What's new

China Reacts on India's Interceptor Test

Well I dunno why the Chinese are getting riled up. This is not aimed at China mainly cause a war between India and China is not happening. This is aimed at Pakistan if at all god forbid their govt fails and a hot headed regime comes to power and decides to play a little.

First look into your house and check who is coming to lead you Yindians. Check the very character of this Modi and then come here and spew the venom against my country you curryhead

To be honest, I think 100 Agni V's will do more for deterrence than any number of interceptors will.

Not Exactly; The Long Range Missiles are less in quantity, and it has only Nuclear Weapons, Warhead, Not the simple Bombs, More over, although India has adopted policy of "No First Use", Its hard to say about anything regarding to it, We may have number of Shaurya, Agni-1 and Brahmos like missiles, with best camouflage vehicle, so they can not be detected, and during war they may be used to destroy enemy battle field, as well as we need The Best fighter planes which are Air superiority fighter, Once win the sky, then battle field is become many time easy to win, and also Phlanx- 1-B CRAM like CIWS system for defence, so no Rockets, Missiles, Mortars can harm the Tanks, Vehicles at the battlefield.......(However this is my opinion and their may be different way of thinking)

First look into your house and check who is coming to lead you Yindians. Check the very character of this Modi and then come here and spew the venom against my country you curryhead

I was not trying to offend anybody here. Just speakin about a hypothetical scenario. If I had to stoop down to your level I can but I will not. So if you think a hot headed regime is coming in India then please develop a BMD system to keep you guys safe. Typing here on the net wont solve anything.

Back
Top Bottom