What's new

India's anti ballistic missile capabilities

I think 4th one is 1971 surrender photo :rofl::rofl:

YOu need it

:lol:naah seen it on BR! no worries back stabbing & intruding in a civil war is the best your nation 6 times our size can do in over 60 years!! :lol:

anyways back to the topic! we rather nuke ourselves and you rather than surrender! :sniper::wave:

Aarghh, not again. :hitwall:

This is the third thread I visited today where I found the same "Hum to doobenge hi sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge" mentality. :hang2:

if you haven't read the hole thread , read it .i will show the mentality of your people's aswell :partay: as i always expected , aggresive , hypocrite reaction :rofl:

No one can destroy all of a large country like India. Also there will be massive counter attack from nuclear submarines, ballistic missiles and fighter aircrafts.

wow :woot:...... HELL YEAH.........that really scared me bro :rofl: still living in the world of dreams now come to world of reality . if pakistan fire's 100 Missiles 98 will hit , only two of them would be intercepted . if Russia Can be Destroyed by pakistan , Yes we can do it again :welcome:

wow :woot:...... HELL YEAH.........that really scared me bro :rofl: still living in the world of dreams now come to world of reality . if pakistan fire's 100 Missiles 98 will hit , only two of them would be intercepted . if Russia Can be Destroyed by pakistan , Yes we can do it again :welcome:

The bold part is news to me .. lol..:woot:

kya comedy hai yaar forum pe. Har din badhia, time paas hota hai sab comments padhke. But for a few no nonsense elite posters, be it Indian posters, Pakistani posters or Chinese.. each one is a cut above the other in entertainment quotient... :pop: :pdf:

The bold part is news to me .. lol..:woot:

kya comedy hai yaar forum pe. Har din badhia, time paas hota hai sab comments padhke. But for a few no nonsense elite posters, be it Indian posters, Pakistani posters or Chinese.. each one is a cut above the other in entertainment quotient... :pop: :pdf:
another one . that's what we expect all the time from you hypocrites :devil:

:
we rather nuke ourselves and you rather than surrender! :sniper::wave:

That will be a good idea. You seem to be quite an intellectual person. You should be elevated to the post of a "Think -Tank"

So you are suggestin that there will be pak invasion over the rest of the world. ( after Russia and then may be USA ) :rofl::rofl:.

Go on man, you are the best entertainer :pop:.

Congratulation to become self proclaimed superpower .

This is the second time I am saying this on this forum: the USA destroyed the USSR with Pakistan's help. Many Pakistanis seem to think it's the other way round! :what:

People spin it depending on the context of the debate.

In certain debates, it helps you if you show that USA destroyed USSR with Pakistan's help, depending on whether you're a Pakistani or Indian.

In other certain debates, it helps you if you show that Pakistan was the chief destroyer of the USSR in Afghanistan, depending on whether you're a Pakistani or Indian.

I have seen both happening by both sides.

God the insecurity level with most of you is astonishing!!
The bear was killed because it went into the most damned place on earth to fight.. and then the worlds largest army trained to march with tanks rolling away on the green plains of Europe found itself playing hide and seek with an enemy that needed a rag,a water container, a rifle and two mags to fight for a month.
All we did on our end was ensure our survival, we aided.. we planned and they executed. All throughout our leadership would wet their beds daily fearing they'd go too far and the Union would launch an invasion of Pakistan with Indian help. Then your fearless leaders would be sitting there bowing to Indian occupation officials... and the vodka would flow.
It was a very very risky time, thank god for economics that the Soviet Union did not last.

Back to the topic and hopefully ignoring the trolls. India's BMD is more aimed at a Chinese threat than us, its quite simple, unlike the US and USSR where missile warning times are much greater.. a missile launched from even a 100km from the Pakistani side will be at dehli at around 5 minutes..
The Indian ABM's are designed to kill in the reentry phase... well guess what.. half of our missiles follow a damn flat trajectory.. which mean that even if one super duper warhead did manage to come close to hitting our warhead.. it would probably result in an airburst over the intended target.
Why do you think the Americans were soo freaked out the missiles in cuba during 1962.. because the Soviets were too..
MRBMS.. that close to the border don't give much time to react..
Which means that by the time you even realize what the crap just happened its already too late.
The only possible safeguard the Indian ABM's provide is for the eastward cities like bangalore and calcutta..
So in case its war.. and you are in a city in western India.. kiss your *** goodbye. Pakistani's should do so in advance, since they were stupid enough to leave Balochistan under developed so that even if some of them did survive there isn't much to look out for.

God the insecurity level with most of you is astonishing!!
The bear was killed because it went into the most damned place on earth to fight.. and then the worlds largest army trained to march with tanks rolling away on the green plains of Europe found itself playing hide and seek with an enemy that needed a rag,a water container, a rifle and two mags to fight for a month.
All we did on our end was ensure our survival, we aided.. we planned and they executed. All throughout our leadership would wet their beds daily fearing they'd go too far and the Union would launch an invasion of Pakistan with Indian help. Then your fearless leaders would be sitting there bowing to Indian occupation officials... and the vodka would flow.
It was a very very risky time, thank god for economics that the Soviet Union did not last.

Back to the topic and hopefully ignoring the trolls. India's BMD is more aimed at a Chinese threat than us, its quite simple, unlike the US and USSR where missile warning times are much greater.. a missile launched from even a 100km from the Pakistani side will be at dehli at around 5 minutes..
The Indian ABM's are designed to kill in the reentry phase... well guess what.. half of our missiles follow a damn flat trajectory.. which mean that even if one super duper warhead did manage to come close to hitting our warhead.. it would probably result in an airburst over the intended target.
Why do you think the Americans were soo freaked out the missiles in cuba during 1962.. because the Soviets were too..
MRBMS.. that close to the border don't give much time to react..
Which means that by the time you even realize what the crap just happened its already too late.
The only possible safeguard the Indian ABM's provide is for the eastward cities like bangalore and calcutta..
So in case its war.. and you are in a city in western India.. kiss your *** goodbye. Pakistani's should do so in advance, since they were stupid enough to leave Balochistan under developed so that even if some of them did survive there isn't much to look out for.

About time. This thread needed a post like that.

Yep, like I mentioned, some of the bhartis quantifying the probability of hit is comical to begin with, and then having numbers such as 98% and 100% makes it even worse.

As far as soviets were concerned, I have always maintained that Pakistan was merely helping US do the work. I didn't mentioned that in my last post, but yes, that in my opinion was what happened.

Back
Top Bottom