a typical brainwashed gullibe Indian who believes that India is future 'superpower' and that Su-30MKI is the God of aircrafts and so on...

Pakistan and Indian militaries are on same level of advancement...Pakistan has advantages in some areas and India has advantages in others, but over-all, both military machines are very similar in technological advancement, command structure, and so on.

If you believe that Indian military has some decisive edge over Pakistan, then you are nothing but a typical brainwashed gullibe Indian who believes that India is future 'superpower' and that Su-30MKI is the God of aircrafts and so on...

dude its good to be patriotic but its utterly foolish to be ignorant ,India's Navy is way more strong then PN,
PN is a brown water navy while , IN is well on its way of becoming a blue water navy ! India's naval budget alone is close to $10 billion USD ! PAF best assets are 76 f-16 of which only 18 are block 52 ! while India has more then 200 su-30MKI , Pakistan's active troops is about 620,000 with 515,000 reserves while India's active troops are more then 1.3 million with nearly another 2 million in reserves ! think before you post jingoism will lead you nowhere, if you judge strategic matters based on sheer jingoistic emotions then GOD help you

dude its good to be patriotic but its utterly foolish to be ignorant ,India's Navy is way more strong then PN,
PN is a brown water navy while , IN is well on its way of becoming a blue water navy ! India's naval budget alone is close to $10 billion USD ! PAF best assets are 76 f-16 of which only 18 are block 52 ! while India has more then 200 su-30MKI , Pakistan's active troops is about 620,000 with 515,000 reserves while India's active troops are more then 1.3 million with nearly another 2 million in reserves ! think before you post jingoism will lead you nowhere, if you judge strategic matters based on sheer jingoistic emotions then GOD help you

Are you theek thak bhai?

Indian military doesn't hold any decisive technological edge over Pakistan military. Where did you even counter my this statement?

indian military is numerically larger than Pak's..we all know it.

Pakistan Navy is smaller because it has to defend 10 times smaller area than india....

Pakistan Air Force is right up there and indians are in no shape to even think about achieving any aerial dominance over Pak's airspace...

Pakistan's land forces are well-poised to thwart any land invasion...

There is a reason why there exists a "balance" of power b/w India and Pakistan..and specially with nuclear capability.

U.S military holds "decisive" edge over Pakistan. Indian military and Pakistan military do not hold such edge over each other..hence balance of power in the region..

I have full faith in the Defensive capability of Pak Army.

If all else fails they will use Pak Tactical Nukes on advancing Indian Columns within Pakistani Territory.
So you want to nuke your own territory? Have you any idea of the consequences? Neither any Pakistani would survive nor would anything grow in that theater for the next 50 years! Your rivers which are downstream would get polluted by radioactive fallout, poisoning your crops and drinking water supplies in the areas affected. And that would mean hundreds of square kilometers!

And then that's just about your own nukes that would cause this destruction in your own territory. I haven't even got started on the nuclear response from India which would me massive - both counter value as well as counter force.

And thus, the world always considered tactical nukes or TNW as self destructive. The world, therefore, has discarded this doctrine of using tactical nukes decades ago, but it seems the Pakistani planners have not read the consequences of using such weapons and refuse to do so.

So you want to nuke your own territory? Have you any idea of the consequences? Neither any Pakistani would survive nor would anything grow in that theater for the next 50 years! Your rivers which are downstream would get polluted by radioactive fallout, poisoning your crops and drinking water supplies in the areas affected. And that would mean hundreds of square kilometers!

And then that's just about your own nukes that would cause this destruction in your own territory. I haven't even got started on the nuclear response from India which would me massive - both counter value as well as counter force.

And thus, the world always considered tactical nukes or TNW as self destructive. The world, therefore, has discarded this doctrine of using tactical nukes decades ago, but it seems the Pakistani planners have not read the consequences of using such weapons and refuse to do so.

The response to Indian nuclear attack on Pakistan would be massive. The India as you know it will cease to exist.

Any Population center with more than a million Population would evaporate.

I don't think your kind has the guts to attack Pakistan with nukes because your leaders know the annihilation of India would be MASSIVE and COMPLETE.

Are you people discussing for Nuclear bombs? :fie:

One nuclear bomb will result be.... Destroy all Pakistan and India around 50-60 %..

So, hope no nuclear bomb.....

Issue may remain same because there is no more options. Lets talk and think for development and about future...

Forget kashmir............................. Last 60 years, We missed so many good things in past.

so now choose development... India Doing now pakistan needs to do..:big_boss:

Nations win or lose wars, so Yes the kind of stubborn nation we are, we will survive the apocalypse or apocalypses !! :pakistan:

"The world" discarded TNWs because of the lowering of threshold caused by them, which resulted in increased likelihood of an all-out war, even in case of small conflicts (as the exchange of TNWs would ultimately grow into an exchange of Thermonuclear weapons).
It should be understood well that India and Pakistan must not be compared to US & USSR (of the cold war era) in the nuclear scenario.

Back
Top Bottom