What's new

Indian Ocean not your backyard: China military tells India

beside all friendly relationships i consider Gawadar as Pakistani port not Chinease......... regardless we are with china and they are with us in every thick and thin..............we can't say Gawadar is theirs...
Was kidding .

claim ho gaya hussainji! even the Chinese general says (read OP) India should play the stabilizer in Indian Ocean.

But don't worry, all is not lost. Beijng will agree to name their next swimming pool the Pakistan Pool

Pakistan will expand its navy along with Gwader being established

We already have 8 new subs lined up but more naval vessels will come

To counter india. china, Pakistan will support Maldives and sri lanka in creating a independent sea zone

Current Type 93 is level of Victor3/early Los Angeles - that is the submarine that is really noisy admittedly and USN/ Japanese Navy can easily track.

Recently launched Type-93B - level of Akula 2/improved Los Angeles.

Soon to be launched Type-95 should be somewhere in between improved Los Angeles and Virginia class. India simply will not be able to counter even a few Type-95s that are sent to engage Indian Navy in IOR.

PS - why are you quoting a blog from 2009 as the latest Type-93B had not even been launched then?

Lol,just adding a designation B with a few improvements doesn't make it skip whole classes that came out at a 10 year interval.USN has stated categorically china has no submarines at improved los angeles class level,forget virginia.Main problem for chinese is that their nuclear propulsion plants are too noisy.The japanese navy admiral was laughing at ur type 93.You think getting a few tweaks suddenly makes it the bomb?:coffee:

I dont know what India trying to prove here. They are messing with everyone around them. I think if India makes good relationship with neighboring country, especially with Pakistan. This region will progress like a fire and dominate the other continents but India is busy making enemies while other continents busy making united nations.

Internet Indians may not fear the upcoming Type-95 SSN but the Indian Navy sailors will crap their pants every-time they hear that one is prowling the IOR.

Internet Indians may not fear the upcoming Type-95 SSN but the Indian Navy sailors will crap their pants every-time they hear that one is prowling the IOR.
May be Chinese submariners also crap their pants with the sound of Bear's propeller.

Pakistan will expand its navy along with Gwader being established

We already have 8 new subs lined up but more naval vessels will come

To counter india. china, Pakistan will support Maldives and sri lanka in creating a independent sea zone

you tried that already and failed miserably

really??? thanks for such a precious information...........:p:P

you are welcome but in future you should try to understand what you read by yourself

No, India is not 9 years behind China in economy. Some common sense will tell you that.

A simple way to tell is how large is India's economy in overall global rank now compared to how China was in 2005. China was around 5th in world in 2005 and I think India is around 9th now.

Even by 2030, India is predicted to only become 3rd after overtaking Japan. After 2030, that is too far into the future to speculate.

And no way will India grow any quicker than China for next 10 years. Both will grow an average of around 7% a year. Remember over the last few decades economic forecasters have always understated Chinese GDP growth by 2-3 per cent a year. China still has room for huge growth.

I do not know what "commonsense" you are using, but the records are as clear as day. China was 6th in 2005, 2nd now..... India is 7th now since the countries have not changed though order has changed. In fact, in real terms i.e. PPP India is 3rd while China and US are 1st and 2nd.

China has already slowed to 5% and is expected to go down to 4% by next year. India is 7.5% this year and has a certified growth at current basis of 9% next year. There is no doubt India will grow at 10% at least from 2017 onwards. This is based on all realistic economic assessments and not on random guesswork like "commonsense", "no way", "simple way" as is your post....

With Vedic calculation, Indian economy will surpass the U.S. Economy next year.
It's so named because of Indian subcontinent, a geographical expression.

If that helps you digest the reality, so be it....hehehehe

Indian Subcontinent is also named after INDIA....get the picture ;-)

Last edited:
I do not know what "commonsense" you are using, but the records are as clear as day. China was 6th in 2005, 2nd now..... India is 7th now since the countries have not changed though order has changed. China has already slowed to 5% and is expected to go down to 4% by next year. India is 7.5% this year and has a certified growth at current basis of 9% next year. There is no doubt India will grow at 10% at least from 2017 onwards. This is based on all realistic economic assessments and not on random guesswork as is your post....

If that helps you digest the reality, so be it....hehehehe

Indian Subcontinent is also named after INDIA....get the picture ;-)

Like Arabic peninsula is named after Saudi Arabia. LOL. You are funny.

Back
Top Bottom