What's new

Indian-origin Israeli soldier killed in Gaza offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
So and who will destroy it?

A bunch of AK 47s wielding hamas militants with WW2 era rockets?

Man look who are you arguing with.That guy have even claimed Pakistan can wipe India off the map..:omghaha:

Chal apnai khadan ki koi bhi dai dai.

Tu nai hi kaha tha hum aik hain. Ab teri phat rahi hai. :D

Chal bai yeh bakwas kisi RSS kai laundai ko suna. India came into existence on 15 August 1947. Period.
Arre Period aaye han to Whisper laga le. mujhe kyo bata raha hai.

By da way, its in british documents with name India. Columbus went around in search of INDIA. Chinese travellers have written in their books with name India. Apne Chinese aakaon se pooch le. Unki baat to patthar ki lakeer hogi tere liye? :D

Lol even those AK47 militants are making Israel piss in their pants.

We've all seen that.Despite the shear number of unguided rockets fired towards Israel,civilian casualties are minimum.You know the reason.

Your all other compatriots do it. Now show me where you condemned them.

Huh,here is your original statement.:omghaha:

Yeah you only celebrate Muslim death. :rolleyes:

Arre period aaye han to Whisper laga le. mujhe kyo bata raha hai.

By da way, its in british documents with name India. Columbus went around in search of INDIA. Chinese travellers have written in their books with name India. Apne Chinese aakaon se pooch le. Unki baat to patthar ki lakeer hogi tere liye? :D

Kia khdan main koi aurat nahi bachi? Sub ka rape kar dia kia? Yaar kisi ko to chor daita. :D

India came into existence on 15 August 1947 by the way. :rolleyes:

We've all seen that.Despite the shear number of unguided rockets fired towards Israel,civilian casualties are minimum.You know the reason.

This shows Israel is terrorist since it has killed more civilians. You accepted that too. Good. First step towards enlightenment I guess.

Huh,here is your original statement.:omghaha:

So? "You" mean Indians too. :D

No we cannot .. now shhhhh

I think we will. :D

This shows Israel is terrorist since it has killed more civilians. You accepted that too. Good. First step towards enlightenment I guess.

That also shows that Hamas can't do anything.Now shoo off.

And so is India. ;)

I wish you can read real version of history not all faulty and fake one

http://www.todyauction.com/images/Essay1_img5.jpg

ajoq8mr3p3adm2ia4oq.jpg

Essay1_img5.jpg

12oldnote.jpg

shameful behaviour. . you are laughing and insulting soldier death... why don't Israel ... takeout Hamas once for all... those Hamas terrorists rats and their shields don't deserve to live ...

RIH that Israeli soldier along with other Israelis.

I wish you can read real version of history not all faulty and fake one

http://www.todyauction.com/images/Essay1_img5.jpg

ajoq8mr3p3adm2ia4oq.jpg

Essay1_img5.jpg

12oldnote.jpg

And this India cease to exist on 15 August 1947. And a new India was created. :D

So India today never existed before 15 August.

Kia khdan main koi aurat nahi bachi? Sub ka rape kar dia kia? Yaar kisi ko to chor daita. :D

India came into existence on 15 August 1947 by the way. :rolleyes:

So? "You" mean Indians too. :D

I think we will. :D
you are a khudkhus troll:lol::lol:
you can do whatever pleases you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom