What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

Tell me which is the TATA and L&T launchers..

L&T DOES NOT make Akash launchers you buffooon, else a troll like you would have been running up and down the thread posting pics of Akash launchers sporting L&T logo.

Im not going to give you anything, till you tell me which is manufactured in L&T and TATA.

In simple words you have no links to support your lies and all this is just a hogwash.

Stupid troll, now run off.

You have comprehension problems. I said, sense you can tell the designs

LOL!! at your English.

L&T DOES NOT make Akash launchers you buffooon, else a troll like you would have been running up and down the thread posting pics of Akash launchers sporting L&T logo.

Really? You idiot? You really have no clue do you? This is well known, not to your dumbass, obviously.

Missile Launchers | Heavy Engineering | L&T India

Akash Air Force Launcher (AAFL) is an Air Defence System, designed and developed by L&T jointly with DRDO/ R&DE (E).

And that same grey Akash which has the TATA label on it, is made by L&T too.

Go back and label which is TATA and which L&T.

Yes, because it is very natural for L&T to put a TATA label on the product they manufactured. Because that makes a lot of sense. :lol::lol::lol:

No, idiot.They both make it. You're the idiot that said L&T doesnt even make the launcher to begin with. It says so in literally every Akash report that TATA and L&T makes these launchers, with DRDO help initially, and gives it to BEL.

:lol:

Now, tell me which is TATA and L&T launchers from the other thread, dumbass.

No they don't you moron else there would have been a L&T logo on the launcher.

L&T launchers don't exist, provide a pic with L&T logo if they do make any.

You're an idiot, you always make up bullshit to suit your own agenda. This is well known fact, and I gave their own website.

Akash Air Force Launcher (AAFL) is an Air Defence System, designed and developed by L&T jointly with DRDO/ R&DE (E).

You're an idiot, you always make up bullshit to suit your own agenda. This is well known fact, and I gave their own website.

If you can quote from the website why don't you put up a pic of an Akash launcher sporting L&T logo?

Why would L&T put the logo of TATA on a launcher which they made? Explain this fallacy you fumbling idiot.

If you can quote from the website why don't you put up a pic of an Akash launcher sporting L&T logo?

Why would L&T put the logo of TATA on a launcher which they made? Explain this fallacy you fumbling idiot.

L&T didnt put TATA logo on it's own manufactued launcher you idiot. That one with a TATA logo on it is manufactured by TATA, but L&T also makes grey launchers as well.

I quote from their website, because it's first hand source from the company itself. Not a dumbass source like you.

I shouldn't need to even quote from their website, because this is a well know fact. Literally mentioned in every other Akash report.

Akash missiles are supplied by BDL, while the launchers for missiles are being supplied by Tata Power / L&T

MI2Watch: Akash to be BEL’s star at show; more IAF orders likely - Oneindia

while the launchers come from Tata Power/L&T.

Six new Akash squadrons to give IAF missile muscle - The Times of India

Explain this fallacy you fumbling idiot.

First explain why you didnt know L&T manufactures Akash launchers?

I know. Take a look at this from them.

dsc02666ha.jpg

A product of absolute monopoly.

However, certain DRDO labs arent doing bad. In terms of small arms, this MCIWS and the up coming LMG could prove that.
Holy shit, what kind of abomination is that.

That is DRDO engineering a its finest moments.

No, that's OFB, nothing to do with DRDO.

L&T does not make launchers.

Yes it does you idiot. This is well known fact, mentioned in literally every Akash report. Even in it's website.

First tell me which is TATA and which is L&T.

they took a BMP2, removed the frontal armor and replaced it with seems to be a 30 minute weld on steel box with windows on it, and removed the tracks and put on wheels.
are you guys sure it isn't made for some bollywood film? Maybe it was just a prank? They can't really be serious...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom