What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is two nation theory ? Please take your stuff back & fill them in your beautiful cities , i myself will praise your excellent growth. Jinnah also wanted this. We will be more than happy to facilitate their travel.

In 1947, along with TWO NATION THEORY, the division of India was also involved :azn:.

I'm from Karachi and my city was made a dump because of Pakistani political parties. Our city was denied development budgets for last 10 years. Still we kept our streets clean. Cleanliness of Islamabad or Lahore has nothing to do with the residents living there but it was due to govt attention. Only city to be appriciated is Sialkot which instead of relying on govt for everything, set an example of doing things itself. Funny thing is people cursing this city but flooding in the same city and Karachities still welcome them.

Why would i be jealous , its my sincere request you people to please develop your cities & encourage
your brethren here to start applying for pakistani visas. I would be cheering that.
agr sub kuch hum karain gy to barrway tu kya kary ga!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is two nation theory ? Please take your stuff back & fill them in your beautiful cities , i myself will praise your excellent growth. Jinnah also wanted this. We will be more than happy to facilitate their travel.
They're culturally and racially Indian, they belong in India. Maybe they should make a separate Muslim country in India, that would be better.

They're culturally and racially Indian, they belong in India. Maybe they should make a separate Muslim country in India, that would be better.

I'm sure you would also like to send Jinnah's grave back to India as well. Some of you ethno-nationalists on this forum are straight up retarded.

I'm sure you would also like to send Jinnah's grave back to India as well. Some of you ethno-nationalists on this forum are straight up retarded.
he is right dude, they will be another bunch of un naturalized citizens and another security threat and economical burden and potential MQM recruits.

This how Karachi can be summarized, whole thing is that k sabse barra rupaiya!
We need a wholesome drive in their character building to be able to make them a naturalized citizen of our Country! Apni madad app ka jazba orr pride in Islamic teaching need to spread there and those who accept it should be tolerated and those who dont should be dealt with Iron Fist.
he is right dude, they will be another bunch of un naturalized citizens and another security threat and economical burden and potential MQM recruits.
What tribe are you from?

Lol at some people here sitting in foreign countries and telling people to go back to where they came from.. hypocrites @Talwar e Pakistan

LOL Karachi!:rofl:

Its the only place which reminds one that Pakistan was part of India once, its crowed, dirty, smelly and full of Ugly people.

Its the worst place to live in Pakistan.

Karachi is the only metropolitan city in Pakistan. Perhaps the best in the whole country. Karachi has been beset with problems of extortion and target killing and its politics in last 3 decades has created that culture. Its because of this that Karachi gets bad press and deservedly so.

Also, Karachi is part of Sind. The Sind government is run feudal, corrupt political party named PPP. It does not want to give Karachi its hare of development budget it needs to function. That is why, in the last decade, although law and order situation has improved due to army operation, Karachi has become a trash mountain as its municipality does not have funds or resources.

I was born and brought up in Karachi. Now my family has moved to Lahore. Lahore has its own charm. But Karachi is just wonderful city.

Gee thanks, shows how you were raised.. but then glad Im not part of a self destructive racist state
Well one has to be as beautiful as Hazrat Yusuf AS in order to call someone ugly .. no wonder why we as nation is in decline and western Christians are ruling us for centuries . I am happy that soon I will be out of this country to before it goes on full self destruction mode .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom