What's new

Indian Ocean not your backyard: China military tells India

Like Arabic peninsula is named after Saudi Arabia. LOL. You are funny.

Yes, because Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the Peninsula.....And other countries like UAE, Oman and Yemen were once part of it. You sure confirmed by point....LOL

I do not know what "commonsense" you are using, but the records are as clear as day. China was 6th in 2005, 2nd now..... India is 7th now since the countries have not changed though order has changed. In fact, in real terms i.e. PPP India is 3rd while China and US are 1st and 2nd.

China has already slowed to 5% and is expected to go down to 4% by next year. India is 7.5% this year and has a certified growth at current basis of 9% next year. There is no doubt India will grow at 10% at least from 2017 onwards. This is based on all realistic economic assessments and not on random guesswork like "commonsense", "no way", "simple way" as is your post....

Stop trying to be smart my Indian friend - you are well less intellectually capable than I am.

So you think that there is anyway that India would be No 2 economy in the world by 2019 then? China became world's number 2 economy in 2010. All professional predictions say that India will pip Japan to become world No 3 economy only by 2030.

India is decades behind China and there is no guarantee that India will ever pass middle-income status, unlike China which looks set to become a developed economy within the next 10-15 years.

bachay 2 he achay :D
Well said. Statistics for you- in 1971, total population of Pakistan was 135 million, out of which 72.5 million was East Pakistan, more than half. That part got separated and yet are 182 million now, officially. You have literally spawned a new Bangladesh parallely.

There is no serious evidence currently that India could make the transition from current third-world to developed status, whereas all indicators are that China will move from middle-income to developed country within the next generation.
What indicators ?

Well said. Statistics for you- in 1971, total population of Pakistan was 135 million, out of which 72.5 million was East Pakistan, more than half. That part got separated and yet are 182 million now, officially. You have literally spawned a new Bangladesh parallely.
and you Guys have ""literally spawned a new Pakistan parallely"" by adding 181 million in just one decade. the previous decade only.
not bad.
India set to overtake China as world's most populated country after adding 180m people in a decade | Daily Mail Online

Stop trying to be smart my Indian friend - you are well less intellectually capable than I am.

So you think that there is anyway that India would be No 2 economy in the world by 2019 then? China became world's number 2 economy in 2010. All professional predictions say that India will pip Japan to become world No 3 economy only by 2030.

India is decades behind China and there is no guarantee that India will ever pass middle-income status, unlike China which looks set to become a developed economy within the next 10-15 years.
Statics of BD immigrants disagree with you. UK Bangladeshis are worse than their native residents & race for bottom place with African immigrants in social , educational & income indicators in UK.
This article is recently published
UK Asian - #Disparity: Bangladeshis and Pakistanis the worse performing migrants in the UK? | UK Asian

The fact that the indian PM goes as far as offering a mutual defence pact to countries like the GCC to isolate Pakistan, the fact that for every failure of india the indians blame Pakistan day and night, shows how seriously india takes Pakistan. To say that india takes Pakistan seriously is an understatement, matter of fact, india's obsession with Pakistan is simply mind boggling, it knows no bound.
India takes terrorism and negativity emitting out of Pakistan seriously. .

oh really?????:blah::blah::blah:

first conform me your sources of info you shared. and second you have no authority to decide what i should do and what i should not..........

:-):-):-)

but if you keep bugging me to somehow open your cranium and insert meaning of words phrases and sentences into it, I cannot help you. May be once or twice but after that you have to figure out the process yourself. It is not about my authority - it is about my rights to expect common sense from you if you talk to me.

So, you decided all by yourself that you are "intellectually more capable" than me???? Self-certification is the way to go....LOL!!!!
Anyway, from your post I can see you are obsessed with China more than anything else. Whether India becomes the country I think it would become is for us to wait and see. Your whimsical opinion is of very little consequence....

So, you decided all by yourself that you are "intellectually more capable" than me???? Self-certification is the way to go....LOL!!!!
Anyway, from your post I can see you are obsessed with China more than anything else. Whether India becomes the country I think it would become is for us to wait and see. Your whimsical opinion is of very little consequence....

I can tell how mathematically inept you are and so no use talking about mathematically related topics with you.

India is a country that should aim to eliminate poverty and holding it's many ethnic groups together
before even dreaming of trying to compete with a real nation-state like China.

I can tell how mathematically inept you are and so no use talking about mathematically related topics with you.

India is a country that should aim to eliminate poverty and holding it's many ethnic groups together
before even dreaming of trying to compete with a real nation-state like China.
Nobody cares of your tin can opinion.

7090584MosquitoInsectRechargeableKillerBatRacket13949972601419692263_1424593161.jpg

PLAN will face tough time fighting Japanese navy lets forget about IN in Indian ocean and with US trying to bring Japan , India and Australia very close on naval front China soon have to raise its game in SCS .
So sorry Pakistanis,Bangladeshis and fake Americans Indian ocean is and will remain our backyard for quite some time if not forever.

DEAL WITH IT

PLAN will face tough time fighting Japanese navy lets forget about IN in Indian ocean and with US trying to bring Japan , India and Australia very close on naval front China soon have to raise its game in SCS .
So sorry Pakistanis,Bangladeshis and fake Americans Indian ocean is and will remain our backyard for quite some time if not forever.

DEAL WITH IT
Detect their yaun class then talk .

Back
Top Bottom