What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

Design is not for looks and beauty. The design of a vehicle shows how much weapons and other payload it can carry, how much weight it is able to distribute evenly which in turn affects in which kind of terrain it can operate. The speed, stealth and many other features are directly related to design. Not to mention logistics of the vehicle.

You cannot say DRDO made a sh1tty design just because they wanted to test the engine and nothing else. No wonder India is still struggling in weapons industry.

What are you talking about? It's a tech demo. It's tech, like it's composite armor, engine, gear system, FCC and other electronics, etc. will be funneled to the FICV by the private sector.

What are you talking about? It's a tech demo.

Tech demo is not a excuse for sh1tty design. You don't taste the engine of a Ferrari by fitting it in a maruti 800 chasis.

I hope you are being sarcastic about your title "engineer". Because if engineers like you exist in India then Allah malik.

Tech demo is not a excuse for sh1tty design. You don't taste the engine of a Ferrari by fitting it in a maruti 800 chasis.

I hope you are being sarcastic about your title "engineer". Because if engineers like you exist in India then Allah malik.

Again, how do you know it's a shit design? Your much loved private sector will themselves ripe a part that platforms subsystem, and use it for their own platforms. Like it's armor. Which they've been doing several times now.

Yes, Im a water car engineer.

Just compare that thing with German, South Korean, American, Russian designs and you will know. Even Turkey has better designs than DRDO.

It was designed for the intent of being a tech demo, nothing else. Was this an actual replacement for the BMP? Was there even a requirement for a replacement in the late 90s? No.

The actual operationalized FICV design, of which much of this, "shitty", tech like the composite armor, era panels, engine and other automotive systems, FCC and other electronics, will be used by your own favorite private sector.

It's probably already being leveraged in TATA early tracked chassis. They've already taken several drdo designs.

SdlFyhY.gif

yeah, it shows in your comments.

You should change your ID to constantlygetsowned, cause that's what your known for in this forum.

Last edited:
Don't believe hype. DRDO makes a lot of hype like AURA, KALI, AMCA etc. Reality is INSAS, Abhay, Arjun etc

we shouldnt leave in dreams ,i mean arjun what is that a iron box that shoot.(look at the challenger or merkava
)
and i will not talk about insas give me a .303 lee enfield riffle instead.

Reality is INSAS, Abhay, Arjun etc.

and the rustom uav.
man what is that looks like a nazi German design and tech.

It was designed for the intent of being a tech demo, nothing else. Was this an actual replacement for the BMP? Was there even a requirement for a replacement in the late 90s? No.

The actual operationalized FICV design, of which much of this, "shitty", tech like the composite armor, era panels, engine and other automotive systems, FCC and other electronics, will be used by your own favorite private sector.

It's probably already being leveraged in TATA early tracked chassis. They've already taken several drdo designs.

SdlFyhY.gif

You should change your ID to constantlygetsowned, cause that's what your known for in this forum.
what is that man looks like a WW2 APC.

what is that man looks like a WW2 APC.

So true.And do you know who made it??You guessed it right - the TATAs,haha,whose dick you and your fartiot brother loves to suck so much you motherr fuckking asshole!!

And how do you know the design is shitt??Oh I know- you have got masters in shit talking,which was granted to you by that crack whore you call your mum,right??

It was designed for the intent of being a tech demo, nothing else.

How do you demonstrate the tech of a moden engine in an obsolete design? The Germans do not demonstrate the tech of Leo2 on W2 era Tiger tank? Nice try at trolling but no points for you kid.

Opinion of morons like you don't really matter to me so stick to your social circle kid. If only you were educated.

and the rustom uav.
man what is that looks like a nazi German design and tech.

Nazi Germans had better tech than DRDO.

Right, call someone an idiot and a kid and you make a statement like this, go else where and get owned.

It's also funny you talk so much about the private sector in every other thread, but you're too stupid to not know that those same guys are leeching off of DRDO's programs, or out right asking for their designs. Good one idiot.

Last edited:
Right, call someone and idiot and a kid and you make a statement like this, go else where and get owned.

Who will own, a loser like you? LOL!!

It's also funny you talk so much about the private sector in every other thread, but you're too stupid to not know that those same guys are leeching off of DRDO's programs, or out right asking for their designs. Good one idiot.

They are not.

DRDO is leeching off foreign designs hat is why he beggars always demand TOT from foreign sellers. That is why the LCA was rotting for a decade because USA refused to sell engines. Yea, that is the level of DRDO merit.

Don't even start on DRDO. Only fools whose rozi roti comes from DRDO corruption believe those sad losers are up to any good.

Seeing you are a water car engineer, I think you are also affilioated tp the loser club called DRDO.

How do you demonstrate the tech of a moden engine in an obsolete design? The Germans do not demonstrate the tech of Leo2 on W2 era Tiger tank? Nice try at trolling but no points for you kid.

Clearly you have got no idea of what you are talking about.........as always.

Opinion of morons like you don't really matter to me so stick to your social circle kid. If only you were educated.
Hahaha,the guy who is the biggest imbecile in the world is calling others morons.PDF never ceases to amuse me.

Yeah yeah,say the illegitimate son of a crack whore.

DRDO is leeching off foreign designs hat is why he beggars always demand TOT from foreign sellers. That is why the LCA was rotting for a decade because USA refused to sell engines. Yea, that is the level of DRDO merit.

Don't even start on DRDO. Only fools whose rozi roti comes from DRDO corruption believe those sad losers are up to any good.

Seeing you are a water car engineer, I think you are also affilioated tp the loser club called DRDO.

Again, you're an idiot. They are, and it's well known they are working along DRDO, and taking their designs. It just shows how clueless you are.

Data Pattern, TATAs, Mahindras, L&Ts, Alpha Design Tech, etc, etc, etc. have taken DRDO designs, or have worked with them on several occasions, or want in on their future projects.

You're the only idiot in here talking shit about DRDO, cause no prv sector is doing so.

Last edited:
Again, you're an idiot. They are, and it's well known they are working along DRDO, and talking their designs. It just shows how clueless you are.

Again you are a loser. How many projects has DRDO successfully completed? ZERO.

Private sector is not taking DRDO designs you loser, LOL!! TATA and Ashok Leyland are collaborating with foreign firms to design MRAP vehicles, Kalyani and TATA are working with foreign firms to design 155 mm artillery.

It just shows how shameless lairs you are. Cannot design a water jug and you want to design a water car.

Again you are a loser. How many projects has DRDO successfully completed? ZERO.

Private sector is not taking DRDO designs you loser, LOL!! TATA and Ashok Leyland are collaborating with foreign firms to design MRAP vehicles, Kalyani and TATA are working with foreign firms to design 155 mm artillery.

It just shows how shameless lairs you are. Cannot design a water jug and you want to design a water car.

You stupid idiot.

Seeker+for+BrahMos+Mini-1.jpg

Brahmos Terminal Seeker, by Data Pattern

Also many of their airborne and naval displays are from DRDO too.

C9LP2mK.jpg

3DfMNY1.jpg

O8OXDxI.jpg

NAG, CLGM seekers, by Alpha Tech

jpwkYF6.gif

xO0XG3W.gif

Launch systems for DRDO missiles, TATA

25a22a9745783a9ba976d35d305c6a1c-jpg.51353

fUlcyxY.gif

Modular Bridging system, L&T

UAVs like DRDO's target drones and launch systems are being produced by them as well.

Private sector haven't even been in the sector that long in a serious way, and it's already well known they've taken several DRDO labs designs. (Not to a moron like you though)

And where do you think many of the subsystems of their FICV will come from? Or something like it's armor tech, idiot?

And this is only the beginning dumbass:lol:, they want to produce DRDO's MALE UAVs, like Rustom 2s and artillery pieces.

India To Partner With Private Firms To Build Combat Drone
DRDO Holds Parleys with Tata, L&T, BEL for Howitzers

All the CEOs of these private companies will collectively slap the shit out of you if you get in their way of these deals.

You're the only idiot making a fool out of yourself in ever thread, talking non sense.

Last edited:
You stupid idiot.

I didn't ask your name. I asked you to list achievements of DRDO which is practically none.

DRDO is yet to successfully complete any of their projects, success and failure are a distant dream. Don't post pictures of catalogs like a dumb idiot. Post pictures of DRDO engines and systems in service.

It is DRDO which needs to ride the coat-tails of private sector to survive in he market. Dumbass like you should be slapped the shit out for posting fake stories.

You are a moron posting nonsense and expecting people to believe your lies. Tell your beloved DRDO to work on their ongoing projects and completing them first before taking on new ones. DRDO survives because of public funding. They have zero sales and would have been extinct withint their first decade.

And why are you hiding your shame behind private sector companies like TATA, Larsen and Toubro and other private firms? It just shows how INCOMPETENT DRDO is that private sectors have caught up so fast and already overtook a defunct and obsolete organisation that had been kept alive all these decades by public funds?

All the cute pictures you posted are developed or are being developed by PRIVATE SECTOR and not PSU and worthless POS like DRDO.

Its a shame that half-educated morons like you are dime a dozen in the Indian group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom