What's new

Indian PM Singh 'refuses holidays'

well me a proud Pakistani but i like him as a politician and a person.guys wat ever u say,he is a role model as a prime minister.he has done so much for ur cty.U can see the difference.India has developed leaps n bound.At least he has set the right course for the cty.N one more thing,he has an excellent foreign policy.

well me a proud Pakistani but i like him as a politician and a person.guys wat ever u say,he is a role model as a prime minister.he has done so much for ur cty.U can see the difference.India has developed leaps n bound.At least he has set the right course for the cty.N one more thing,he has an excellent foreign policy.

Every pakistani likes him as Indians like zardari.

Why is it that most Indians don't like him and most foreigners like him?:lol:
because in 1991 when we were selling gold for our imports he initiated the economic liberalisation.The reforms did away with the Licence Raj ended many public monopolies, allowing automatic approval of foreign direct investment in many sectors.Since then India had progressed towards a free-market economy. This has been accompanied by increases in life expectancy, literacy rates and food security, although the beneficiaries have largely been urban residents. AND when he became the PM the Growth Rate increased from 5 % to 9%.Foreigners respect him because it is difficult to add even 1% to growth and he doubled that growth.
Yes his government is facing many problems of corruption (DMK's raja),even then nobody ever doubted his integrity ,we should be proud of Our BEST PM because after so many money making jobs (before Fm and Pm) still his only car parked in PM house is MARUTI 800 So before saying anything about Dr. Manmohan Singh u should know that you are talking about the politician who took a loan of 2lac for election champain in 1999 because he didn't had that much money .

Are you sure? When BJP took out "India Shining" adverts,it was more or less the joke of the century.Congress at least can claim some victory on the economic front.

Man congress has reaped the fruits of vajpayee gov's works. NDA bought a system in india..the disinvestment policy bought in by nda reaped benefits for upa..for ex telecom scam..in 2001 nda sold spectrum on first come first serve basis as there were no mobile market in india as less ppl with handsets, and the pristaged upa took this oppurtunity to earn quick bucks in 2008 when mobile market grew by 10_15 times . UPA 's economy success is done by hiper inflation, higher inflation higher prices , higher the prices more tax.collected.. If UPA's economy is such a sucess which public sector has has earned profits to the tune of 10% /annum durin the gr8 fm turned pm 8 year rule??

his Govt is the most corrupt of Modern day India.
.i think u are forgetting that the president of Bjp(when they were in power) Bangaru Laxman was caught taking bribes. if Dmk's raja is responsible for biggest scam in india then u should not forget that the second biggest scam is billary mining scam of bjp's yeddyruppa

Man congress has reaped the fruits of vajpayee gov's works.
the growth rate in india was 5 % in vajpayee's govn and only year they crossed 8%mark was due to the perfect monsoon that year which resulted in 10% growth in agriculture sector.During the manmohan singh's govn india's avg growth rate is 9 % (second highest for a major economy in the world) even when india faced the worst drought of 70 years

because in 1991 when we were selling gold for our imports he initiated the economic liberalisation.The reforms did away with the Licence Raj ended many public monopolies, allowing automatic approval of foreign direct investment in many sectors.Since then India had progressed towards a free-market economy. This has been accompanied by increases in life expectancy, literacy rates and food security, although the beneficiaries have largely been urban residents. AND when he became the PM the Growth Rate increased from 5 % to 9%.Foreigners respect him because it is difficult to add even 1% to growth and he doubled that growth.
Yes his government is facing many problems of corruption (DMK's raja),even then nobody ever doubted his integrity ,we should be proud of Our BEST PM because after so many money making jobs (before Fm and Pm) still his only car parked in PM house is MARUTI 800 So before saying anything about Dr. Manmohan Singh u should know that you are talking about the politician who took a loan of 2lac for election champain in 1999 because he didn't had that much money .

Hey kidd dnt blabber if at all u can keep aside ur minority and community feelings aside for a moment and try to prove instead of just hollow claims that what mms had signed as fm in pvn rao's gov was actually a brain child of mms then I will be a slave of congress fo the rest of my life..

Are you sure? When BJP took out "India Shining" adverts,it was more or less the joke of the century.Congress at least can claim some victory on the economic front.
And Humiliating defeat on Corruption , black money( much-2 more than economical strides),Inflation.
Even cant control his corrupt politicians:sick::sick::tdown:

If mms is bad then modi is worse he just put a ips officer behind bars just because he spoke against modi thats pathetic.

Man congress has reaped the fruits of vajpayee gov's works. NDA bought a system in india..the disinvestment policy bought in by nda reaped benefits for upa..for ex telecom scam..in 2001 nda sold spectrum on first come first serve basis as there were no mobile market in india as less ppl with handsets, and the pristaged upa took this oppurtunity to earn quick bucks in 2008 when mobile market grew by 10_15 times . UPA 's economy success is done by hiper inflation, higher inflation higher prices , higher the prices more tax.collected.. If UPA's economy is such a sucess which public sector has has earned profits to the tune of 10% /annum durin the gr8 fm turned pm 8 year rule??

Oh man,I would've to reply in pages for the "fantastic groundwork" laid by the BJP.Look up "India Shining case studies" for more on it.The BJP led government was the epitome of blunder after blunder; my favorite pick among them? Paying Enron(which,mind you was on it's way to bankruptcy) for not delivering electricity!!!! Not only did we depend on others for basic electricity but BJP had the habit of paying people for not doing anything.

more tidbits at;
Infrastructure in Ruins | Communist Party of India (Marxist)

I too think that India has a good man in MMS. I wish Pakistan two had a politician or too as selfless as him.
It is not about being just a good man.
apart from being a good man A country should have a person as a PM who can sacrifice Even his post for good of country.
And most importantly He should not be dominated by others.

Back
Top Bottom