What's new

Indian Navy deployed INS Vikramaditya and nuclear submarines in North Arabian sea

As you very well know, Rashid Mahmood has already started the thread to discuss such a scenario. If this deployment turns hostile, then given the vast numerical superiority, the only option will be strategic. India is trying to make Pakistan submit. If we submit today, we will become like Bangladesh for ever.
I dont think our nation will like submission. We are not Bengali's.

A week ago I knew India would play this game. That's why I wrote Pakistan should have sunk the two Subs when they spotted them instead of warning them.
This time there should be no mercy, we should sink the whole armada before it become a nuisance.

Indian navy: still holding beer after Imran shows instant peace gesture, we know what happened...:lol:

Ok tell us what happened!!
All we saw is that Imran in his peace overtures let two of your subs off the hook.
You must have seen something else with your squint eyes. Come on spill the beans.
Be careful your BS would be shoot down very quickly here.

D13kc7aWwAAwCEq.jpeg
oh we are so scared
:lol:
Our army cheif is at PSL

Indian Navy submarine INS Chakra is also accompanying the air crafts carrier.

Is it true that Pakistan navy already had locked on the Indian submarine when it came inside Pakistani waters, but decided not to sink it? I have heard that, but may be some better informed PDF members can verify whether it is true or not. Thanks!

Official statement of Indian Navy...

View attachment 547063

@Rashid Mahmood @Major Sam @Irfan Baloch @CriticalThought

Guys, What are your views at this recent development and the statement of Indian Navy??

Pakistan has never planned any "misadventure" against the enemy.
We do not have offensive designs and neither want to bully any country.

However, if our enemy tries to bully us again, we will not give them tea this time.
I hope the enemy has learnt a lesson on the ground, in the air and at sea, with minimal loses.

They can deploy there ships anywhere they like to satisfy their hurt ego's and the disgrace & humiliation they have faced recently.

Everything is being monitored and a response is locked & loaded.

Is it true that Pakistan navy already had locked on the Indian submarine when it came inside Pakistani waters, but decided not to sink it? I have heard that, but may be some better informed PDF members can verify whether it is true or not. Thanks!

First of all Indian submarines did not come in Pakistani territorial waters.
They did come near the coast, but remained in International waters.

Yes, we did locate and track 2 enemy submarines at 2 different locations and made sure that they leave the area.

Sinking a submarine in international waters would have been a declaration of an all out war, which we do not want at this time.

I Thought China was going to attack us? :woot:

It was your submarine that went down at Vizag, we still have the wreckage...:rofl:
We just downed your three jets and destroyed military installation well inside your defacto territory .. so don’t worry .. we will do Abhinandan of your ACC and Submarines too

We just downed your three jets and destroyed military installation well inside your defacto territory .. so don’t worry .. we will do Abhinandan of your ACC and Submarines too
That wasn't even a scratch, tiger claw coming in hot...:butcher:

As far as I know other than getting their submarine detected by PN, the pajeets in white uniform haven't done anything.

Let them first do something in reality and then you would get response from Imran Khan and his military
That was a catalyst for peace gesture, message reached loud and clear, "that we are here" and still Indian navy is right in front of you, do what you can....:coffee:

That was a catalyst for peace gesture, message reached loud and clear, "that we are here" and still Indian navy is right in front of you, do what you can....:coffee:

Indian navy is in open sea doing its drama for local consumption. Let them first do practically anything that actually threatens us first for response from our side.

Back
Top Bottom