What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

No, that's OFB, nothing to do with DRDO.

Do you understand the difference between design and production?

Yes it does you idiot. This is well known fact, mentioned in literally every Akash report. Even in it's website.

No it does not. Websites are not gospels of truth and nor are they updated on a daily basis.

If L&T makes akash launchers then upload a pic, you cannot upload any pic because no such pics exist. And no such pics exist because L&T does not make launchers. Open and shut case.

Do you understand the difference between design and production?

Yes, dumbass, OFB designed that themselves.

No it does not. Websites are not gospels of truth and nor are they updated on a daily basis.

If L&T makes akash launchers then upload a pic, you cannot upload any pic because no such pics exist. And no such pics exist because L&T does not make launchers. Open and shut case.

And your dumbass is the gospel of the truth? :lol: Who are you? No, L&T does make Akash launchers. Like I said, this is a well known fact that TATA and L&T makes the launchers and gives it to BEL.

And I will keep posting this first hand source. What's your source?

Missile Launchers | Heavy Engineering | L&T India

Akash Air Force Launcher (AAFL) is an Air Defence System, designed and developed by L&T jointly with DRDO/ R&DE (E).

Go and tell me which is the TATA and L&T launchers in the previous post.

Last edited:
Yes, dumbass, OFB designed that themselves.

No dumbass, the responsibility of the design rests with DRDO.

And your dumbass is the gospel of the truth? :lol: Who are you? No, L&T does make Akash launchers. Like I said, this is a well known fact that TATA and L&T makes the launchers and gives it to BEL.

No dumbass, you don't have any photograhic evidence that's why you are throwing tantrums here. I am the superor of you in intellect.

TATA website also claims hey have a working 155 mm gun, but dumbasses like you don't believe them. I can show pics of TATA 155 mm gun, where is pic of your L&T made launcher?

No dumbass, the responsibility of the design rests with DRDO.

No it doesnt. Only IFV it has made is Abhay IFV, and Kestrel with TATA.

OFB have made several modifications on their locally produce BMP, and 105mm artilley pieces, by themselves.

TATA website also claims hey have a working 155 mm gun, but dumbasses like you don't believe them. I can show pics of TATA 155 mm gun, where is pic of your L&T made launcher?

TATA has claimed they will produce the guns inhouse some time after the contract is given. This was in a display in Def Expo itself. Right now it's only imports. Kalyanis are the only private firm with artillery piece, they can try to gain contracts, etc. with if they like. Can TATA? No.

No dumbass, you don't have any photograhic evidence that's why you are throwing tantrums here. I am the superor of you in intellect.

First, tell me which is TATA and which is L&T launcher from the pervious post. Because both make them, this is fact. Mentioned in their website, and several second hand sources. What's your source? Other than your usual made up mouth?

No it doesnt. Only IFV it has made is Abhay IFV, and Kestrel with TATA.

The responsibility of RESEARCH and Development rests with DRDO and it includes DESIGN. OFB and others can make reverse-engineered or TOT weapons, systems. The mandate of DRDO is design.

OFB have made several modifications on their locally produce BMP, and 105mm artilley pieces, by themselves.

Yes, the BMP chakra modification was very obvious.

TATA has claimed they will produce the guns inhouse some time after the contract is given.

TATA has a working gun you moron. :lol::lol:

This was in a display in Def Expo itself. Right now it's only imports. Kalyanis are the only private firm with artillery piece, they can try to gain contracts, etc. with if they like. Can TATA? No.

:lol::lol::lol: TATA has a working gun and they don't boher about what losers like you think.

First, tell me which is TATA and which is L&T launcher from the pervious post

There is NO L&T launcher, plain and simple. So all the pics you posted were of TATA.

If there are so many sources hen instead of running your mouth put up a pic.

The responsibility of RESEARCH and Development rests with DRDO and it includes DESIGN. OFB and others can make reverse-engineered or TOT weapons, systems. The mandate of DRDO is design.

OFB can design as well. They've done it with their BMP modifications, several times.

There is NO L&T launcher, plain and simple. So all the pics you posted were of TATA.

If there are so many sources hen instead of running your mouth put up a pic.

What is your source? My source is straight from the company itself. First, tell me the source where you got it doesnt. Second, tell me which is the TATA, L&T launcher or say all of them are TATAs.

TATA has a working gun you moron. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: TATA has a working gun and they don't boher about what losers like you think.

c.

It has imports of the truck at the moment. It works, just not made by them.

OFB can design as well. They've done it with their BMP modifications, several times.

There is a difference between designing their own and reverse-engineering or making from TOT.

What is your source? My source is straight from the company itself. First, tell me the source where you got it doesnt. Second, tell me which is the TATA, L&T launcher or say all of them are TATAs.

Source? LOL!!! I am not claiming, I am denying.

TATA company also states that they have a working gun but a "genius" like you denies that.

If L&T has made a launcher then put up a pic with the logo on it. As simple as that.

It has imports of the truck at the moment. It works, just not made by them.

TATA now imports trucks? :omghaha::omghaha:

Source? LOL!!! I am not claiming, I am denying.

TATA company also states that they have a working gun but a "genius" like you denies that.

If L&T has made a launcher then put up a pic with the logo on it. As simple as that.

I have a source straight from the company, you cant deny primary source straight form the company itself, dumbass. Now tell me which is TATA an which is L&T.

TATA now imports trucks? :omghaha::omghaha:

Imports on a truck. Which is what it is. Imports.

They can't really be serious...

They are very serious. And you will have some Indian members here who would kill you for daring to say the design sucks.

I have a source straight from the company, you cant deny primary source straight form the company itself, dumbass. Now tell me which is TATA an which is L&T.

You effing dumbass both are TATA in case you did not notice the logo. And source from company also claims TATA has a gun so shut up.

Imports on a truck. Which is what it is. Imports.

You wish, LOL!! They have a working gun.

They are very serious. And you will have some Indian members here who would kill you for daring to say the design sucks.
That thing is slightly ahead of this Iranian "experiment"
Aghareb_Aqareb_90mm_8x8_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_Iran_Iranian_army_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

I'm being completely unbiased, even if Russia itself made something like that Indian BMP, I'd be saying the same.
But hey, everyone comes with silly ideas every once in a while.
GB-Alecto1-95mm.jpg

Kalinin-K-7-pic.jpg

and yes, that plane did fly.

Yes it is. Unless you show a pic of L&T logo sporting launcher.

Forget a logo, I'll show you their plant.

I want you to watch this, and never ignore a source that's straight from the company itself, dumbass.

:rofl:

TATA has a 155 mm gun = FACT

Only fact is this, Denel supplies the guns. For now. TATA motors the truck, TATA sed much of the electronics and integration work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom