What's new

Can Pakistan Army Defend Pakistan in 21st Century Modern Warfare?

yea they can but if everything fails then i assure u we will take that nation with us by nuking them simple ...
And commit suicide what a jehadi mindset speak from brains.Why only few elites have a right to take decision regarding an existance of their Race:(its Sad

Works for me , Genius.....

Just the threat of such action will keep the Indians at bay unless they wish to be toasted to a dark Crisp......
suppose, India drops paratroops in Islamabad in case of war, then going by your strategy u guys will nuke your own capital to ashes, doesnt seem logical to me

suppose, India drops paratroops in Islamabad in case of war, then going by your strategy u guys will nuke your own capital to ashes, doesnt seem logical to me

Apparently , you have a comprehension Problem.

How can Paratroopers be considered " Advancing Columns" ?

And commit suicide what a jehadi mindset speak from brains.Why only few elites have a right to take decision regarding an existance of their Race:(its Sad
dont u worry if ur army want to finish Pakistan we will assure u that we will finish hindu race from the map of the world

bhai paratroopers ?? for ur kind info Rawalpindi and Islamabad is protected by Air defence unit and secondly the task of protectin rawalpindi or islamabad is given to Kamal company of SSG and sometime Zarrar commandos are stationed in strategic locations the survivalof ur paratroopers are minimum i guess

dont u worry if ur army want to finish Pakistan we will assure u that we will finish hindu race from the map of the world

Please! no stupid remarks on my thread. Though I have written the original post for professional excellence of Pak Army, I want my country to make great friends with Indians and I want Indians to feel the same way about us. We do not want to annihilate or win over any country especially India and want to make friends with them.

Please! no stupid remarks on my thread. Though I have written the original post for professional excellence of Pak Army, I want my country to make great friends with Indians and I want Indians to feel the same way about us. We do not want to annihilate or win over any country especially India and want to make friends with them.
u talk sense, others are just hatemongerers

so u r free to make friends with them but history and conflicts say something else anyways i appreciate ur mind set ...

never did we we want to destroys any country, its u people who continue to **** up with us
u **** up with us NOOB we didnt do 1971 nor did we captured Siachen from u people its always been u ignorant brahmins and when we do something with u people u starts crying and ask ur masters russia israel and america to take action against Pakistan.. be a brave nation buddy and take it on a chin

so u r free to make friends with them but history and conflicts say something else anyways i appreciate ur mind set ...

u **** up with us NOOB we didnt do 1971 nor did we captured Siachen from u people its always been u ignorant brahmins and when we do something with u people u starts crying and ask ur masters russia israel and america to take action against Pakistan.. be a brave nation buddy and take it on a chin
oh yeah? then who applied mujahedin model against us after its success against the russians, who has bloddied kashmir since 1990? stop talking crap

Back
Top Bottom