What's new

Indian-origin Israeli soldier killed in Gaza offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Indian will always remain an Indian.

He didn't had Indian nationality and as i have said in my previous post that Indian Jews has more authentic record of their ancestry than even European Jews.Their arrival was documented by both Jewish and non Jewish Sources.

RIH that Israeli soldier along with other Israelis.

And this India cease to exist on 15 August 1947. And a new India was created. :D

So India today never existed before 15 August.
i have habit to reply only humans. ..but now I gave excuse to reply you.. Hamas and their shields must be dead... Israel doing right thing by hunting them...

Huh. So what? Ask USA to get out of the way and then we will see the brave nation of Israeli. :D

Just ask arab to stop support of hamas terrorist then we will see how long these terrorist survive.

Huh. So what? Ask USA to get out of the way and then we will see the brave nation of Israeli. :D
So you are scared of US ? Hahaha...

BTW how about Iraq ? GO save thousands of your Muslim brothers like Iran is trying to.

Oh wait, Saudi Arab won't allow you to. ;)

So you are scared of US ? Hahaha...

BTW how about Iraq ? GO save thousands of your Muslim brothers like Iran is trying to.

Oh wait, Saudi Arab won't allow you to. ;)

Saving Israel behind ISIS again. We know both are same. :D

Just ask arab to stop support of hamas terrorist then we will see how long these terrorist survive.

Hamas is just an organization. It would be replaced by some other organization with some other name. Ask your papa USA to get out of the way.

Saving Israel behind ISIS again. We know both are same. :D
Another conspiracy theory.

Lets see Pakistan can lead the Muslim Ummah and save Iraqis. ?

What's stopping you.

Oh wait, you can't even control your own country. Your international airports are not safe.

i guess india is really on with israel :)

Are you really that stupid that you can't distinguish what "of Indian origin" mean?

What part of an Indian will always be an Indian did not process for you?

Moving physically away from India does not mean an Indian will turn into someone else.

I know all this sh!t already. But it doesn't mean you existed for centuries. You in your present form came into existence on 15 August 1947.
Boundaries of a natiion keep changing.Point is the idea of India is thousand of years old and people considered themselves as a part of Bharatvarsha in the past which is even mentioned in our holy books.

Going by your logic i can say that Pakistan doesnt exist because it lost some territory in 1971,lol

I know all this sh!t already. But it doesn't mean you existed for centuries. You in your present form came into existence on 15 August 1947.
I know you will again give us some BS...go ahead we don't care....we know and the world knows. You were made from a part of us ...but hey who cares what you are taught...WE DONT!

What part of an Indian will always be an Indian did not process for you?

Moving physically away from India does not then an Indian into someone else.

And how did you come to the conclusion that it was he who moved. Couldn't it be his parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom