What's new

Pakistan Reacts on Israel Foreign Minister Statement

Hi,

Let us say---a substantial amount---not as expensive----extremely functional---and extremely important in its utility---.

How can the amount be substantial if it did not make a dent in your current account deficit ?

I have repeatedly asked this question. Ukraine has received $125 billion in weapons. How much of those weapons are from Pakistan ?

What have you gained supporting Palestine against Israel, Turkey against Greece, Azerbaijan against Armenia ?
As some Indians looking at Trojans would say, it’s not about the size of the donation but the motion of the geopolitical ocean. :azn:

As some Indians looking at Trojans would say, it’s not about the size of the donation but the motion of the geopolitical ocean. :azn:

I have repeatedly asked this question. Ukraine has received $125 billion in weapons. How much of those weapons are from Pakistan ?

Maybe the dollar amount is not being mentioned because the weapons are being given away at a discount.

Maybe the dollar amount is not being mentioned because it is too small.

Maybe it is a bargaining tactic to get the Russians to supply cheap oil at the same terms being offered to India

We can only speculate on the real reasons

Maybe the dollar amount is not being mentioned because the weapons are being given away at a discount.

Maybe the dollar amount is not being mentioned because it is too small.

The figure of a mere $900 million is being suggested. Not publicly confirmed of course.

Public is ferociously anti Israel and for right reasons.

Our rulers are a joke but still not that stupid.

Never underestimate people's power.
The TLP leadership especially will be forced to make loud statements. They will begin blockading the cities and end up burning everything. There will be fatwas issued against politicians and anyone else seen to be responsible for this. Some TLP or other religiously motivated person might end up repeating the Qadri episode and he might become the hero that the nation's been looking for.

Risk all of this just to score some brownie points?

Don't do anything stupid to provoke the local level mullahs. If you must, make deals behind the curtains.

Let the sleeping dogs lie.

$900 million is substantial amount for Pakistan. It also depletes Pakistani army munition stocks.

$900 million alleging for a couple of Billion sounds reasonable. Until it needs to be repaid of course. But Pakistans' immediate needs are apparently preeminent.

On the other hand what many people forget is that ammunition has a shelf life and an expiry date. Really old ammunition becomes unstable. It tends to blow up more easily when handled or while in artillery barrels. Alot of things the West and especially the USA is giving Ukraine is stuff that was soon needing to be replaced anyway. If Pakistan is giving stuff that has been in storage since the Kargil war or the like, I'd say it was a smart move... 😉

$900 million alleging for a couple of Billion sounds reasonable. Until it needs to be repaid of course. But Pakistans' immediate needs are apparently preeminent.

On the other hand what many people forget is that ammunition has a shelf life and an expiry date. Really old ammunition becomes unstable. It tends to blow up more easily when handled or while in artillery barrels. Alot of things the West and especially the USA is giving Ukraine is stuff that was soon needing to be replaced anyway. If Pakistan is giving stuff that has been in storage since the Kargil war or the like, I'd say it was a smart move... 😉

I never thought of it that way

Does US and NATO have little stocks of its own bullets and munitions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom