What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

It takes DRDO 26 years to reverse engineer the Bofors, reverse engineer NOT ORIGINAL DESIGN, and bhakts like you are thumping the chest like DRDO has won the world. You bhakts are simply too pathetic to be laughed at.

Do you ever know what you're even talking about in this forum? That's OFB, why must you be such an idiot all the time?

That is called professionalism, by TATA. Now what does your beloved DRDO do? They know they can't produce sh1t without medical assistance but they are too full of sh1t to admit that they are failure. So they will waste 40 years and billions of dollars and all they can emit is volumes of empty gas.

Beloved DRDO? No, I dont care for DRDO like that. I just telling you what it is.

They've taken from DRDO labs, I gave you several example. This is simple fact. You're too brain dead to let that sink in.

Do you ever know what you're even talking about in this forum? That's OFB, why must you be such an idiot all the time?

I understand you are an illiterate but I thought you knew what DRDO stands for, at least in paper, Defence Research and Development Organisation.

Since the Bofors scandal India faced a severe crisis in 155 mm gun shortage. As the defence RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT organisation it was the task of DRDO to design and build a 155 mm gun because surpirse surprise that is their primary job.

What prevented DRDO from designing their gun? Simple answer, the losers did not know how to design a gun.

They've taken from DRDO labs, I gave you several example. This is simple fact. You're too brain dead to let that sink in.

DRDO LABS? ROFLOL!!!

DRDO is nothing without foreign TOT. But bhakts like you are too empty between their ears. You did not give any example, you just showed PRIVATE sector doing in years what DRDO FAILED to do in DECADES.

Where is DRDO designed MRAP?

Someone please call farty to the laser thread. the fart has blocked me.

What prevented DRDO from designing their gun? Simple answer, the losers did not know how to design a gun.
dumass, they were not allowed to after bofors. Remmeber the scandal? Oooo sorry. I already told you this in each and every thread 10 times. But then....farty you are so cute!

Someone please call farty to the laser thread. the fart has blocked me.
Kyun beta,us a66i khasi thread ki balatkaar karwane par tula hua hain?? :D

dumass, they were not allowed to after bofors. Remmeber the scandal?
Dhanushnot even a DRDO project,it's the sole responsibility of the OFB................Gun Carriage Factory,Jabbalpur to be precise,DRDO provided only the digital FCS and sighting systems and the ACCS Shakti algorithms. But it's too much for farti's brain to catch any of it.Poor Gand-fatti Farty. :D
Oooo sorry. I already told you this in each and every thread 10 times.
Well,nothing to be surprised.It's the famous Farty the Idiot we are talking about after all. :D
But then....farty you are so cute!
That's true,he's even cuter than Bugs Bunny!!Bugger is good entertainment,in fact, great entertainment.PDF would sure me much boring without this little chihuahua. :D :D

DRDO LABS? ROFLOL!!!

DRDO is nothing without foreign TOT. But bhakts like you are too empty between their ears. You did not give any example, you just showed PRIVATE sector doing in years what DRDO FAILED to do in DECADES.

Where is DRDO designed MRAP?

I showed you several DRDO made products that private firms produce. This is FACT idiot, they got ToT from DRDO for all of those products/subsystems. No different from what they do with firms outside India.

You saying it's not true doesnt make it right. :lol:

Since the Bofors scandal India faced a severe crisis in 155 mm gun shortage.

Was that DRDO's fault, idiot? That was purely an Indian political fault for not even BUYING anything this whole time. You have already discussed this with several member here about this, and you got owned.:lol:

I showed you several DRDO produced products that private firms produce. This is FACT idiot, they got ToT from DRDO for all those products.

Was that DRDO's fault, idiot? That was purely an Indian political fault for not even BUYING anything this whole time. You have already discussed this with several member here about this, and you got owned.

We're loving it,keep owning this bugger like this my boy!! :tup: :D

I showed you several DRDO made products that private firms produce. This is FACT idiot, they got ToT from DRDO for all of those products/subsystems. No different from what they do with firms outside India.

You saying it's not true doesnt make it right. :lol:

DRDO made products? LOL!! No, DRDO takes tech from foreign companies they don't design anything. Your smileys only show your helplessness and does not add value to the topic. But it is said smileys are the last resort for illiterates.

Mahindra, TATA, L&T did NOT reach DRDO to make MRAPS or 155 mm arty guns, they approached foreign companies. But a dehati like you living under a rock won't get it.

Was that DRDO's fault, idiot?

It is you andh bhakt, DRDO is responsible for making and building domestic weapon systems. DRDO can't make anything so IA goes 26 years without a single new 155mm gun being inducted.

That was purely an Indian political fault for not even BUYING anything this whole time.

Imports and foreign companies were blacklisted, NOT DRDO.

You have already discussed this with several member here about this, and you got owned.

Ah, the typical andh bhakt refuge, resort to lies when you run out of facts.

While normal people lie about being rich, having lots of girl friends, being on exotic and such trivial matters the DRDO andh bhakts lie about how great DRDO is and how critics of DRDO get owned.

DRDO made products? LOL!! No, DRDO takes tech from foreign companies they don't design anything. Your smileys only show your helplessness and does not add value to the topic. But it is said smileys are the last resort for illiterates.

Mahindra, TATA, L&T did NOT reach DRDO to make MRAPS or 155 mm arty guns, they approached foreign companies. But a dehati like you living under a rock won't get it.

Helplessness, no, the smiley are there because I think you're an fing idiot. Who keeps avoiding the facts.

You can keep saying it's not true, but this is plain fact. They took ToT straight from DRDO labs, several times.

Mahindra, TATA, L&T, Data Pattern, etc. didn't reach DRDO for MRAPs? Okay, but they sure as hell have for seekers, modular bridges, several electronic subsystems, UAVs, rights to produce DRDO missile launchers, and in the future MALE UAVs, artillery pieces, etc. :rofl:

If I recall correctly,the biggest problem of this MSMC aka JVPC,is its high recoil and resulting high muzzle rise during long bursts,which could not be rectified even after repeated attempts to do so by the designers in the ARDE.I guess Indian Army should adopt the Amogh Carbine to replace its WWII era Sterling SMGs.

That's IFA (Indian Foreign Army) for you!!

So, is the recoil issue still persisting or have they resolved it?? I really like this rifle, a home grown solution. It will not be the best rifle outright but just as this is an improvement over previous Indian rifles the next models will get closer to the world standards. Have to start somewhere.

So, is the recoil issue still persisting or have they resolved it?? I really like this rifle, a home grown solution. It will not be the best rifle outright but just as this is an improvement over previous Indian rifles the next models will get closer to the world standards. Have to start somewhere.

There is no problem with the Rifle,at least not that we are aware of at the moment.I was talking about the MSMC sub machine gun - that one is more or less dead.I guess the Army would pick the Amogh Carbine in its place,it has already been adopted by the Navy.Lets see what happens.

From his knowledge on subject I bet he is a miyaan from across the border :enjoy:,just take a look at his comments in past 2 months :D:D:D

I know Ms Robyn Lawley. :D

Helplessness, no, the smiley are there because I think you're an fing idiot. Who keeps avoiding the facts.

You can keep saying it's not true, but this is plain fact. They took ToT straight from DRDO labs, several times.

Mahindra, TATA, L&T, Data Pattern, etc. didn't reach DRDO for MRAPs? Okay, but they sure as hell have for seekers, modular bridges, several electronic subsystems, UAVs, rights to produce DRDO missile launchers, and in the future MALE UAVs, artillery pieces, etc. :rofl:

And do not forget the FMBT either,cause the way things are moving,I won't be too surprised if the FRCV dhkosla turns out to be another let down,in fact,it's more or less a given by now.

Your thoughts count for nothing because you are an illiterate, thus by default your smileys only highlight your helplessness. Fact is DRDO is a failure and has zero exports. Or does a bhakt like you doubt that?

Please provide proof for your tall claims. And make sure the sources are verified, I don't want you to look like a fool when you bhakts claimed Oman imported INSAS rifles. You andh bhaks will claim anything just to feel good, even white lies.

It is DRDO who takes TOT from foreign countries, know why? Because DRDO is too dumb to come up with anything original.

Mahindra, TATA, L&T, Data Pattern, etc. didn't reach DRDO for MRAPs?

DRDO knows he full form of MRAP?

Okay, but they sure as hell have for seekers, modular bridges, several electronic subsystems, UAVs, rights to produce DRDO missile launchers, and in the future MALE UAVs, artillery pieces, etc.

Bridges? You seriously think the bridges deployed by army are DRDO design? WOW!!

And as for all the fancy suff you quoted its again a product of your over fertilised imagination which you need to back up with a smiley to make yourself feel its credible when it is not.

DRDO is yet to come up with their own UAV while pakistan is EXPORTING UAVs to USA.
And do not talk about "in future", in future DRDO may sell spaceships but first tell your beloved DRDO to come up with a working 5.56 mm caliber rifle in the first place.

As for artillery, TATA obviously thought Denel is a better choice than DRDO. DRDO cannot even make a prototype 155 mm gun in 26 years and you expect private players to approach DRDO? At least learn to lie properly you numbskull.

What is DRDO?

It is a failed organisation that has failed to correctly COPY the AK-47. Somalis are able to cpy ak-47 but not DRDO.

It is a failure that cannot even make their own engine for tanks and aircraft.

It has ZERO export orders in a plane of 190 countries.

From his knowledge on subject I bet he is a miyaan from across the border :enjoy:,just take a look at his comments in past 2 months :D:D:D

Aww cutie wanted to talk cute but got banned instead. :laughcry::laughcry:

As for artillery, TATA obviously thought Denel is a better choice than DRDO. DRDO cannot even make a prototype 155 mm gun in 26 years and you expect private players to approach DRDO? At least learn to lie properly you numbskull.

TATA took from Denel, as well as DRDO, idiot. Already showed you several DRDO launchers it produces, and is currently working with DRDO on the Kestral.

kestrel-front.jpg

And in future wants to produce DRDO's 155mm artillery piece as well.

Your thoughts count for nothing because you are an illiterate, thus by default your smileys only highlight your helplessness. Fact is DRDO is a failure and has zero exports. Or does a bhakt like you doubt that?

It's not helplessness, it's because I think you're a fing retard:lol:, that cant swallow the simple fact private firms like Mahindra, TATA, etc. are producing DRDO designed things. << This isnt hard, it's simple reality. And the private firms are the last one to want DRDO flushed down, like your dumbass, they're taking several designs from them, currently working with them, or want in on future programs.

Bridges? You seriously think the bridges deployed by army are DRDO design? WOW!!

Yes, you fing retard. L&T took a modular bridging system designed by DRDO, one of the many things private firms produce from DRDO. :lol:

25a22a9745783a9ba976d35d305c6a1c-jpg.51353

70f214aec74d7cf800633e4499500a69-jpg.51354

fUlcyxY.gif

DRDO is yet to come up with their own UAV

That's funny because L&T is producing a DRDO drone.

In a first, DRDO transfers technology to private player | The Indian Express

Last edited:
TATA took from Denel, as well as DRDO, idiot. Already showed you several DRDO launchers it produces, and is currently working with DRDO on the Kestral.
Btw, remember our last discussion, where I mistook that DRDO is providing tech for the FRCV? Well, its happening. Anybody building the tank will be using DRDO tech. Maybe not design completely. But tech definitely.

It has ZERO export orders in a plane of 190 countries.
DRDO is not a manufacturer, you idiot. How many times does somebody have to tell you this?

It is a failed organisation that has failed to correctly COPY the AK-47. Somalis are able to cpy ak-47 but not DRDO.
Multiple times you have been shown with images. But then farty is chooo cute :D

DRDO has reservation for SC/ST candidates. So that means any average Chamar/SC/ST person can become DRDO "Scientist"?
Finally, someone came up with a 'real' problem in DRDO. Yes. This needs to be addressed quickly. Else, the good chaps will move to the private sector, which by the way is already happening. Merit should be the only criteria in R&D divisions in any company or department across the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom