What's new

Indian Navy deployed INS Vikramaditya and nuclear submarines in North Arabian sea

Yea, i will drink to that. :pleasantry:

190305135710-pakistan-navy-submarine-handout-grab-exlarge-169.jpg
Thats a message for your command that Indian navy is standing right in your face and if given orders, you know what our target is....

That wasn't even a scratch, tiger claw coming in hot...:butcher:

That was a catalyst for peace gesture, message reached loud and clear, "that we are here" and still Indian navy is right in front of you, do what you can....:coffee:
Well if you shot down F16 with a mig21, I wonder why you guys are still so angry at revenge? Just saying.. .hmmm

The entire world knows what happened..

They broadcast pictures of what happened and Imran Khan's quest for peace after humiliating india
Comprehend in what ever way you want, Pakistani Govt and Army HQ got the message loud and clear, your country has no option left other than suicide, thats how the situation is for you people...

A week ago I knew India would play this game. That's why I wrote Pakistan should have sunk the two Subs when they spotted them instead of warning them.
This time there should be no mercy, we should sink the whole armada before it become a nuisance.

Ok tell us what happened!!
All we saw is that Imran in his peace overtures let two of your subs off the hook.
You must have seen something else with your squint eyes. Come on spill the beans.
Be careful your BS would be shoot down very quickly here.
We dont need to hide in our own backyard, Its Indian navy we are everywhere, where will you go?

Indian navy is in open sea doing its drama for local consumption. Let them first do practically anything that actually threatens us first for response from our side.
Dont worry then, everything is fine...:tup:

Well if you shot down F16 with a mig21, I wonder why you guys are still so angry at revenge? Just saying.. .hmmm
Everything is Fine sunny boy, nobody is going to fight, we know what you want...

Comprehend in what ever way you want, Pakistani Govt and Army HQ got the message loud and clear, your country has no option left other than suicide, thats how the situation is for you people...

We dont need to hide in our own backyard, Its Indian navy we are everywhere, where will you go?

Up your's arse. That's where it would have been if PM IK was not in the mode of peace. I said on the first day, big mistakes, should have sunk both Indian's subs. Kapish.

Up your's arse. That's where it would have been if PM IK was not in the mode of peace. I said on the first day, big mistakes, should have sunk both Indian's subs. Kapish.
Mind your language, we are still operating there, ask imran khan why is his navy scared?:coffee:

Thats a message for your command that Indian navy is standing right in your face and if given orders, you know what our target is....

One question?

Do you have a balloon with all that hot air?

One question?

Do you have a balloon with all that hot air?
No we have a scared neighbor that can commit suicide any moment, and if you really live in USA then assume that you will never see them again....:disagree:

Dont worry then, everything is fine...:tup:

Everything is Fine sunny boy, nobody is going to fight, we know what you want...

Suicide????:lol::lol:

How much more can we slap you?

We have hit you repeatedly, what more do you want, what the hell are you waiting for

Exactly, If some trees were uprooted then why got Angry?...Just saying!

They were OUR trees

We couldnt allow a precedent to be set, we had to openly humiliate india

And we got that with chai wala

No we have a scared neighbor that can commit suicide any moment, and if you really live in USA then assume that you will never see them again....:disagree:

You Indian internet warriors are a sad lot.

in 1971,we even used pia planes to monitor our coast because it was very bad situation.now in this modern era,things are totally different.pakistan use land based missiles and fighter jets to monitor it's coast.any destroyer or any submarine that can target pakistan can easily be targeted now.even a cruise missile from indian submarine will reveal it's position so it's very hard for india to attack pakistan.even after attack,there is no guarantee that all indian vessels will return home safely.our job is to protect our coast.india wants pakistani vessels in open sea so that they can target it easily which isn't going to happen.

It will be advisable for PN not to mess with IN. If they want to escalate, best place is land. Better they don't do any mischief in water because the balance of power is highly assymetric in water.

recent situation.

It will be advisable for PN not to mess with IN. If they want to escalate, best place is land. Better they don't do any mischief in water because the balance of power is highly assymetric in water.

we don't want to escalate.if you want to attack than move on and pay the price.i think it's IN that is using twitter as a power projection.pathetic.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2019-03-18_195313_twitter.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2019-03-18_195313_twitter.com.png
    22 KB · Views: 49
How authentic is this news?

the person who tweeted it is a submarine veteran.he constantly tracks these types of news and shares it with public.there are also other reports like ins talwar near our coast.

Back
Top Bottom