What's new

Indian Small Arms Inventory Developed by DRDO ARDE & OFB

TATA took from Denel, as well as DRDO, idiot. Already showed you several DRDO launchers it produces, and is currently working with DRDO on the Kestral.

LOL!! That's a new one, keep making up your own stories.

And in future wants to produce DRDO's 155mm artillery piece as well.

That's really cute, but DRDO first needs to have a working 155 mm gun you fking retard.

It's not helplessness, it's because I think you're a fing retard

Awww trying to come up with personal insults when exit routes are blocked, you fking retard? I told you, opinion of you losers mean nothing to educated folk.

that cant swallow the simple fact private firms like Mahindra, TATA, etc. are producing DRDO designed things. << This isnt hard, it's simple reality. And the private firms are the last one to want DRDO flushed down, like your dumbass, they're taking several designs from them, currently working with them, or want in on future programs.

Private firms are working with foreign partners. BAE is not a subsidiary of DRDO and neither is Denel. But does a fking retard like you know what a subsidiary is?

Yes, you fing retard. L&T took a modular bridging system designed by DRDO, one of the many things private firms produce from DRDO.

Tell that to Russia whose bridge designs have been copied.

That's funny because L&T is producing a DRDO drone.

Indeed funny because DRDO does not have its own drone. How is Rustam by the way, is it finally able to fly?

DRDO has reservation for SC/ST candidates. So that means any average Chamar/SC/ST person can become DRDO "Scientist"?

Yes. Merit is not required to become a "scientist" at DRDO.

What is DRDO?

It is a failed organisation that has failed to correctly COPY the AK-47. Somalis are able to cpy ak-47 but not DRDO.

It is a failure that cannot even make their own engine for tanks and aircraft.

It has ZERO export orders in a plane of 190 countries.

Private firms are working with foreign partners. BAE is not a subsidiary of DRDO and neither is Denel. But does a fking retard like you know what a subsidiary is?

Damn, you must be one special type of retard.Cant comprehend them taking DRDO designs has nothing to do with BAE, or Denel?

Awww trying to come up with personal insults when exit routes are blocked, you fking retard? I told you, opinion of you losers mean nothing to educated folk.

You're the last one to talk about personal attacks, you're getting exactly what you put out in the first place.

That's really cute, but DRDO first needs to have a working 155 mm gun you fking retard.

Even in the prototype stage, TATA, Mahindra, Bharat Forge, etc. are trying to be the lead integrator of the program. Fact, dumbass.

Indeed funny because DRDO does not have its own drone. How is Rustam by the way, is it finally able to fly?

Of course, totally ignore the source of L&T taking a DRDO drone. Then again, you are PDFs village idiot.

Tell that to Russia whose bridge designs have been copied.

Here goes the village idiot again. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, you must be one special type of retard.Cant comprehend them taking DRDO designs has nothing to do with BAE, or Denel?

Damn, you must be a special type of dehati to understand hat DRDO is nowhere in the picture.

You're the last one to talk about personal attacks, you're getting exactly what you put out in the first place.

Show where I insulted you first or just shut the F up you eff retard. LOL!!

Even in the prototype stage, TATA, Mahindra, Bharat Forge, etc. are trying to be the lead integrator of the program. Fact, dumbass.

TATA already has a working gun you dumb moron. LOL!! Just how stupid can you be? Were you born a fool or did your (lack of) education make you one?

Of course, totally ignore the source of L&T taking a DRDO drone. Then again, you are PDFs village idiot.

Of course, pulling stories out of thin air again. But hen again you are a dehati loser.

Here goes the village idiot again.

Of course only a dehati will believe Russia copied the same type of bridge designs from India. But hen bhakts have heir own version of reality.

What is DRDO?

It is a failed organisation that has failed to correctly COPY the AK-47. Somalis are able to cpy ak-47 but not DRDO.

Damn, you must be a special type of dehati to understand hat DRDO is nowhere in the picture.

LOL!! That's a new one, keep making up your own stories.

Here, have a look again at TATA-DRDO work.

jpwkYF6.gif

xO0XG3W.gif

j5ZeQb6.gif

DSC_0018.jpg

aXvF7ko.gif

Then again, you have a memory of a goat. Probably will forget about this in a second.

TATA already has a working gun you dumb moron. LOL!! Just how stupid can you be? Were you born a fool or did your (lack of) education make you one?

No, they have few imported Denel ones, which they want to eventually produce. First, they have to get the orders period.

They're also in the running for BAE and DRDO 155mm artillery pieces. I've given you a source for this, why are you even asking about this again? Why are you such an idiot?

Of course only a dehati will believe Russia copied the same type of bridge designs from India. But hen bhakts have heir own version of reality.

You can repeat this all you want, but the fact remains that L&T took the design from DRDO. Fact.

Of course, pulling stories out of thin air again. But hen again you are a dehati loser.

:lol:

@surya kiran
@Argon Prime

What did DRDO do to this man. :rofl:

Then again, you have a memory of a goat. Probably will forget about this in a second.

So just that we all know you are a dumb retard, are you trying to say DRDO has the rightful claim over TATA work? Are you trying to say that private sector without DRDO assistance is dead in defence market? Are you really hat retarded?

You are showing clips of private sector and behaving like DRDO is he one who should be congratulated. You buffoon define the word andh bhakt.

No, they have few imported Denel ones, which they want to eventually produce. First, they have to get the orders period.

Yes, and world works according to your day dreams right? TATA has a working gun but hey sill need DRDO support because a bhakt like you think so.

They're also in the running for BAE and DRDO 155mm artillery pieces. I've given you a source for this, why are you even asking about this again? Why are you such an idiot?

DRDO DOES NOT HAVE A 155 MM arty gun model or prototype.

Why are you such a fool and a bad liar? LOL!!

You can repeat this all you want, but the fact remains that L&T took the design from DRDO. Fact.

Yes, typical bhakt mentality. Repeat the lies until bhakts are convinced its the truth. That what happens when a man is too poorly educated.

What did DRDO do to this man.

DRDO compromised the security of my country. I understand uneducated people like you will get kicked out from army recruitment offices but other people have people in the armed forces whose lives and security are at risk because of DRDO incompetency.

Question is how much did DRDO pay you to be heir troll bot?

What is DRDO?

Not a single design of DRDO is their own. It is either Russian or TOT. Thats;s why TATA, Mahindra etc. are approacing BAE, Denel and foreign partners for colaboraion. Nobody wants to be associated with DRDO for he simple reason hat DRDO has nothing to offer.

Can DRDO help TATA with 155 mm gun? No they cannot because DRDO DOES NOT HAVE a 155 mm gun.

Can DRDO help in making engines? No because DRDO does not know how to make engines.

Can DRDO help Mahindra, Ashok Leyland make MRAP? No because DRDO does not even know what MRAP stands for.

I don't know man. I tried really hard in the start. He refuses to read! He refuses to learn. I think, he got rejected.

Btw, the Tata gun he is talking about is most probably the ATAG. But guess what, DRDO again :D and he does nt know its the DRDO 155mm Dhanush :D which the TATA Power SED chaps are in the run for.

So just that we all know you are a dumb retard, are you trying to say DRDO has the rightful claim over TATA work?

Right, TATAs work. Which TATA graciously gave it's design to it's competitor L&T to produce too, right? Seriously, why are you such an idiot? :lol:

Yes, and world works according to your day dreams right? TATA has a working gun but hey sill need DRDO support because a bhakt like you think so.

They have nothing, they have some Denel imports on a truck.

Kalyanis are the only ones to have actual artillery guns.

And yes, they are in the list of private firms trying to be the lead integrator of DRDO arty gun. I know you have a memory of a goat, but I posted a link several posts ago.

Right, TATAs work. Which TATA graciously gave it's design to it's competitor L&T to produce too, right? Seriously, why are you such an idiot?

Ok, so now you think only one company has the right to make a particular type of weapon? You continue to impress me with your stupidity.

According to your dehati logic TATA cannot make an SUV because Mahindra is already making one? Kalyani cannot make a 155 mm arty gun because TATA already has one. And since both 155 mm guns look he same, that is both have a long tube which fires a 155 mm shell then it must automatically mean both are the same design. Right?

How old are you son? Your stupidity is too sad to be true.

Unfortunately DRDO cannot even design the said truck. And Denel is a world famous name who is leagues above DRDO. You saying they have nothing means nothing. TATA has a working gun.

Kalyani is not DRDO either.

And yes, they are in the list of private firms trying to be the lead integrator of DRDO arty gun. I know you have a memory of a goat, but I posted a link several posts ago.

All you have posted is to show how stupid you are.

Only a fool like you will believe that after having a partner like Denel and a ready made 155 mm gun available ATA will waste time and money teaming up with a nobody like DRDO.

Tell your beloved DRDO to talk once they understand what a 155 mm gun looks and works like.

He must have failed those DRDO recruitment tests, hence the scorn.

You don't need merit but corruption and political links to get into DRDO.

What is DRDO?

Ok, so now you think only one company has the right to make a particular type of weapon? You continue to impress me with your stupidity.

No you simple rtard. TATA and L&T are making the same exact launcher design, like the Akash and Pinaka launchers. You know why, idiot? Because DRDO gave that designs out to two integrators. You're trying to say these are TATAs work, when some of these same exact products are being manufactured by them and their competitor.

Of course you dont know this, because you hardly know what you're even talking about. :lol:

TATA has a working gun.

No they dont, you saying that doesnt make it true. They have some imports on a truck at the moment.

Kalyani is not DRDO either.

Did I say they were? They're the only private firm with working guns, manufactured by them. TATA has some imports on a truck.

:lol:

@surya kiran
@Argon Prime

Hard to tell,probably did something funny with his,or rather in his butt hole. :D

Right, TATAs work. Which TATA graciously gave it's design to it's competitor L&T to produce too, right? Seriously, why are you such an idiot? :lol:

Even the Kalyani gun isn't really of their own design,but rather a up-scaled version of GC 45,developed by Gerard Bull's company.But yeah,at least the Kalyanis have got all the blueprints and ISP rights for this thing.

No you simple rtard. TATA and L&T are making the same exact launcher design, like the Akash and Pinaka launchers. You know why, idiot? Because DRDO gave that designs out to two integrators. You're trying to say these are TATAs work, when some of these same exact products are being manufactured by them and their competitor.

Of course you dont know this, because you hardly know what you're even talking about

This is what happens when people who are uneducated think they know everything. Your supidity was just exposed in my previous post but being a buffoon you could not simply see the truth, can you simple retard?

TATA and L&T are making their own respective stuff without DRDo inputs. Both are private sector companies which have their own R&D support. You will understand these things when you get a meaningful employment.

And yes, no where is it said that only TATA can make guns or only L&T can make vehicles. But then again you are an example of poor education and you will not understand these things.

DRDO did not give out designs you silly fool. LOL!! Every tracked self-propelled 155 mm arty gun "looks" the same from outside - that is like a 155 mm gun turret fitted on a chassis. Braveheart, Paladin, K-9, PzH 2000 ALL of hem look like the "exact" same design as you famously pointed out but they are not.

Tanks also look the "exact" same - a turret housing a gun on a chassis, but tanks are NOT the same.

For uneducated trolls like you things may look "exact" same but they are NOT.

And why would two companies be making the same product? Would not two SEPARATE companies put up a potential problem of difference in quality control? There is a reason why even though both Lockheed Martin and Boeing competed for 5th gen strike aircraft and LM got selected, only LM is producing he said aircraft. Boeing is a world class company but is not given the ask of production because of a simple thing called STANDARDIZATION of equipment.

AK-47 made in Russia and China will have different qualities even though both are the EXACT same thing. But then I am talking to a fool like you.

No they dont, you saying that doesnt make it true. They have some imports on a truck at the moment.

Your opinion counts for nothing, kid. Your comments only show your lack of knowledge.

TATA has a working 155mm gun which they build in partnership with Denel. You coming up with childish temper tantrums won't change facts. TATA has a 155mm gun, DRDO is still trying to figure out how it is possible to make a gun.

Did I say they were? They're the only private firm with working guns, manufactured by them. TATA has some imports on a truck.

Both Kalyani AND TATA have a working 155 mm gun while your beloved DRDO does not even know how to spell the word HOWITZER.

This is what happens when people who are uneducated think they know everything. Your supidity was just exposed in my previous post but being a buffoon you could not simply see the truth, can you simple retard?

TATA and L&T are making their own respective stuff without DRDo inputs. Both are private sector companies which have their own R&D support. You will understand these things when you get a meaningful employment.

And yes, no where is it said that only TATA can make guns or only L&T can make vehicles. But then again you are an example of poor education and you will not understand these things.

DRDO did not give out designs you silly fool. LOL!! Every tracked self-propelled 155 mm arty gun "looks" the same from outside - that is like a 155 mm gun turret fitted on a chassis. Braveheart, Paladin, K-9, PzH 2000 ALL of hem look like the "exact" same design as you famously pointed out but they are not.

Tanks also look the "exact" same - a turret housing a gun on a chassis, but tanks are NOT the same.

For uneducated trolls like you things may look "exact" same but they are NOT.

And why would two companies be making the same product? Would not two SEPARATE companies put up a potential problem of difference in quality control? There is a reason why even though both Lockheed Martin and Boeing competed for 5th gen strike aircraft and LM got selected, only LM is producing he said aircraft. Boeing is a world class company but is not given the ask of production because of a simple thing called STANDARDIZATION of equipment.

You really are going to earn PDF's brainless twat of year award.

This isnt a hard concept to understand. This isnt Paladin, K-9, or PzH 2000.

This is Samsung giving the same exact K9 design to two different integrators. Does your dumbass understand that analogy?

Tata Power, L&T to supply mobile artillery system to the Army; contract yet to get defence ministry approval - The Economic Times

Six new Akash squadrons to give IAF missile muscle - The Times of India
while the launchers come from Tata Power/L&T.

The same way DRDO gave TATA power and L&T rights to produce the same exact launchers, which DRDO designed for it's own weapons.

You cant even understand such a simple concept. :lol:

Both Kalyani AND TATA have a working 155 mm gun while your beloved DRDO does not even know how to spell the word HOWITZER.

TATA has only some imports on a truck. They cant enter any tender around the world with that platform, because they have nothing at hand at the moment. Even if they win the contract, it'll be some time before they manufacture the guns inhouse.

Kalyanis actually bought out the line, and can do what it wants with that design. There's a difference, idiot.

Dont go claiming nonsense because of your lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom