What's new

Indian PM Singh 'refuses holidays'

Hmmm...shall we look at the avergae inflation rates during the NDA and UPA ?

NDA

2000 - 4.02 %
2001 - 3.77 %
2002 - 4.31 %
2003 - 3.81 %
2004 - 3.77 %

UPA

2005 - 4.25 %
2006 - 5.79 %
2007 - 6.39 %
2008 - 8.32 %
2009 - 10.83 %
2010 - 12.11 %
2011 - 9% (approx).

So take your pick..

This is not fair you must take into account the international oil price at NDA & UPA regime,also the GDP rates.Both these affect the inflation considerably.If we take this into account they are more or less same.

NDA

2000 - 4.02 %
2001 - 3.77 %
2002 - 4.31 %
2003 - 3.81 %
2004 - 3.77 %

UPA

2005 - 4.25 %
2006 - 5.79 %
2007 - 6.39 %
2008 - 8.32 %
2009 - 10.83 %
2010 - 12.11 %
2011 - 9% (approx).

So take your pick...

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Do you know the "honest" and "courageus" IPS officer has court cases pending against him for falsifying witnesses ? Do you know that even the constable under him have spoken against him ?

please that "honest" police officer was not so honest after all.

1, 2, 3, 4

This is a valid and fair argument.

Are you sure? When BJP took out "India Shining" adverts,it was more or less the joke of the century.Congress at least can claim some victory on the economic front.

Sure it can... of swindling twice the size of our current economy. BJP is stupid I agree but at least they have not robbed the country so ruthlessly like Congress who has transformed India into hell. Usually apologists don't mind trying to escape. Please don't do that, mate. This government has become a big burden on people.

Sure it can... of swindling twice the size of our current economy. BJP is stupid I agree but at least they have not robbed the country so ruthlessly like Congress who has transformed India into hell. Usually apologists don't mind trying to escape. Please don't do that, mate. This government has become a big burden on people.

I wouldn't classify myself as an apologist brother.The facts are plain as day for anyone to see,there's no denying that the Congress party has done a relatively better job than the BJP in mostly all areas.Since you specifically brought up the issue of corruption,you can at least find criminal cases charged against all of them and you would have to concede that the guilty are being prosecuted.What say about the BJP? Anyone chargesheeted for BALCO or Enron fiasco? Heck they don't want to take action against the Reddy brothers in the Karnataka Mining scam which is presently undergoing.Is this the face of the savior party who is going to wipe out the corruption propagated by the Congress party? Let them sort their affairs in order first.

he is very good economist
but a very very bad prime minister..
frankly saying he doesn't deserve to be a prime minister,he is dumb & dumber.
he cnt tke a single decision on his own.
he shud leave this party and join BJP

he has joined not only the bad party but the worst party i.e chor party

NDA

2000 - 4.02 %
2001 - 3.77 %
2002 - 4.31 %
2003 - 3.81 %
2004 - 3.77 %

UPA

2005 - 4.25 %
2006 - 5.79 %
2007 - 6.39 %
2008 - 8.32 %
2009 - 10.83 %
2010 - 12.11 %
2011 - 9% (approx).

So take your pick...

Hmmm...shall we look at the avergae inflation and economic growth rates during the NDA and UPA ?

NDA ------Inflation ------ Growth

1998 ------ 13.2 % ------ 4.1%
1999 ------ 4.70 % ------ 6.2%
2000 ------ 4.02 % ------ 4.0%
2001 ------ 3.77 % ------ 5.2%
2002 ------ 4.31 % ------ 3.8%
2003 ------ 3.81 % ------ 8.4% (best mansoon of last 30 years so Agriculture growth was more than 10% "India Shining")

UPA

2004 ------ 3.77 % ------ 8.3%
2005 ------ 4.25 % ------ 9.3%
2006 ------ 5.79 % ------ 9.3%
2007 ------ 6.39 % ------ 9.8%
2008 ------ 8.32 % ------ 4.9%(worst rescession after 1930s ,most of the countries observed -ve growth)
2009 ------ 10.83 % ------ 9.1%( India faced worst drought since 1972)
2010 ------ 12.11 % ------ 9.7%
2011 ------ 9.00 % ------ 8.0%

Inflation in 2008-2011 because of what is called liquidity overhang in the economy.the government of India due to the global economic meltdown which began September 2008, infused huge money in the system purportedly to stimulate economy. most of the money was spent for consumer expenditure rather than investment expenditure so it was obvious that it will result in Inflation but without theses action Indian economy would have collapsed like greece ,portugal.perhaps u will feel growth in last years is high than actual what WorldBank measures growth in different way (growth in NDA time is also calculated with that formula).Still if you have any doubt about the data i providedGDP growth (annual %) | Data | Table

So my pick is Manmohan singh's UPA (although i gave vote to SAD which is part of NDA in 2004)

Bangaru Laxman was not a minister and secondly he took a bribe of 1 lakh

My point is that BJP is the only party in India who's president is caught taking bribe, and i didn't knew about the line above which taking money is considered as corruption.

If I'm no one to judge him who r u to rate him??wats ur qualification to rate him??
I AM INDIAN and I HAVE A BRAIN which don't allow me to blindly follow the amature electronic media .

congress @$$ licker.just quote lines from my post and dven after editing them, well this has been a style os MMS the theif..

I know I have typed this all for waste, cause all the congress supporters are just blind folded by hate towards change, all they can do is lick sonias @!!
I can’t believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest. Go play with your toys kid

^^ Cherry picking is usually the option most of the escapists of Congee background do last moment. The real fact was all visible when Hazare ji showed up publicly. Congress and it supporters are living on borrowed time. Their time is coming to an end and so the end of looting our country.

I wouldn't classify myself as an apologist brother.The facts are plain as day for anyone to see,there's no denying that the Congress party has done a relatively better job than the BJP in mostly all areas.Since you specifically brought up the issue of corruption,you can at least find criminal cases charged against all of them and you would have to concede that the guilty are being prosecuted.What say about the BJP? Anyone chargesheeted for BALCO or Enron fiasco? Heck they don't want to take action against the Reddy brothers in the Karnataka Mining scam which is presently undergoing.Is this the face of the savior party who is going to wipe out the corruption propagated by the Congress party? Let them sort their affairs in order first.

As I said, things always take a step better to change and not from level 10 to level 1. NDA is stupid but they have a foreign and defense policy (also economic policy riding on past good work by our economists) that Congress can NEVER bring. Because despite idiocy, there's an element of sincerity in NDA compared to the total evil present in UPA. Name me one leader capable of anywhere even near Narendra Modi of NDA.

Not one. And it wasn't now.... it was always like that. Congress just inherited the country from their colonial masters just because they cleaned their toilets. Real nation is ruled by heros and revolutionaries like US freedom or French freedom or Turkish freedom; not lapdogs of colonial masters who continue their policies even to day with only change being the skin color.

yes u r right no one in UPA and NDA is capable of what Modi did in 2002

No ur wrong Indira gandi and rajiv gandi killed 10 times more than what happened in 2002.. PPl here can accuse MODI that is what they r doing for the past 9 years but why are they not able to prove anything in the court of law?? case by case day by day Modi wins in every case be it high court or supreme court in delhi.. And remember me these wins are without CBI manaing to win cases for congress like letting off quattrocchi, bhopal gas criminal, the purulia arms drop case any many more..

Now what about gandis?? Indira gandi imposed emergency as she lost a court case and was reluctant from leaving power..basically a power hungry B!t(h.These were the times when lakhs were tourchered and many killed..
What did ever charming rajiv did..He orchestrated sikh massacre and he even went live to support this remember the line"jab koi bada ped girta hai to dharti to hilta hi hai" go and lick the gandi feets

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!

So what's the net result? Under him the Government is all adrift, he can't take decisions, and he's just acting as a postman for Sonia. He's the most ineffective PM India has ever had! Being personally incorruptible is of no use to man or beast! But allowing unbridled corruption due to the so called 'coalition dharma' sucks! And that's what he's doing right now - turning a blind eye whilst the nation is being looted by the Congress, NCP and the DMK.

So what's the use of refusing holidays when the output is less than ZERO?

The difference between Gilani and Manmohan is that the former has to get approval of the Pakistan Army to open his trap whilst Manmohan has to get permission from Sonia to open his!!

Unfortunately, Manmohan badnaam hua, Sonia there liye!!

Manmohan Singh is a great scholar,but he may not be a good leader.He is an honest person,but he is surrounded by jackals.

He has been so far unable to control inflation and poverty,big indicators of development.
People Below Poverty level has increased by 10 percentage points since the time of Atal Bihari Vajpayee as Prime Minister.I consider that to be a big failure.
Inflation is also a big and nagging concern.RBI is desperately hiking the rate of interest to control market liquidity,and has hiked multiple times,at least 6 times in last one year only.Manmohan Singh has an educational background of economics.He should have controlled the situation,but prices of commodities are going sky-high.If the trend continues like this,then we will no longer have the advantage of having cheap goods.

remember the line"jab koi bada ped girta hai to dharti to hilta hi hai"
i also remember a line by the most respected leader Mr.Vajpayee ji "Modi ne rajdharam nhi nibhaya"

Back
Top Bottom