What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even major highways, bridges, and city roads in the US are breaking or on the verge of collapse. Most states in the US are bankrupt and don’t have money to repair roads.

All the development is on the East coast or West coast. Americans live with potholes and worn-down roads as a matter of fact in their daily lives.

10648444-large.jpg

Typical road in the American Midwest.
I won't say this is typical. there are roads like this

We call em "teezmar" not daal khor, pakistani pakhtoons actully go to Punjab to eat their daal, cause we say they are experts in how to make them. We arent we close to their cooking methods with daal

Daal Khor term never made sense to me, We love daal as much as anyone else. chana daal gosht is one of my favourite dish.

Honestly I don't get why the forum rulebook is not thrown at certain people just like it is with others (for much less).
And certain think tanks---everyone knows who am I talking about. They have even gotten away with bashing religion for which the average guy gets banned...
Someone brought up Jinnah for example correctly, what would be some of these idiots impression of Jinnah carbon copy today (say for argument if it was someone else that created Pakistan).
Send him to India---O wait was he ugly?
early life.jpg

They judge only on certain look and ethnic way, rather than content of character.
Exactly.
and that too completely ignore the average (say punjabi) street scene in where they say is much more "Pakistani". Did they even watch Mark Wiens food videos in Pakistan for how many regular Punjabi ppl look?
They are all fair and lovely according to our ethnic experts and think tankie consultants of pdf.

Lmao I learned that I'm referred to as an akhrot lmao, you learn something new everyday

Also i have never once been called akhroot by a Punjabi, its always been MQM loving Karachi walas that call me Akhroot.

You are the ones who ACTUALLY sparked the bloodiest separatist/terrorist movement in name of YOUR RACE/LANGUAGE. Which you INVENTED out of thin air. You are the ones who were WILLING to give your young sons as recruits for that organization. AND were willing to be trained by an openly hostile enemy state in our East.

We never created a terrorist group crying about our ethnicity or language.

@Syed1. is not a Bengali.

Last edited:
Thali ka Chaad. Looting and make your home and consider your self Mr. Clean. Shame on you. What you guys invested by looting whole Pakistan didn't make you well respected. Eventually you will have to pay back. I bit what amount you guys invest in Lahore will easily uplift not only Karachi but also Peshawar and Quatta as well.
Oh please boy,stop this randi rona.

Modern motorways are not that common in India. Plenty of places have good roads, but lack public amenities.
But if you want something like what you see the video, or better - we have the agra expressway(153 km, very high end stuff), noida expressway, and some others in southern India.

Otherwise, you can stop at one of the better restaurants en route, to relax and refresh yourself.

The lack of public amenities in India is indeed appalling. I wish they assign this job to a ministry and start building infrastructure. Should be damn cheap anyways.
A Pakistani Motorway running from Peshawar to Karachi(would be completed soon)is all accessed control and all amenities(restaurants,fuel pumps,rest rooms etc) are built on it.

Also i have never once been called akhroot by a Punjabi, its always been MQM loving Karachi walas that call me Akhroot.

@Syed1. is not a MQM lover.

People from Karachi use this term. Never heard Punjabis say it.

Unfortunately, the ethnic strife in Karachi has robbed Pakistan of generations.

No there are only a couple of rundi ki ulaad like @Umair Nawaz who think highly of themselves

Seems like your mom got f*cked by a 100 Urdu speakers and she enjoyed it

This is outside the realm of acceptable behavior.

Please tone it down.

All I did was ask a valid question.

I remember a while ago Wajahit Saeed Khan did a show on Karachi after the Ops in MQM area near 3 talvaar I believe. And he asked a big group of Hindustanis who they want to support. They all individually told him MQM.

And MQM had proper watch towers etc and a structured like a complete army.

SO they must have had a steady stream of believers in their cause ready to take up arms against the state.
No there are only a couple of rundi ki ulaad like @Umair Nawaz who think highly of themselves

People from Karachi use this term. Never heard Punjabis say it.

Unfortunately, the ethnic strife in Karachi has robbed Pakistan of generations.

This is outside the realm of acceptable behavior.

Please tone it down.

Same here dude

@Syed1. is not a Bengali.

Guys just report it rather than quoting it.
Ur talkin to a brick wall they dont understand that as a concept. I've explained this countless times. People like these feed on the responses given to them.

Delete this now!

Delete this now! No amount of anger justifies this kind of attitude. What happened to keeping it cool like a good muslim should?

You lot need to get your act together. What will our neighbors be thinking of our behaviour towards our own countrymen. If some member has said something wrong simply ignore and move on sooner he will realise that whatever he uttered earlier was wrong of him to say. Mereyo salayo kui sharam karo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom