What's new

India's anti ballistic missile capabilities

Btw guys, ignore these keyboard warriors saying that the Bharati BMD is almost 100% protective. In a real world war scenario, chances are very slim that it will successfully destroy a missile.

See The AAD and PAD systems which we develop are far More superior than the Akash System which By itself is proven to be better in many aspects than MIM-104 Patriot which is the Primary ABM of US army... If you ever wanna know What gives akash an edge over MIM-104 Patriot, you may ask me, I would b more than happy to tell you....

why because ur nation dont have one or because china had yet not supplied u,if u doubt ABM tech then its good for u,it will reduce ur tensions

PAD and AAD r just tip of iceberg,they r just 2 stages of our ABM system,AD-! and AD-2 r next in line,their is also reports about an advance version of PAD and that is PDV

Finally mid course interceptors will b on the list to make it a complete 100% protective shield

ohhhhhhhhh ...... man , i really got sacred :lol: "Jo grajta han wo barsta nahe or jo barsta han wo grajta nahe " . chill out man :whistle: .

^^^bhai kabi tufan me grajte aur baraste badlo ko dekha hai. agar deka hai to aab us post ko samaj jaoge.

^^^bhai kabi tufan me grajte aur baraste badlo ko dekha hai. agar deka hai to aab us post ko samaj jaoge.

i'm trying to understand my all indian brother's .trying to take out every person rises doubt against their will :azn:

You guys are all talking about our defensive capabilities ie ABM's etc ....
Coming to the offensive part we already have the MIRV tech.
Which is just a piece of cake as it is similar to the launching of satellite pod and we have already excelled :coffee: in it

You guys are all talking about our defensive capabilities ie ABM's etc ....
Coming to the offensive part we already have the MIRV tech.
Which is just a piece of cake as it is similar to the launching of satellite pod and we have already excelled :coffee: in it

lets us see if your Defence system saves you incase of war. only future can tell what would happen . But one thing is clear , if war starts no one's *** would be safe .we die ,you will die with us too lolz
:cheers:
cheers man

lets us see if your Defence system saves you incase of war. only future can tell what would happen . But one thing is clear , if war starts no one's *** would be safe .we die ,you will die with us too lolz
cheers man

okk that's fine dude .
Live in your own bubble. :disagree:

okk that's fine dude .
Live in your own bubble. :disagree:

Yeah we will live in our bubble because we know the bubble is between Pakistan and India not Russia and America.

We have no problem in living in this bubble. ;)

how to overcome india's anti-ballistic missile capabilities?

simple.. its a numbers game... simply launch more missiles than they can counter. even with a success rate of 98%, the 2% that do pass thru.. will destroy all of india

I don't think Pakistan has large number of ballistic missiles. They are very costly and take time to build.

If Pakistan fires 100 missiles and 2 of them escapes multiple AAD and PDV than also there are some other systems at the lower level. Also two new higher altitude missile defence systems are under development, named AD-A and AD-2.

PAC-3 achieved 100% successful hits during Gulf war-2.

will destroy all of india

!!!

No one can destroy all of a large country like India. Also there will be massive counter attack from nuclear submarines, ballistic missiles and fighter aircrafts.

cheers man

Aarghh, not again. :hitwall:

This is the third thread I visited today where I found the same "Hum to doobenge hi sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge" mentality. :hang2:

Aarghh, not again. :hitwall:

This is the third thread I visited today where I found the same "Hum to doobenge hi sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge" mentality. :hang2:

& third time you haven't got it!!! pakistan rather destroy itself & you rather than lose to you! we are ready for suicide rather than lose or surrender! :coffee::wave:

& third time you haven't got it!!! pakistan rather destroy itself & you rather than lose to you! we are ready for suicide rather than lose or surrender! :coffee::wave:

You already did both the things 4 times

Back
Top Bottom