What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Mid-West really not true.

Karachi does not suck
Karachiites and their sick mentalities SUCK
Even major highways, bridges, and city roads in the US are breaking or on the verge of collapse. Most states in the US are bankrupt and don’t have money to repair roads.

All the development is on the East coast or West coast. Americans live with potholes and worn-down roads as a matter of fact in their daily lives.

10648444-large.jpg

Typical road in the American Midwest.

this motorway, where he is standing is called M-2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_motorway_(Pakistan)

its a 21 years old motorway, the first to be build in here and has a distance of 375 km....he is right, unless u havnt traveled on motorways u will not get a fairly good idea.
I saw a video of the top hit on YouTube--the guy says either m2 or m4 motorway. I see no difference between this and the ones I have driven on in Mumbai and Delhi region(noida to agra).
Can I have specific points?

One point is that yours are longer. The ones I have been on in India are around 100 to 150km. Yours' are around 400km.

The f-cking state of this thread... :hitwall:

Even major highways, bridges, and city roads in the US are breaking or on the verge of collapse. Most states in the US are bankrupt and don’t have money to repair roads.

All the development is on the East coast or West coast. Americans live with potholes and worn-down roads as a matter of fact in their daily lives.

10648444-large.jpg

Typical road in the American Midwest.

Depends really I would say Texas has the best highways in the States for some reason the shitty states in the South and Midwest have better highways than NYS or California but best highways in the West is the German Autobahn no speed limit clean well maintained worst would be Italy and the US

LOL Karachi!:rofl:

Its the only place which reminds one that Pakistan was part of India once, its crowed, dirty, smelly and full of Ugly people.

Its the worst place to live in Pakistan.

It seems you are one of the supporter of jaag Punjabi jaag.
Have some shame man for talking on ethnic grounds and insulting or bashing about one city it's actually you are bashing Pakistan.

I live in Mid-West really not true.

Karachi does not suck
Karachiites and their sick mentalities SUCK

I agree some parts of the Midwest when it comes to infrastructure are better than NYS tbh

I expected better from you. You have a racist attitude. I hope most Pakistani don’t think like you.
Report his comments, already did

that is 100% true!
Apna monh daikha hai chu*tiya :omghaha:

This how Karachi can be summarized, whole thing is that k sabse barra rupaiya!
We need a wholesome drive in their character building to be able to make them a naturalized citizen of our Country! Apni madad app ka jazba orr pride in Islamic teaching need to spread there and those who accept it should be tolerated and those who dont should be dealt with Iron Fist.

Lagta hai kisi Karachi waley ney tabiyat say bajayiee hai tabhi itney zahreeley hain umair sahab :-)

Karachi is like the orphan child of Pakistan. It has a lot of problems but also has a lot of potential. I agree that the state of Karachi is due to the people there that kept supporting the wrong parties, but then again its not like they had much choice.

Karachi is like the orphan child of Pakistan. It has a lot of problems but also has a lot of potential. I agree that the state of Karachi is due to the people there that kept supporting the wrong parties, but then again its not like they had much choice.

You partially correct. It is actually Pakistani political parties that have destroyed karachi.

But I heard that some town in KPK/NWFP has higher density of population.
Uhh what?
I expected better from you. You have a racist attitude. I hope most Pakistani don’t think like you.
The way you worded that is strange, arent you a pakistani yourself? I surely dont, but people are people, they tend to find something to blame.

You look like that and calling others ugly... my dick is prettier than your face. Lotay ke moh walay suwar. Jaag Punjabi jaag types need to be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.
Calm down everyone lmao

Thali ka Chaad. Looting and make your home and consider your self Mr. Clean. Shame on you. What you guys invested by looting whole Pakistan didn't make you well respected. Eventually you will have to pay back. I bit what amount you guys invest in Lahore will easily uplift not only Karachi but also Peshawar and Quatta as well.
Let's just call it teamwork

I'm from Karachi and my city was made a dump because of Pakistani political parties. Our city was denied development budgets for last 10 years. Still we kept our streets clean. Cleanliness of Islamabad or Lahore has nothing to do with the residents living there but it was due to govt attention. Only city to be appriciated is Sialkot which instead of relying on govt for everything, set an example of doing things itself. Funny thing is people cursing this city but flooding in the same city and Karachities still welcome them.
People get what they vote for me friend.

agr sub kuch hum karain gy to barrway tu kya kary ga!

that is 100% true!
Would it be fair if I called you dark and ugly cause I'm pakhtoon? Calm down, I find darker people have their own beauty that cant ve matched by others.

Why don't you move back to Iraq?
Oof hahahaha

You partially correct. It is actually Pakistani political parties that have destroyed karachi.

I did say that when i said the people kept voting for the wrong parties, so basically its political parties and the people together that ruined Karachi.

You look like that and calling others ugly... my dick is prettier than your face. Lotay ke moh walay suwar. Jaag Punjabi jaag types need to be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.

he is Kashmiri

It's always been in our society embedded in our culture .
Punjabi = paindu
Hydrabadi = gaddar (traitors)
Pathans = Akhrot
Sindhi = begairat
Urdu speaking = Indians / traitor
Memon = kanjoos
Bihari = back stabbers
Etc ..

Everyone hear this kind of stuff in life from someone one way or another .
What does akhrot mean?

hahaha been a full naturalized citizen of these lands for past 600-700 ever since Baghdad fell and we migrated here.
Bruh same lmao, still stop with the racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom