What's new

Indian PM Singh 'refuses holidays'

Kya karega bechara......... chutti lega to Sarkar gir jayegi....... lol. Madam ne bolahoga......"Koi chutti Wutti nahi, chup chap jake office me baitho". :laugh::laugh:

propaganda after propaganda
talk after talk
promise after promise
plan after plan
proposal after proposal
dream after dream
idea after idea

where is the results for india and indians? how india is going to face the competition with China under a liar like Singh?

A liar? PM Singh is respected the world over for his integrity, honesty and wisdom. I'd rather live free in India knowing people in office have been elected to power than in China where you constantly gave to watch your back and god knows who is doing what.

Prosperity and power in China at what cost? One of the worst human rights violators in history? India is getting there on her own without the slaughtering of millions and from truly utilising the power of its people in a ground-up approach instead of a utterly flawed autocratic up-down approach.

Differences in culture I suppose- Indians enjoy their freedom, Chinese are happy to live under a brutal regime just because it benefits a few in their country.

Nice of you to be concerned , but coming elections he is going to lose

dude, let me honestly tell you something:

7 years ago, Singh cheated, fooled entire india, that mumbai would overtake Shanghai in 5 years, that is by 2009.
3 years ago, there was news that india is going to provide free broadband to all its citizens.

these two incidents were widely reported in China. we were shocked at that time. For us, we can't imagine how the government head can cheat on its own people for such serious matters, we all believed that india is determined to have a tough competition with us.

but what happened ? Nothing! I tell you, the exact minister who promised free broadband promised to build thousands of kms high speed railway in india last year!

we were shocked again. we realized a very important thing that you can't learn from textbook : one day indian, always liar

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

A liar? PM Singh is respected the world over for his integrity, honesty and wisdom.

what a bloody load of joke. I rememind you, his own words are in BLACK and WHITE, no BS!

"When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. I share this aspiration with the chief minister and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point." --- Liar Singh

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

You talk as though its a commercial product

It worked even better for the neighbors i guess

both Germany and Japan are highly respected successful countries.

it will take China decades to learn from them and catch up.
it will probably take india a couple thousand years to do the same.

wake up.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

this is my last reply to this thread:

We Chinese would love to see Singh to win the next election. In fact, it allowed, I would like to donate some money to help him for the coming election. I can probably only contribute say $100, but I am sure such money is well spent if he can win again.

We Chinese will be very happy to see india ruled by a lazy liar without any integrity and honesty. Singh is the best choice in those aspect.

Please vote Singh, thanks a lot in advance!

A liar? PM Singh is respected the world over for his integrity, honesty and wisdom.

This highly wise man is the chair person of planning commission... Planning commission believes that if you earn Rs 32 (less than a dollor) per day you are not poor...

This highly honest man is known for putting wrong info in the parliament... example: No loss of revenue in 2G spectrum allocation...

I cannot question his integrity... Only Sonia Madame can...

Such nonsense. Give me one govt in the world that has fulfilled every single promise it has made to it's country- you can't. That is the nature of democracy and governance, you can't do everything. Promises can be made but later on it is found for whatever reason it is unable to do it. Giving two specific examples is a cheap and pointless tactic. In a country as diverse and massive as india these things are going to take time. Maybe you don't understand but in a DEMOCRACY all voices have to be heard and the WELFARE of citizens taken into consideration- an alien concept to you I'm sure, this ALL TAKES TIME. We all saw in 2008 olympics what your idea of "development" was- moving everyone you didn't want the world to see far away from international eyes,just like the facade of the little girl who sang he opening song. She was dee,ed to "ugly" to be in front of the world so she was replaced by a model who mimed- this shady nature of China doesn't inspire any confidence in you.

dude, let me honestly tell you something:

7 years ago, Singh cheated, fooled entire india, that mumbai would overtake Shanghai in 5 years, that is by 2009.

he said : he shared an aspiration , not a promise .

3 years ago, there was news that india is going to provide free broadband to all its citizens.
source?

these two incidents were widely reported in China. we were shocked at that time. For us, we can't imagine how the government head can cheat on its own people for such serious matters, we all believed that india is determined to have a tough competition with us.

but what happened ? Nothing! I tell you, the exact minister who promised free broadband promised to build thousands of kms high speed railway in india last year!
Who?

we were shocked again. we realized a very important thing that you can't learn from textbook : one day indian, always liar

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

what a bloody load of joke. I rememind you, his own words are in BLACK and WHITE, no BS!

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

both Germany and Japan are highly respected successful countries.

it will take China decades to learn from them and catch up.
it will probably take india a couple thousand years to do the same.

Which calender do you use?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]this is my last reply to this thread:

We Chinese would love to see Singh to win the next election. In fact, it allowed, I would like to donate some money to help him for the coming election. I can probably only contribute say $100, but I am sure such money is well spent if he can win again.

We Chinese will be very happy to see india ruled by a lazy liar without any integrity and honesty. Singh is the best choice in those aspect.

Please vote Singh, thanks a lot in advance!

very generous of you

I've been to both China (Beijing, Shanghai) and India (Delhi, Mumbai,Amritsar,Chandigarh, Bangalore)

China is all style with no substance. It appears the GOVT is spending too much money trying to show off their success and show to the world that their system works- there is a shuttle train from the airport to the city in Shanghai that travels 300kph/hour, it is entirely pointless as the journey only takes about 7 mins but it is a clear statement to all those entering China. It's a sham- I saw lots lf nice buildings out of my hotel window but then I couldn't check my emails or access my company's site from my laptop using the WIFI as they were all censored. Whilst there were some genuinely nice people in China most were insular and indifferent to my/any foreigner's presence and I was very wary lf the police and felt very uncomfortable whilst outside of the hotel.

In india there isn't the glitz and the glam but the "bottom-up" approach is reaping tangible benefits and actually benefiting the Indian people. And the people themselves lived up to their stereotype- truly friendly and warm and willing to help/assist and joke.

I'd rather be a poor man in India and ve truly free than a rich man in China who always has to look over his shoulder

Gandhi family is also a big problem. such criminal organization should never be allowed to exist.

If you look at China, we don't have such "families" any more.

Chairman Mao's family no longer has any politician, just one grandson working as a military researcher.
Mr. Deng's family no longer involve in any politics, all in private business sectors.
Mr. Jiang's family never had any other politician.
Mr. Hu's family builds x-ray exam devices and are enjoy doing it, no politician!
Mr. Xi's family is always in politics, but his father was just a middle level official known by no one!

It is so lucky that we don't have such criminal families fxxking the nation.

Stupid Indians love to dig thier own grave....

Before It was Sonia, Raul, Priyanka....now Sonia's MOM and sister Anushika is living with her (Sonia)...whole mafia clan on Indian shoulder.

There needs to be a Retirement age for all politicians. Also one can become PM max for 2 times in continuity. This will solve few of our problems.

Back
Top Bottom