What's new

Indian-origin Israeli soldier killed in Gaza offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little difference.

He is an Indian and should not have got militarily involved in a territorial dispute.

If they forced him to serve in the Jewish army, he should have moved to India.

You are really acting like a dumbass. If he was born in Israel, he is an Israeli citizen (of Indian origin), like any other Israeli. How does it not matter? He probably does not even have any family connection in India for all you know.

Kia ho gaya rishtai ka. Jawab nahi dai raha. :rofl: :rofl:
Kisi Pakistani ko Jamaii banane se pehle vomit kar du main. I wud rather piss on our Pakistani jamaai than call hi here. Risk hai bhai. Shaadi karke Pakistan chhodke Indian mein aa dhamakte ho. Fir kutton ki tarah bhagana padta hai. Jaise Pakistani artists laar tapkate India aaye aur unhe laat marke bhaga diya.

Humne apni behan Sania Mirza Pakistani ko di to Pakistani Indian mein Ghar jamaai banke baith gaya. Kya izzat aiso ki. :D :D

Bhak.....tujhe apne ladkiya dunga? Ghar jamaai ki nasal ho. Laat khane layak. :D :D

Oh shut up. Just ask your lovely Israeli to get out without help from USA and we would see how long it would survive.
Why should we ask US ?

Why you always wait for order from US ? If you think Palestinians need some help, go send your PAF. Send your armies.

Why should we as anyone ?

Anyways, Israel helped us Kargil. What are you doing in Palestine-Israel conflict ? A resolution which doesn't even affect them and even help Israelis eventually. Hahahaha....

You are coming with excuses that ask Israelis to not get help from US> Israel don't want any help from US or anyone. Come what may, they are ready for anyone.

Check what u have typed u r claiming isrealis are rats now with this comment u accepted even u pakistanis are RATS thanks for that

I said those attackers are similar to Israeli attackers. Uff poor Indian IQ. :disagree:

Huh. So what? Ask USA to get out of the way and then we will see the brave nation of Israeli. :D
Lets say you guys lose all the China/USA/GCC...support lets then see how brave you guys are...as far as Nukes...Israel has them tooo!

You are really a dumbass. If he was born in Israel, he is an Israeli citizen (of Indian origin), like any other Israeli. How does it not matter? He probably does not even have any family connection in India for all you know.

I think you are the dumbass here.

He could have been still alive in India now if only he moved back before being forcibly conscripted into
the Jewish army.

Hope his parents are blaming themselves for this needless death.

An Indian has zero business in this dispute.

You are really acting like a dumbass. If he was born in Israel, he is an Israeli citizen (of Indian origin), like any other Israeli. How does it not matter? He probably does not even have any family connection in India for all you know.
And there is forced conscription in Israel. And I have heard, all Israelis are ready to go to war especially the youth.

Did you see ceremony of the American who died fighting for Israel ? There were thousands of people.

We don't believe in Bharatvarsha bullsh!t.
Its not bullshit,its truth,THe Bharatvarsha was always there just like the Chinese use the concept of mandate of heaven.This is our mandate of heaven.
India in its present form came into existence on 15 August 1947. And yeah Pakistan in its current form on 16 december 1971.
And that is what i am saying that India is not a new nation but thousand year old and came into this form after 1947

Lets say you guys lose all the China/USA/GCC...support lets then see how brave you guys are...as far as Nukes...Israel has them tooo!

Yeah yeah. Just take USA umbrella away and Israel is nowhere to be found. This is Israel's worth.

I think you are the dumbass here.
He could have been still alive in India now if only he moved back before being forcibly conscripted into
the Jewish army.
Hope his parents are blaming themselves for this needless death.
An Indian has zero business in this dispute.
Dude, youth there want to go to war and serve the nation. They are high on patriotism. They want to fight for their country.

A life given to defend lives of my brothers and sisters is life worth giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom