What's new

India's anti ballistic missile capabilities

who cares about your doubt , we have tested our abms many time we have a 100% success rate. it will work because it is not one layer cover it will be 3+ layer cover all around india . missile you launched from pakistan will be destroyed in pakistan itself so the radiation from plutonium can kill as many pakistani as possible
:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Don't get that much excited.It will lead to a premature ejaculation.We'll let you know when we'll launch our missiles.;)

TC.

how to overcome india's anti-ballistic missile capabilities?

simple.. its a numbers game... simply launch more missiles than they can counter. even with a success rate of 98%, the 2% that do pass thru.. will destroy all of india

I really thanks to god that all your 100% missiles wont hit India...
Else, we will have expanded desert between Iran and China.

no-nukes-logo.jpg

Don't get that much excited.It will lead to a premature ejaculation.We'll let you know when we'll launch our .;)

TC.

dont worry about me or india , you should be really worried about pakistan. when your only hope( your nuclear bomb ) becomes useless against india then were will you hide .
first go and search a cave :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont worry about me or india , you should be really worried about pakistan. when your only hope( your nuclear bomb ) becomes useless against india then were will you hide .
first go and search a cave :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have lots of caves here.The nuclear bomb was tested in a cave as well deep down.:D
And where was your bomb got tested .....search on google.:lol:

I am not worried about india and most of the indian people because they have got cool minds just like us, but your reactions are worrisome.Are you the indian future or have tasted most of your life?:P
Keep up the Good work.:D

We have lots of caves here.The nuclear bomb was tested in a cave as well deep down.:D
And where was your bomb got tested .....search on google.:lol:

I am not worried about india and most of the indian people because they have got cool minds just like us, but your reactions are worrisome.Are you the indian future or have tasted most of your life?:P
Keep up the Good work.:D

we have said it that , no first use of our nuclear weapons, but what to do , you people will take next war to nuclear flash point , so we will be ready defensively as well as offensively
cheers

make a search .you will get the answer .i really doubt anti-Ballistic missile capabilities .:cheesy:

I dont need to Search, I know what an ABM is and How it works, there are a few Principles Hidden In its Core technology which Un authenticates any such Information You shared... I do Not say ABM's give You the Fire and Forget satisfaction, But Its Put to Several Test to Achieve that Satisfaction..... Indias Very Own Interceptor is Undergoing several Tests before it gets Inducted into the armed forces....

make a search .you will get the answer .i really doubt anti-Ballistic missile capabilities .:cheesy:

why because ur nation dont have one or because china had yet not supplied u,if u doubt ABM tech then its good for u,it will reduce ur tensions

PAD and AAD r just tip of iceberg,they r just 2 stages of our ABM system,AD-! and AD-2 r next in line,their is also reports about an advance version of PAD and that is PDV

Finally mid course interceptors will b on the list to make it a complete 100% protective shield

Can you provide links on when pakistan tested a MIRVed missile?MIRV in pakistani missiles is just a speculation unlike the indian ABM which is a reality.

It's been discussed by several authentic people on several defence forums. The chances are very high that Shaheen II has been MIRVed. If it has not been, it will be very soon.

Pakistan military is secretive to an extent and MIRV testing is not something they would want to release to public as that could create quite of bit of headache for the military. You probably know that it has been secretive in the past so this is nothing new.

Now you can act like a typical keyboard warrior and say that if it's in public then it's true and if it's not in public then it's false (unless of course the opposite suits you). But Pakistan military has a history of having these rumours discussed by authentic people being true. Hence if I were you, I wouldn't take it lightly. Because the next time it will be used publicly would be in a war, and you don't wanna see an MIRV missile that you're totally unprepared to handle.

Btw guys, ignore these keyboard warriors saying that the Bharati BMD is almost 100% protective. In a real world war scenario, chances are very slim that it will successfully destroy a missile.

Back
Top Bottom