What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one has to be as beautiful as Hazrat Yusuf AS in order to call someone ugly .. no wonder why we as nation is in decline and western Christians are ruling us for centuries . I am happy that soon I will be out of this country to before it goes on full self destruction mode .
Calm down bro hes a typical sectarian rasict . His feelings are hurt so he wants all of us to support his "cause" for which he's not even hesitant to use religion as an excuse.

Calm down bro hes a typical sectarian rasict . His feelings are hurt so he wants all of us to support his "cause" for which he's not even hesitant to use religion as an excuse.
To be honest he is not the only one I notice who are very vocal about appearance of others , calling people ugly , and undermining other ethnicities . We as nation is already in so many fuq ups I never thought racism will be one of them .. (disappointed)

Karachi is the only metropolitan city in Pakistan. Perhaps the best in the whole country. Karachi has been beset with problems of extortion and target killing and its politics in last 3 decades has created that culture. Its because of this that Karachi gets bad press and deservedly so.

Also, Karachi is part of Sind. The Sind government is run feudal, corrupt political party named PPP. It does not want to give Karachi its hare of development budget it needs to function. That is why, in the last decade, although law and order situation has improved due to army operation, Karachi has become a trash mountain as its municipality does not have funds or resources.

I was born and brought up in Karachi. Now my family has moved to Lahore. Lahore has its own charm. But Karachi is just wonderful city.

Agree Karachi still has the potential to be the best city, but unfortunately Pee Pee Pee have turned the city into trash, they decommissioned tram service and circular railway, but thankfully the circular railway has been revived, and now they are using 18th amendment to control everything, so until this 18th amendment and with Pee Pee Pee ruling Sindh unfortunately the future looks very bleak.

To be honest he is not the only one I notice who are very vocal about appearance of others , calling people ugly , and undermining other ethnicities . We as nation is already in so many fuq ups I never thought racism will be one of them .. (disappointed)
Its a standard practice every where in Pakistan. Just doesn't turn violent. We even have jokes about every tribe here in punjab so people has accepted it as a part of routine life.

Its a standard practice every where in Pakistan. Just doesn't turn violent. We even have jokes about every tribe here in punjab so people has accepted it as a part of routine life.
It's always been in our society embedded in our culture .
Punjabi = paindu
Hydrabadi = gaddar (traitors)
Pathans = Akhrot
Sindhi = begairat
Urdu speaking = Indians / traitor
Memon = kanjoos
Bihari = back stabbers
Etc ..

Everyone hear this kind of stuff in life from someone one way or another .

Why don't you move back to Iraq?
hahaha been a full naturalized citizen of these lands for past 600-700 ever since Baghdad fell and we migrated here.
Infact my both Grand Dads fought the 1948 war to make Kashmir part of Pakistan! Late Sardar Abdul Qayyum, the Mujahid e Awwal who led the uprising was our relative. My own father was in Army too BTW and the first acknowledged casualty of op. zarb e azb was of my best that u can see in my avatar, he was from SSG.

Afterall the provocations or whatever, we never made an organization like MQM and started blackmailing the state and killing people all the while taking money from our hindu ancestors/cousins like these Muhajirs did. They must be naturalized at any cost or else, should be forced to leave.

Our ancestry doesnt lie in Iraq, it lies in Makkah with Hazrat Abbas, the Prophet PBUH's Uncle

Last edited:
Modern motorways are not that common in India. Plenty of places have good roads, but lack public amenities.
But if you want something like what you see the video, or better - we have the agra expressway(153 km, very high end stuff), noida expressway, and some others in southern India.

Otherwise, you can stop at one of the better restaurants en route, to relax and refresh yourself.

The lack of public amenities in India is indeed appalling. I wish they assign this job to a ministry and start building infrastructure. Should be damn cheap anyways.

It has been discussed countless times here. You will not understand difference between motorway and express ways which you have in India unless you do 4-5 hours travel on motorways.

It's always been in our society embedded in our culture .
Punjabi = paindu
Hydrabadi = gaddar (traitors)
Pathans = Akhrot
Sindhi = begairat
Urdu speaking = Indians / traitor
Memon = kanjoos
Bihari = back stabbers
Etc ..

Everyone hear this kind of stuff in life from someone one way or another .
Fact is we cant live without poking others.
Goray b yehi krty hain.

Irish = potatoes
Russians = ****
And the list goes on

It has been discussed countless times here. You will not understand difference between motorway and express ways which you have in India unless you do 4-5 hours travel on motorways.
Minor differences, unless you know something I don't.
Anyhow, the 153 km agra expressway I mentioned has all the characteristics of a motorway that I can think of.

I will go check videos of your motorways.... Let's see if that helps

Fact is we cant live without poking others.
Goray b yehi krty hain.

Irish = potatoes
Russians = ****
And the list goes on
White = red necks / hill Billy's etc
Black = ni****
Latino = ?
Japanese = ?
Jews = ?

Minor differences, unless you know something I don't.
Anyhow, the 153 km agra expressway I mentioned has all the characteristics of a motorway that I can think of.

I will go check videos of your motorways.... Let's see if that helps
this motorway, where he is standing is called M-2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_motorway_(Pakistan)

its a 21 years old motorway, the first to be build in here and has a distance of 375 km....he is right, unless u havnt traveled on motorways u will not get a fairly good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom