atF1di3.jpg

KtR0mNC.jpg

Re8RivU.jpg

EQQ4aH9UcAEKL5I

More

Last edited:
P-72 Family of Assault Rifles
More

Great pics Water Cars finally something more tactical and practical even though its TOT but still best compared to what OFB idiots are doing . good to see this from Indian private defence forms. hope they get into those inner circles :chilli::smokin: and make path to shut down of some shitty OFB divisions

Great pics Water Cars finally something more tactical and practical even though its TOT but still best compared to what OFB idiots are doing . good to see this from Indian private defence forms. hope they get into those inner circles :chilli::smokin: and make path to shut down of some shitty OFB divisions

It's not TOT. They control the IPR and have certain patents regarding the small arms. I dont know if they got help, but they control the designs.

It's not TOT. They control the IPR and have certain patents regarding the small arms. I dont know if they got help, but they control the designs.
thank you for correcting me , I really wish them the best hope they get a chance to prove their products and get contracts from IA

where do these weapons fit in , regarding above one's IA has already selected their slandered assault rifle AK 203.

9mm submachine gun developed by Lt. Col. Prasad Bansod with assistance from DRDO ARDE
EroT4qfVgAE1Ftn

EroT46oVcAA9_f0

OFB 8.6x70mm sniper
EtkQ9BDXAAEzxB2

DRDO JVPC
EtnTqRIWYAERt1v

AK74U copy
EtnQ6wOXAAALyx5

Carbine based on INSAS mk1C
EtnOsDnXUAEKyfo

INSAS mk1C
EtnMeMAXcA8DmH5