What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

You really are going to earn PDF's brainless twat of year award.

Wow, you are really a brainless twat aren't you, you effing moron? If you want to showcase your deplorable background by typing out bad words hen I suggest you do it in chat where I can teach you some manners, the easy way or the hard way.

This isnt a hard concept to understand. This isnt Paladin, K-9, or PzH 2000.

Does an uneducated troll like you know the meaning of Paladin, K-9 and PzH 2000?

The same way DRDO gave TATA power and L&T rights to produce the same exact launchers, which DRDO designed for it's own weapons.

You cant even understand such a simple concept.

For the final time, it is not the same exact launchers. And the truth does not change how many times you repeat a lie. Because two things look same from the outside does not mean it is the same. Get an education before commenting here and making a fool of yourself.

And nice try at lying. No where is it mentioned that both L&T and TATA are both manufacturing K-9. Two companies WILL NOT manufacture the same exact weapon you block head, else what is the meaning of filing a tender and having a competition if at end both make the same thing?

TATA has only some imports on a truck. They cant enter any tender around the world with that platform, because they have nothing at hand at the moment. Even if they win the contract, it'll be some time before they manufacture the guns inhouse.

Kalyanis actually bought out the line, and can do what it wants with that design. There's a difference, idiot.

No you idiot. Your lies hold no meaning. TATA has a working gun, end of story.Dont blabber like an idiot who by miracle managed to have access to he internet.

Does an uneducated troll like you know the meaning of Paladin, K-9 and PzH 2000?

No, only your special kind of dumbass can comprehend those platforms.

And nice try at lying. No where is it mentioned that both L&T and TATA are both manufacturing K-9.

This guy is really the slowest PDF member, do you understand what an analogy is??

For the final time, it is not the same exact launchers. And the truth does not change how many times you repeat a lie. Because two things look same from the outside does not mean it is the same. Get an education before commenting here and making a fool of yourself.

Yes it is you idiot. TATA power and L&T produces same Pinaka, Akash launcher, which they got the rights to produce from DRDO.

No, only your special kind of dumbass can comprehend those platforms.

A person with knowledge of military will understand hem, on the other hand "dumbass" like your kind will not know what they mean. Why are you such dumbass? Don't you feel shame?

This guy is really the slowest PDF member, do you understand what an analogy is??

Yes, when you run out of facts hen start making your own analogy and conspiracy theories because no fact in your world supports your dumb claims.

Care to explain WHY two separate companies will be allowed to make the exact same weapon system? Is F-16 manufactured by both Boeing and Lockheed Martin?

Yes it is you idiot. TATA power and L&T produces same Pinaka, Akash launcher, which they got the rights to produce from DRDO.

No they don't you brainless idiot.

Two companies cannot and will not make he exact same weapon system because it will create potential problems in standardization of equipment and quality control. But you are a dumbass idiot with poor education background.

Show proof that two companies are making the exact same equipment.

And DRDO gave no design, the design is the right of private companies.

Do you know what a tender is?

A tender is when two or more companies compete for the same project and only one is awarded the contract. Nowhere in corporate history has two different companies being awarded the contract for the same tender.

Both EF and Rafale were not selected in MMRCA tender, only Rafale was.

These are simple things which are taught in schools. I did not know your educational background is so pitiable. I will water down my responses so that even a idiot like you will be able to read and understand. Scout's promise!!

A person with knowledge of military will understand hem, on the other hand "dumbass" like your kind will not know what they mean. Why are you such dumbass? Don't you feel shame?

No, I think only your special type of dumbass can only understand them.

Show proof that two companies are making the exact same equipment.

Why dont you go and look at the Akash launcher and Pinaka launcher supplied by L&T and TATA?

Care to explain WHY two separate companies will be allowed to make the exact same weapon system? Is F-16 manufactured by both Boeing and Lockheed Martin?

No, idiot. Boeing and LM doesnt manufacture the same F16, but LM did give the rights to Korean Aerospace Industries, Turkish Aerospace Industries, etc. to produce their design.

Just like DRDO gave the rights to produce it's designed launchers to two different suppliers, dual source suppliers. Why is this such a hard concept to digest, why are you so slow?

I will water down my responses so that even a idiot like you will be able to read and understand. Scout's promise!!

You're too stupid enough, please dont.

Last edited:
TATA has a working gun, end of story.
Nope they do not. Confirmed by chap form TATA Power SED. Do you have a better source? The only one is the Dhanush, which by the way is the DRDO 155 mm :D

Two companies cannot and will not make he exact same weapon system because it will create potential problems in standardization of equipment and quality control.
Wah wah....shows you are a noob in defence production :D

A tender is when two or more companies compete for the same project and only one is awarded the contract.
Are you aware there is a difference between a production tender and a design tender. Oh FYI, there is also a development tender. But, you knew all this right? Are you also aware that a consortium may bid for tender. One design is selected and production can be split between competing players with the design winner getting major chunk?

I am pretty sure you already knew all this? FARTY, btw, where is the 4th generation NAG you said was claimed by DRDO ?

No, I think only your special type of dumbass can only understand them.

So we are both in agreement that you are a dumbass you little to no knowledge on military maters.

Why dont you go and look at the Akash launcher and Pinaka launcher supplied by L&T and TATA?

Once again, two companies WILL NOT make the same equipment for obvious reasons. It defeats the very purpose of having a tender and also compromises on product quality.

No, idiot. Boeing and LM doesnt manufacture the same F16, but LM did give the rights to Korean Aerospace Industries, Turkish Aerospace Industries, etc. to produce their design.

Once again you have spoken like a moron who has no idea on defence maters.

F-16 is produced by Lockheed Martin. If F-16 is sold to say Turkey than Turkey MAY produce F-16 locally through heir own domestic supplier through TOT. That HOWEVER does not mean USAF will induct F-16s manufactured by Lockheed Martin and Turkey, ROFLOL!!! Why are you so stupid?

If IAF had purchased F-16 hen it is possible then HAL - through TOT - may build F-16s domestically. You are a retard who cannot understand these simple things. As I said, you are simply to dumb.

Just like DRDO gave the rights to produce it's designed launchers to two different suppliers, dual source suppliers. Why is this such a hard concept to digest, why are you so slow?

You fool, two different companies WILL NEVER make the same weapon for a single consumer. Apple Iphone is not made by both Apple and Samsung.

You're too stupid enough, please dont.

This coming from a retard like you who has no clue what he is talking about.

Apple Iphone is not made by both Apple and Samsung.

No, but Apple does have several outsourced suppliers making components originally designed by them, which is used for domestic and export markets. This is no different from DRDO's Akash launcher, which is designed by them, manufactured by TATA & L and T, and integrated together by BEL and given to the Indian supplier.

Pinaka and Akash was never TATAs or L&Ts product or development idiot. They were NEVER in the initial design stages. They're dual suppliers of the same exact launcher. They only form a part of the supply chain, rights given by DRDO to produce, of it's own system.

And why dont you go and compare L&T and TATA launchers, can you tell the difference dumbass? No, because it's the same exact thing designed by DRDO, for it's own missiles/rockets.

Please tell me, why would you have two different suppliers, supplying two different launcher designs for the same exact missile/rockets? This would only make sense to a dumbass like you.

I want you to go and find both L&T and TATA supplied launchers, and see if it's not the same exact thing.

No, but Apple does have several outsourced suppliers making components originally designed by them,

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Are you confusing outsourcing with transfer of technology? ROFLOL!!! You are more stupid than I imagined. Seriously, what is your academic qualification?

Outsourcing is done by companies o cut down on production cost. If an Apple phone costs say 10 dollars to manufacture in US it will cost 2 dollars to build in India. Hence Apple may set up a production unit in India to make Apple phones and cut down costs. This is NOT called Transfer of Technology. :omghaha::omghaha:

Pinaka and Akash was never TATAs or L&Ts product or development idiot.

Nobody other than an idiot like you is calling Pinaka and Akash as TATA and Larsen's development.

They're dual suppliers of the same exact launcher. They only form a part of the supply chain, rights given by DRDO to produce, of it's own system.

You fool, two separate suppliers will not produce the launchers for the exact same design. How stupid do you have to be to fail to understand this simple point?

Different companies have different production parameters and quality standards. Ever heard of The term called GUARANTEE? Guarantees are delivered by the company on the confidence of their product. Now if TATA gives a Guarantee of 1 year and Larsen gives a guaranee of 6 months it WILL CREATE PROBLEMS you fol.

Then here is something called after-sales support. Sending half he launchers for possible repair and maintenance to TATA and other half to Larsen will AGAIN CREATE LOGISTICAL PROBLEMS not to mention all other sorts of roadblocks.

Lastly the thing called PRODUCTION LINES. these are not lines drawn on a chart paper by skecth pens but define the production and manufacturing capability of a unit. L&T may have a production line capable of delivering 100 launchers per year whereas TATA may be able to produce only 60 per year. Can a duffer like you imagine the problems it will create?

So why don't you stop lying and admit you are an uneducated fool who knows nothing.

And why dont you go and compare L&T and TATA launchers, can you tell the difference dumbass? No, because it's the same exact thing designed by DRDO, for it's own missiles/rockets.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because they look the same to you does not mean they are the same. Why don't you come up with proof that the launcher for ONE weapon system is made by two different companies?

Mind you we are only discussing he stupidity of your claims. Launchers are the designs of private companies and not transferred by DRDO.

Why don't you come up with proof that the launcher for ONE weapon system is made by two different companies?

I already gave you links before, they give the same exact launchers for the pinaka and akash system.

Tata, L&T bag orders for Pinaka rocket launcher - Indian Express
Six new Akash squadrons to give IAF missile muscle - The Times of India
while the launchers come from Tata Power/L&T.

Nobody other than an idiot like you is calling Pinaka and Akash as TATA and Larsen's development.

Mind you we are only discussing he stupidity of your claims. Launchers are the designs of private companies and not transferred by DRDO.

Since they designed these launchers themselves separately, like your dumbass says, which is TATA launcher and which is the L&T launcher?

VATjiQP.jpg

gMaqkaR.jpg

fe74uc6.jpg

MrH4wVT.png

They're the same exact design given to BEL for integration. This isnt Paladin and K9, but K9 and K9. It's two suppliers, supplying two carbon copy launchers to the integrator. Please, tell me which is TATA and which is L&T. Anyone can tell the difference between Paladin, K-9, or PzH 2000.

Last edited:
I already gave you links before, they give the same exact launchers for the pinaka and akash system.

Yes a 2006 link, almost a decade old.

Since they designed these launchers themselves separately, like your dumbass says, which is TATA launcher and which is the L&T launcher?

You are seriously fcuked up in your head aren't you? LOL!!! You moron dumbass are you blind not to spot the TATA logo?

They're the same exact design given to BEL for integration. This isnt Paladin and K9, but K9 and K9. It's two suppliers, supplying two carbon copy launchers to the integrator. Please, tell me which is TATA and which is L&T. Anyone can tell the difference between Paladin, K-9, or PzH 2000.

Why would anybody give the exact same design to two different companies you retard?

Is either TATA or L&T short on funds or employees that one company cannot fulfill the order? Is the quality standard of both the companies product will be the same? Explain the logic here you fool.

But then I am asking logic from a retard who thinks TOT and outsourcing are the same thing.

You are seriously fcuked up in your head aren't you? LOL!!! You moron dumbass are you blind not to spot the TATA logo?

Is it the TATA logo? Is it a tata? Because L&T makes the exact same grey air force akash launcher which is given to BEL.

Tell which of the other is TATA and LT.

You can't even tell which is which, your dumbass needed a faded blue logo to tell, not the design itself.

They both make the same carbon copy design, and both wouldn't give which other its own design. So who is giving the design to them? I don't know, maybe the R&D agency that made the system itself, which doesn't manufacture, but gives out its designs to other integrators and manufacturers?

Yes a 2006 link, almost a decade old..

Doesn't matter, second source is 2015 too.

Is it the TATA logo? Is it a tata? Because L&T makes the exact same grey air force akash launcher which is given to BEL.

You blind fool, look at the pictures carefully. The TATA logo is clearly marked. Wait a minute, do you recognise the TATA logo?

You can't even tell which is which, your dumbass needed a faded blue logo to tell, not the design itself.

Whoa dumbass, where is he L&T logo? TATA has a logo but where the eff is L&T?

They both make the same carbon copy design, and both wouldn't give which other its own design. So who is giving the design to them? I don't know, maybe the R&D agency that made the system itself, which doesn't manufacture, but gives out its designs to other integrators and manufacturers?

The pics show logo of TATA.

Yes both would not give each other their design and for the same effing reason both of them will not be manufacturing the exact same product you dumb retard. Why don't you explain the logic behind giving two different companies the same contract?

Doesn't matter, second source is 2015 too.

Again white lies from a desperate loser like you. The TOI link does not mention any of your stupid claims.

You blind fool, look at the pictures carefully. The TATA logo is clearly marked. Wait a minute, do you recognise the TATA logo?

Whoa dumbass, where is he L&T logo? TATA has a logo but where the eff is L&Ts.

I don't need an L&T logo, I know which is TATA and L&T from the source I got it from. Not from the design itself, which is a carbon copy designed from DRDO.

You choosing the grey one as TATA is hilarious, because LT makes the same grey launchers.

Tell, since your genius self can tell the design difference, like with Paladin, K9, which of the others is TATA and which is L&T? Sense they designed it separately.

You have several to title.

I don't need an L&T logo, I know which is TATA and L&T from the source I got it from.

Now why don't you share your source so that we can all learn from it? Just post the link you noob head.

Not from the design itself, which is a carbon copy designed from DRDO.

There is no such thing called carbon copy design. It is called Transfer of Technology and you buffoon, if TATA needs TOT to manufacture launchers then God pity the engineers in India.

Tell, since youR genius self can tell the design difference, like with Paladin, K9, which is TATA and which is L&T?

Yes, both Paladin and K-9 are the same design made by different companies. :omghaha::omghaha:

Why don't you post a pic of Akash launcher with L&T logo?

Yes, both Paladin and K-9 are the same design made by different companies. :omghaha::omghaha:

Why don't you post a pic of Akash launcher with L&T logo?

You have comprehension problems. I said, sense you can tell the designs differences between two different designed Paladin and K9, which anyone can tell.

Tell me which is the TATA and L&T launchers..

Im not going to give you anything, till you tell me which is manufactured in L&T and TATA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom