What's new

Indian-origin Israeli soldier killed in Gaza offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia khdan main koi aurat nahi bachi? Sub ka rape kar dia kia? Yaar kisi ko to chor daita. :D

India came into existence on 15 August 1947 by the way. :rolleyes:

This shows Israel is terrorist since it has killed more civilians. You accepted that too. Good. First step towards enlightenment I guess.

So? "You" mean Indians too. :D

I think we will. :D
Muktaran Mai jaise kisse India mein nahi hota. Ohh ya. u r frm LUND OF PIVAR. :D :D

By da way chhod. aur apne Chinese Aakaon se pooch. :)

Wo sab chhod, Madrassa se bahar nikal aur thoda educate ho jaa.
80014.jpg

99417.jpg

indology.jpg

linschoten_full_map.jpg

Actually I am waiting for u to say, since its India written in all these Maps, all these maps are of after 1947. Bas bol de bhai..........fir dekh maza. :D :D :D

It's actually quite sad that the fact that the dead soldier was of Indian origin gives Pakistani cyber jehadis extra motivation to celebrate his death.

It is birth is just six decades. Jews have been humiliated since centuries. :D

your own country is not centuries old and has been humiliated by us. and as far as Israel is concerned, it defeated six muslim nations in six day, what can be more humiliating than that. HEIGHT OF NALAYAKI

What is an Indian fighting in Palestine for anyways?

If he stayed in India he would probably be alive today.

Indian origin is not equal to being Indian.

Jews arrived in Indian in 4 waves and have more clear documented connection to Israel than European Jews.

Muktaran Mai jaise kisse India mein nahi hota. Ohh ya. u r frm LUND OF PIVAR. :D :D

By da way chhod. aur apne Chinese Aakaon se pooch. :)

Wo sab chhod, Madrassa se bahar nikal aur thoda educate ho jaa.
80014.jpg

99417.jpg

indology.jpg

linschoten_full_map.jpg

Actually I am waiting for u to say, since its India written in all these Maps, all these maps are of after 1947. Bas bol de bhai..........fir dekh maza. :D :D :D

Even they know that muslims dnt belongs to Indian sub continent then how can they call Pakistan older then 1947 so just making themselves happy with these false facts

Kia khdan main koi aurat nahi bachi? Sub ka rape kar dia kia? Yaar kisi ko to chor daita. :D

India came into existence on 15 August 1947 by the way. :rolleyes:

This shows Israel is terrorist since it has killed more civilians. You accepted that too. Good. First step towards enlightenment I guess.

So? "You" mean Indians too. :D

I think we will. :D

Well you can call that Nation a terrorist state or whatever you wanna call it but it is here to stay,No Islamic country even comes close to the Technological Superiority of the Israelis & you want to make us Belive that these Nations will take out Israel

So RIH for an Israeli rat hurts you this much. Humm. Interesting. :D
Nah it doesn't hurt me, it's mildly amusing to see how death of an Indian Israeli solider brought Eid early for you.

your own country is not centuries old and has been humiliated by us. and as far as Israel is concerned, it defeated six muslim nations in six day, what can be more humiliating than that. HEIGHT OF NALAYAKI

Huh. So what? Ask USA to get out of the way and then we will see the brave nation of Israeli. :D

Sad to see Indians parroting the Jewish line verbatim.

It won't harm to think for yourself for once.

Was that boy who got murdered by a Jewish sniper any threat or those boys on the beach?
Nope. We know what they are facing.

As for parroting, we know who have been desperate to become Arabs or lead them. ;)

If Muslim countries don't even have guts to stand against Israel and can't even protect Iraqis.

As for death of innocents, Hamas was the one which started with suicide bombers at restaurants, bus stops etc.

Surely, you guys moral compass didn't even swing a bit. Why would it. Jewish blood means nothing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom