What's new

Indian PM Singh 'refuses holidays'

Duh!!

I will protect my corrupt thug looter ministers, no matter what(P.chidambadhaaaaam) :- Manmohan :rolleyes:

This man is just puppet pure puppet,Nothing else!

He knew very well about all the scams going including 2G and even then he say i will protect him! huh!

Whats the use of so called Clear record and Image if you will protect the corrupt thugs behind this face?? You are as guilty as them!

Days of congress are numbered! NaMo the next PM!!!!! Thats what we call leaders!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

The whole universe does not revolve around Pakistan, genius.

Indians have their own reasons for not liking MMS. Pakistan does not figure in them.

Man! You just stole my words! Truely said!! :tup:

First I was talking about the thread that is him not taking holidays. ie if someone is dedicated to his people that is a good thing.

Dedicated my ***. This idiot's "dedication" has cost the nation money worth twice our present economic size.

Now let me tell you something about the constraints of power.

What power are you talking about? MMS has NO POWER. All the decisions, command, management etc is done by Madam G. Constraints will come when there is power in first place mate.

I remember that when i was at Uni in UK I supported and stood with a group of students for election on a very radical platform. We even had a couple of Trotskyists amongst us. The Uni was a sizable size over 20000 students in the city. Nowhere near a country population. The Uni authorities were very worried that if our factions got elected they would have sit ins and direct action all the time against authorities. I got elected there were about 9 of us out of 13 executive officers. It lasted only a year for me but one thing that I learned was that power leads to constraints initself. You have to take a lot more into consideration than would expect when you dont have the power.

The thing is, being an Indian and knowing Indian environment (very very different from either Pakistani or western setup), there are a lot of things possible and the whole nation knows it is. But it just won't happen because this stupid weakling just lets it happen. He worked hard at one stage but now he's lost all respect he earned from his countrymen.

Dedicated my ***. This idiot's "dedication" has cost the nation money worth twice our present economic size.

What power are you talking about? MMS has NO POWER. All the decisions, command, management etc is done by Madam G. Constraints will come when there is power in first place mate.

The thing is, being an Indian and knowing Indian environment (very very different from either Pakistani or western setup), there are a lot of things possible and the whole nation knows it is. But it just won't happen because this stupid weakling just lets it happen. He worked hard at one stage but now he's lost all respect he earned from his countrymen.

Yaar lets get back to the thread the guys working hard surely you cant deny if he tries is best. You and I do not know what constraints hes working under?

Everybody goes ga ga over how honest he is or how intelligent and well educated he is, but the fact of the matter is his Govt is the most corrupt of Modern day India.

Days of congress are numbered! NaMo the next PM!!!!! Thats what we call leaders!

I was just checking "Narendra Modi Singham" on yahoo images:

302875_10150346510736147_522196146_10279707_6303386_n.jpg

Because even Yahoo! knows who the real "Singham" is. :azn:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Yaar lets get back to the thread the guys working hard surely you cant deny if he tries is best. You and I do not know what constraints hes working under?

Hard decisions are to be made when such power to control the world's 4th largest economy, 2nd largest population and largest democracy is given to you, mate. That's what is called decision making and management skills. Getting degrees or marrying foreign politicians is not the way to climb to power. And this is where our Man of Steel becomes the class apart.

I was just checking "Narendra Modi Singham" on yahoo images:

302875_10150346510736147_522196146_10279707_6303386_n.jpg

Because even Yahoo! knows who the real "Singham" is. :azn:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Hard decisions are to be made when such power to control the world's 4th largest economy, 2nd largest population and largest democracy is given to you, mate. That's what is called decision making and management skills. Getting degrees or marrying foreign politicians is not the way to climb to power. And this is where our Man of Steel becomes the class apart.

Democracy in india is a sham as it is pakistan. Its just an opiate of the masses. Whilst large parts of our populations are illeterate and support in your country an italian and in our an out and out thief

Democracy in india is a sham as it is pakistan. Its just an opiate of the masses. Whilst large parts of our populations are illeterate and support in your country an italian and in our an out and out thief

Actually Indian Democracy is in wrong Hands. Bloddy khongressis

we can get what we want..anna hazare has proven that...but it takes time..

Actually Indian Democracy is in wrong Hands. Bloddy khongressis

As compared to the BJP firebreathers who invited Musharraf while India got attacked at Kargil? Let's be fair guys,the BJP is highly overrated as well.

Indian democracy is in a transitional phase.

The danger to Indian democracy is not of its existence but of its efficacy. Indian democracy is not threatened by Indian Generals every other day.

Pakistani democracy is a slave to the PA Generals.

I'm sure that India will be a democracy three years from now.

Are you so sure about Pakistan?

In fact, Pakistan does not have a democracy but an eyewash where politicians keep pandering to the Generals' whims all the time.

love him, we have him to thank for ALOT. when he first came in as FM we were selling our gold reserves to keep our economy and currency afloat. I dont care if he personally takes Rs. 1lakh crore(Which HE did NOT!!! the dmk crooks did) if he gives us another couple of trillion.
No one comes unscathed from indian politics. He is an amazing individual and i love him.

Ur understanding of the then economic condition of india is very much like ur profile pic..if any one of MMS fans here can prove that what mms has done in 1991 in pvn rao's term as a fm is entirely the brain child of mms then I promise to decline my indian citizenship and be a slave to the gandhis..

Back
Top Bottom