What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get what they vote for me friend.

and who elected these parties if not people?

Karachities voted for someone whose example was "andhon mein kana raja". Unfortunately, unless you didn't have lived in Karachi, you won't get what I'm saying. Many feudalistic mindset people living in Karachi considered Karachities as second class citizens, and killed or raped as they liked. Like I said it was political parties that ruined Karachi, including mqm. People didn't had much choice but to fall for mqm to save them from so called "first class citizens".

Which TT?
Check first few pages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's funny I came here falling for the thread title but the thread was hijacked towards ethnic racism. Why can't we reject tribalism and ethnicities and think about nationalism?

Karachities voted for someone whose example was "andhon mein kana raja". Unfortunately, unless you didn't have lived in Karachi, you won't get what I'm saying. Many feudalistic mindset people living in Karachi considered Karachities as second class citizens, and killed or raped as they liked. Like I said it was political parties that ruined Karachi, including mqm. People didn't had much choice but to fall for mqm to save them from so called "first class citizens".

Check first few pages.

It's funny I came here falling for the thread title but the thread was hijacked towards ethnic racism. Why can't we reject tribalism and ethnicities and think about nationalism?

Can you just name please? I don't want to dig.

Palak gosht and karayla gosht is even better in my opinion. :lol:

palak_gosht_main.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

What a topic to read before lunchtime - when i have cheese and tuna sandwiches... :laughcry:

As for daal - daal is nice when daal is cooked properly. Sometimes in our house daal is cooked as a "I can't be bothered so i'm making daal today" dish. That ruins daal. Daal needs time and affection to cook properly. My favourite is poti ni daal and boiled rice.

MashaaALLAH what an excellent conversation is going on among fellow Pakistanis, this is what our ancestors gave their lives and left their homes for. The same kind of attitude broke the country in half, we are becoming a laughing stock for our enemies.

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) last sermon was delivered during Hajj on the 9th day of Dhul Hijjah on the Mount of Arafat, Makkah.

Not only did his final sermon have extra significance as it was performed before his death, his timeless words were full of much wisdom, beauty and teaching for the Muslims of that time and the Muslims of today.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

"Oh People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

Oh People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

Oh People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

Oh People, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (
Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

Oh People, no Prophet or Apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, Oh People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur’an and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, Oh Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

Is this sermon is not enough for us to realize what is the importance of racism has in Islam for us. May ALLAH S.W.T. gave us all hidayah.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz or anyother mod close this thread please.

That's not a big deal. He is right about that. There is a lot of crime in Karachi, but at the same time Karachi is a metropolis so such incidents are much more common than smaller cities. I don't find what he said offensive here.

Nobody said that Karachi is crime free. But whose responsibility is it to free the city from crimes? Does crimes not happen in Newyork? Or London or Chicago or Islamabad or Lahore. Every city has good and bad.

Although I completely disagree with that post, but in respect of forum rules I'll stop here and not comment on his thoughts anymore. Thanks

Crimes are committed all around the world.
BUT NOT in the name of a vague, fake made up ethnicity/lasaniyat.
Nobody said that Karachi is crime free. But whose responsibility is it to free the city from crimes? Does crimes not happen in Newyork? Or London or Chicago or Islamabad or Lahore. Every city has good and bad.

Although I completely disagree with that post, but in respect of forum rules I'll stop here and not comment on his thoughts anymore. Thanks

He is probably young. I used to be the same way. I wouldn't eat without meat. As I matured, I would eat anything given to me. Daal, gosht, saabzi or whatever. A lot of the time I mix all the saalans up and just go crazy. Whether it's with naan/roti or chawal.
Yes probably....young people think only meat is good. You are quite right. As you grow older habbits change and so does your taste buds.
Since i moved back to pak 5 years ago. I love the fresh stuff

This how Karachi can be summarized, whole thing is that k sabse barra rupaiya!
We need a wholesome drive in their character building to be able to make them a naturalized citizen of our Country! Apni madad app ka jazba orr pride in Islamic teaching need to spread there and those who accept it should be tolerated and those who dont should be dealt with Iron Fist.
Yo man! Stop generalizing whole of Karachi! I was born in Karachi so kindly stop your crap!

hahaha been a full naturalized citizen of these lands for past 600-700 ever since Baghdad fell and we migrated here.
Infact my both Grand Dads fought the 1948 war to make Kashmir part of Pakistan! Late Sardar Abdul Qayyum, the Mujahid e Awwal who led the uprising was our relative. My own father was in Army too BTW and the first acknowledged casualty of op. zarb e azb was of my best that u can see in my avatar, he was from SSG.

Afterall the provocations or whatever, we never made an organization like MQM and started blackmailing the state and killing people all the while taking money from our hindu ancestors/cousins like these Muhajirs did. They must be naturalized at any cost or else, should be forced to leave.

Our ancestry doesnt lie in Iraq, it lies in Makkah with Hazrat Abbas, the Prophet PBUH's Uncle
Then why shame your ancestors by being racist?
Naturalized by being racist to the people of the land? Seriously, grow up man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom