What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

What in the name of everything holy is that filthy abomination called chakra rath and why does it say BMP? Please tell me it is not designed by DRDO to be BMP-2 replacement.

Why are DRDO employees so dumb and stupid? Is there even an academic criteria requirement or is any beggar given the job? There are quite a few losers from DRDO in this forum as well. Now instead of wasting time and public money surfing the net those losers can serve the country better by investing their valuable time of research and development.

That's done by OFB.

DRDO has done Abhay tech demonstrator

6jpJ0SJ.png

2-715735.JPG

3-716441.JPG

4-717297.JPG

5-718886.JPG

6-719603.JPG

7-720510.JPG

And with TATA, Kestral.

IMGP4398.jpg

Not impressed. While at first glance it looks great.....the receiver is crap. It looks like it was low quality stamped sheet metal produced by hand.
what you will expect from drdo.they are not h&k or colt.

Calm down you demented son of a smelly rabid bitch. Did a goat chew off your balls that you are mindlessly barking here? DRDO is the organisation that fails to come up with anything good for the armed forces so you can keep sucking DRDO while facts disagree.

TATA assembles APC/IFV and your precious DRDO makes inter-galactic spaceships? What world class weapon has DRDO being able to produce? What is the worth of DRDO without technology transfer from foreign private firms? It is the private firms who bring a sense of professionalism in sarkari daftars like DRDO where chaprasis like you crawl around like cockroaches you dumb fu*k arsehole!! Only an uneducated zamadar like you would find any merit in the DRDO joke of an IFV. But then again people like you cannot even write their name on paper. What more can be expected from toilet scrubbing uneducated arseholes like you?
And what the hell is ICV? Is it some new wonder weapon that DRDO has come up with or is it the name of your dad? He must be as dumb as you or even worse.

From the language you are using I knew you must be a ch*tiya who does not know anything. Who the hell made the hull for INS Arihant? Ever heard of a company called Larsen and Toubro. Ever heard of TATA Advanced Materials? Uneducated chaprasis like you are not even qualified to wipe the floors of those offices.

And it is armed forces who are frustrated with the failure called INSAS. But then again you are a scrawny kid hiding in your basement and playing counter strike for too long made you think you are an expert on guns and firearms. Have you ever handled a rifle in real life? Have you even seen a real rifle?

Where is Indian indigenous 155 mm artillery gun? Is DRDO waiting for technology transfer? You arsehole, does your dad design weapons in DRDO? What has DRDO achieved so far, answer that first you demented arsehole. Where is Arjun tank, where is 155 howitzer, where is modern combat rifle? are they scratching your balls that they have no time to come up with anything?

Looking at your gibberish its a pity that on the fateful night your father went to the market instead of staying with his wife. He should have stained the bed sheet instead of staining society by giving birth to a vermin like you. You are such a stupid piece of crap that nobody likes you at all, you are a waste on oxygen and nothing else. No wonder you cry and whine on the internet begging for online sympathy. What is with your emo crybaby signature, people hate you too much? LOL!!!

It is easy to talk trash over the internet hiding behind a computer screen as you have demonstrated. Instead of wasting bandwith and showing your lack of civility and poor upbringing you should stick to doing household work. And by the way feel free to rot in my ignore list. Vermin like you are not worth time and effort. Now get lost loser.
after along time i saw a man that has some knowledge,other are in dream.i know we shold love our country but not with ignoring the faults one.we should realise that.

DRDO needs to be shut down or be limited to only develop strategic missiles. For god's sake let private companies run the show. They will have 10x of PSU's productivity and 50x their quality.
i agree man i agree let private company participate.then watch the modernization.

after along time i saw a man that has some knowledge,other are in dream.i know we shold love our country but not with ignoring the faults one.we should realise that.

i agree man i agree let private company participate.then watch the modernization.

Are you the illegitimate brother of our Fartiot chap boyo??

Knowledge of Fartriot is as good as no knowledge.

Please find below examples of Fartriot's knowledge

1. Nag is 4th generation
2. Artillery was not placed on hold by GoI
3. Kaveri was never sanctioned
4. Arjun CAG report does not exist and when provided with link does not read
5. Warhead and seeker differentiation is unheard of
6. IA procurement procedure is God's gift to mankind.
7. Does not know, that tenders which were only private sector were never fulfilled.
8. Zero information on production lines and how production planning happens.
9. There is no difference between designer and manufacturer.

The list goes on and on and on. I think @waz and @Oscar and @WebMaster have him here for entertainment. If it were up to @Horus he would be the Indian mod. The more you read, the more you come to the conclusion that

1. He was rejected by PSU organisations
2. He is part of the PR team of a private defence contractor.

Knowledge of Fartriot is as good as no knowledge.

Please find below examples of Fartriot's knowledge

1. Nag is 4th generation
2. Artillery was not placed on hold by GoI
3. Kaveri was never sanctioned
4. Arjun CAG report does not exist and when provided with link does not read
5. Warhead and seeker differentiation is unheard of
6. IA procurement procedure is God's gift to mankind.
7. Does not know, that tenders which were only private sector were never fulfilled.
8. Zero information on production lines and how production planning happens.
9. There is no difference between designer and manufacturer.

The list goes on and on and on. I think @waz and @Oscar and @WebMaster have him here for entertainment. If it were up to @Horus he would be the Indian mod. The more you read, the more you come to the conclusion that

1. He was rejected by PSU organisations
2. He is part of the PR team of a private defence contractor.

and one more example of a fish that lives in water.

do you know fish does not know the world outside in land and jungle,what kind of life is there outside.if the fish able to survive in land he would known that.that there is a another world.
so dont b the fish.b the lion.

and one more example of a fish that lives in water.

do you know fish does not know the world outside in land and jungle,what kind of life is there outside.if the fish able to survive in land he would known that.that there is a another world.
so dont b the fish.b the lion.
you think fish with poison stinks and sharp jaws makes them deadliest predator. try dealing with lion or a croc. they will eat the fish

Are you the illegitimate brother of our Fartiot chap boyo??

a boy still in his dream.:smitten:

That's done by OFB.

DRDO has done Abhay tech demonstrator

6jpJ0SJ.png

2-715735.JPG

3-716441.JPG

4-717297.JPG

5-718886.JPG

6-719603.JPG

7-720510.JPG

And with TATA, Kestral.

IMGP4398.jpg

they all look like 1960 design.

see the striker with crows.

forget INSAS .. have u seen an OFB made .32 pistol ? i won trust my life with it !
great man.
a soldiers or a persons life is depends on its weapons during war.how would you trust insas.

please i request all of you please show something that can blow my mind.
if there is something out there.like a world class machine.that is made in india.

please i request all of you please show something that can blow my mind.
if there is something out there.like a world class machine.that is made in india.

So as per your definition of 'Knowledge' a person who claimed all of the above, was proven wrong multiple times is 'Knowledgable'.

Let's start with not blowing your mind. Please prove any of the stuff that your knowledgable friend has said. Else, just admit that you have nothing to add. Now, I am expecting a reply which will not have a fact but rant. PLEASE surprise me.

So as per your definition of 'Knowledge' a person who claimed all of the above, was proven wrong multiple times is 'Knowledgable'.

Let's start with not blowing your mind. Please prove any of the stuff that your knowledgable friend has said. Else, just admit that you have nothing to add. Now, I am expecting a reply which will not have a fact but rant. PLEASE surprise me.
it is 21 century man.you are living in 2015 and the future war is gonna be in future.
and the future tech is needed for a future war.a digital war,cyber war,unmanned robots war,war with lazer.war with not leaving your computer screen.or without leaving your home country.

and yeah i dont have any knowledge so what.
.at least i have question that u cant answer or do not have answers.
the question that is facts and true.

it is 21 century man.you are living in 2015 and the future war is gonna be in future.
and the future tech is needed for a future war.a digital war,cyber war,unmanned robots war,war with lazer.war with not leaving your computer screen.or without leaving your home country.

Ok. So which army has unmanned robots or deployed lasers. Why do you assume that the tech is not currently under development? War is always fought depending on objectives. If you need ground troops you have to deploy ground troops. If you need pure surveillance, then you can do that with ELINT. But, let me assure you, without HUMINT all the ELINT in the world is of no use.

Ok. So which army has unmanned robots or deployed lasers. Why do you assume that the tech is not currently under development? War is always fought depending on objectives. If you need ground troops you have to deploy ground troops. If you need pure surveillance, then you can do that with ELINT. But, let me assure you, without HUMINT all the ELINT in the world is of no use.
so in short that means no high tech military equipments and robots for our military.

so in short that means no high tech military equipments and robots for our military.

No. It means you are talking of technologies which are under development. There are threads on this forum which deal specifically for weapons platforms. Why don't you spend some time reading? There are multiple labs, both private and public which are dealing with the same.

For more, why don't you open a new thread where you can ask your queries and they can get answered? Keep an open mind. Avoid random venting and read what members write. Some members are chaps from the field. Cheers.

And I though you said you were quitting??So what happened pork chop,changed your mind??Or did you just said it for emotional blackmailing??Frankly,I feel sorry for your parents,they will have to bear your burden for lifetimes,cause judging by your level of intellect (or the apparent total lack of it),it's highly unlikely that you will ever be capable of fending for yourself.

And I though you said you were quitting??So what happened pork chop,changed your mind??Or did you just said it for emotional blackmailing??Frankly,I feel sorry for your parents,they will have to bear your burden for lifetimes,cause judging by your level of intellect (or the apparent total lack of it),it's highly unlikely that you will ever be capable of fending for yourself.

you dumb @$$ i said i m quitting from the SF threat.
not from the site.
and why are u replying to me if u dont like me.

and i think ur parents are ashamed of u of being such a brilliant child.

this kid knows something from the net and want to teach others:rofl:

No. It means you are talking of technologies which are under development. There are threads on this forum which deal specifically for weapons platforms. Why don't you spend some time reading? There are multiple labs, both private and public which are dealing with the same.

For more, why don't you open a new thread where you can ask your queries and they can get answered? Keep an open mind. Avoid random venting and read what members write. Some members are chaps from the field. Cheers.

so that means i cannot even post here.
i cannot post to any thread.
i can only start a thread.
what is the meaning of this site then.

Frankly,I feel sorry for your parents,they will have to bear your burden for lifetimes,cause judging by your level of intellect (or the apparent total lack of it),it's highly unlikely that you will ever be capable of fending for yourself.

only reading few comments and post you managed to know me very well.
as long as i m here you gonna have to resist me.

the only drdo project i like is the drdo AURA.
cause it looks like the RQ-170.(which is a decade ahead)

does some1 has some details and info(not the wikipedia stuff).

Tech demonstrator is no excuse for sh1tty design. Design is not just for looks or beauty but it also affects many things like weight, mobility, weapons package etc.

Much of the tech developed in that demonstrator the private sector themselves will use for their own FICVs.

the only drdo project i like is the drdo AURA

Don't believe hype. DRDO makes a lot of hype like AURA, KALI, AMCA etc. Reality is INSAS, Abhay, Arjun etc.

Much of the tech developed in that demonstrator the private sector themselves will use for their own FICVs.

You are not getting the point.

Design is not for looks and beauty. The design of a vehicle shows how much weapons and other payload it can carry, how much weight it is able to distribute evenly which in turn affects in which kind of terrain it can operate. The speed, stealth and many other features are directly related to design. Not to mention logistics of the vehicle.

You cannot say DRDO made a sh1tty design just because they wanted to test the engine and nothing else. No wonder India is still struggling in weapons industry.

so that means i cannot even post here.
i cannot post to any thread.
i can only start a thread.
what is the meaning of this site then.

Complain to the management if they ever threaten you from leaving this site or posting here. They do not own this place and have no such powers.

And these trolls think this site is a place for DRDO propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom