What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an Indian he sure is speaking excellent Urdu and not a single word of Hindi!

Oi hoi saag thay chicken tha gosht mein khena sadqey

Palak gosht and karayla gosht is even better in my opinion. :lol:

palak_gosht_main.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Why would you single out only one community while completely overlooking what happens in other places? I smell ethnic bias there.
Umair Nawaz you have so e serious mental issues no doubt

Oh ho how can we leave out chicken feet. My nani used to make this every eid
20190121_094655.jpeg

I'm also a Punjabi who doesn't like daal and sabsi, go figure. Lol. I really dig lamb, goat, and beef, personally.
Mate being just a meat eater isnt good....a balanced diet of fruits nuts veg and lentils is essential for a healthy body. Pakostan is amazing for fresh fruit and veg. Red meat is also good...chicken and fish farmed are poor

Mate being just a meat eater isnt good....a balanced diet of fruits nuts veg and lentils is essential for a healthy body. Pakostan is amazing for fresh fruit and veg. Red meat is also good...chicken and fish farmed are poor

He is probably young. I used to be the same way. I wouldn't eat without meat. As I matured, I would eat anything given to me. Daal, gosht, saabzi or whatever. A lot of the time I mix all the saalans up and just go crazy. Whether it's with naan/roti or chawal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom