What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

I want you to watch this, and never ignore a source that's straight form the company itself, dumbass.

Not impressed.

Old video and the deal must have gone cancelled because no modern Akash launcher has L&T logo on it. Bofors was a Swedish owned gun before BAE took over. Obviously L&T did not bag the contract. Show a pic with L&T logo on it.

Only fact is this, Denel supplies the guns. For now. TATA motors the truck, TATA sed much of the electronics and integration work.

TATA has a gun, what an anonymous dumbass like you thinks is not the concern.

Not impressed.

Old video and the deal must have gone cancelled because no modern Akash launcher has L&T logo on it. Bofors was a Swedish owned gun before BAE took over. Obviously L&T did not bag the contract. Show a pic with L&T logo on it.

Shut the **** up you idiot. :omghaha:

It was upload in 2015, right in the make in India initiative hype . :omghaha:

India aims to build up its domestic defence sector - BBC News

You really are a shameless idiot.:lol:

TATA has a gun, what an anonymous dumbass like you thinks is not the concern.

Imported ones, yes.

You are a manner-less punk. You did not answer why L&T is okay with TATA logo on Akash launchers IF L&T is indeed making hem. Why?

It's not IF, they are making them. :omghaha:

There is no TATA logo on a L&T made one. They both make the same launchers, I've been saying this the whole time, with several sources saying the same, but you're too goddamn stupid.:omghaha:

It's not IF, they are making them

So you are saying L&T is making the launchers but hey are so daan veer they let their competition TATA put on TATA logos? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There is no TATA logo on a L&T made one. They both make the same launchers, I've been saying this the whole time, with several sources saying the same, but you're too goddamn stupid.

Then show a launcher with an L&T logo. L&T flopped out and now TATA makes the launchers. As simple as that. You are just too goddam stupid.

So you are saying L&T is making the launchers but hey are so daan veer they let their competition TATA put on TATA logos? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No retard, they both make the same launchers. Why is this so hard to understand?

Then show a launcher with an L&T logo. L&T flopped out and now TATA makes the launchers. As simple as that. You are just too goddam stupid.

Nah, you can just watch their Akash launcher assemble line. :lol:

Anyway, I have to go, retard.

No retard, they both make the same launchers. Why is this so hard to understand?

Nah, you can just watch their Akash launcher assemble line. :lol:

Anyway, I have to go, retard.

Brother , why are you wasting your time ? ...... You wasted time for 13 pages .

He is not here to learn or share the knowledge ..... he is just here to force his thoughts on others .

They will just keep on posting cr@p and live in denial ..... such people never have the audacity to accept if they have been proven wrong .

Debating with such guys is not worth the time .

PS : You a mallu ??

Brother , why are you wasting your time ? ...... You wasted time for 13 pages .

He is not here to learn or share the knowledge ..... he is just here to force his thoughts on others .

They will just keep on posting cr@p and live in denial ..... such people never have the audacity to accept if they have been proven wrong .

Debating with such guys is not worth the time .

PS : You a mallu ??

Yes, you're right. I won't waste time on that guy anymore. Yes, origins to Kerala.

h9eRDVi.jpg

8jDo1JX.jpg

J5E4aQ2.png

DRDO_MC_Rifle.jpg

Two different MCIWS prototypes

The MCIWS prototypes we've seen so far didnt have a foldable stock.

This one does -

tApz848.png

This model has a new foldable stock.

It also looks like they're not using the foldable iron sights, as in the older prototypes.

hCqwLeN.jpg

5CqCmj8.jpg

erLHXVK.jpg

OFB recenty made a MP5 clone, Anamika 9mm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom