What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video of the top hit on YouTube--the guy says either m2 or m4 motorway. I see no difference between this and the ones I have driven on in Mumbai and Delhi region(noida to agra).
Can I have specific points?

One point is that yours are longer. The ones I have been on in India are around 100 to 150km. Yours' are around 400km.
share what u saw and what u claim is its equal.

Gee thanks, shows how you were raised.. but then glad Im not part of a self destructive racist state
A well known think tank consultant of this forum sees the people of Karachi in the same light.
His posts were not only thanked but he is still considered to be a "valuable asset" for this forum and "worth having discussion with" by other think tanks and professionals despite his racist and anti-Islam rants. He goes on to divide Pakistanis by ethnicity and mocks people for being religious.

A good start will be by removing his title to send a message.

LOL Karachi!:rofl:

Its the only place which reminds one that Pakistan was part of India once, its crowed, dirty, smelly and full of Ugly people.

Its the worst place to live in Pakistan.
Karachi used to be the cleanest and most well managed city of Pakistan before it was allowed to expand without check. It seems that you are unaware of that fact. Most of the civil servants used to be from that city.

This happens when you listen to too much stupid think tanks and members of pdf and swap Pakistan's Islamic ideology with an ethno-nationalist ideology. @Desert Fox see what I was talking about...people fighting with each other when too much race worship is allowed.

You are the ones who ACTUALLY sparked the bloodiest separatist/terrorist movement in name of YOUR RACE/LANGUAGE. Which you INVENTED out of thin air. You are the ones who were WILLING to give your young sons as recruits for that organization. AND were willing to be trained by an openly hostile enemy state in our East.

We never created a terrorist group crying about our ethnicity or language.
You look like that and calling others ugly... my dick is prettier than your face. Lotay ke moh walay suwar. Jaag Punjabi jaag types need to be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.

A well known think tank consultant of this forum sees the people of Karachi in the same light.
His posts were not only thanked but he is still considered to be a "valuable asset" for this forum and "worth having discussion with" by other think tanks and professionals despite his racist and anti-Islam rants. He goes on to divide Pakistanis by ethnicity and mocks people for being religious.

A good start will be by removing his title to send a message.

Karachi used to be the cleanest and most well managed city of Pakistan before it was allowed to expand without check. It seems that you are unaware of that fact. Most of the civil servants used to be from that city.

This happens when you listen to too much stupid think tanks and members of pdf and swap Pakistan's Islamic ideology with an ethno-nationalist ideology. @Desert Fox see what I was talking about...people fighting with each other when too much race worship is allowed.
not because you guys were good enough, but because back then it used to be the capital. U guys need to be naturalized and need strong character building, so u have the jazba of ''apni madad app''.

not because you guys were good enough, but because back then it used to be the capital. U guys need to be naturalized and need strong character building, so u have the jazba of ''apni madad app''.
U guys? Check the location in my profile.

I am from Pindi---My mother's family lived in Karachi in 60s and 70s as my maternal grandfather was in the navy. Whatever happened afterwards had causes and reasons.

Last edited:
U guys? Check the location in my profile.

I am from Pindi, Dhanial---My mother's family lived in Karachi in 60s and 70s as my maternal grandfather was in the navy. Whatever happened afterwards had causes and reasons.
kaka g it used to be capital thats the only reason why.......as the capital shifted, it started to go back to what it was originally ie Macharon ki Basti, which it was 125 years ago.

Yea true..Punjabi are labelled as daal khor mostly by afghan pashtun but Daal is also halal food good for health ..so these racist term have no logic in them ..term P A K I is also fine but its intention behind word which is disgusting

By the way read this

https://orbala.net/2015/02/14/punjabi-pashtun-and-pashtun-punjabi-racism-and-hatred-in-pakistan/
We call em "teezmar" not daal khor, pakistani pakhtoons actully go to Punjab to eat their daal, cause we say they are experts in how to make them. We arent we close to their cooking methods with daal

Well this thread certainly enlightening in a whole different way than I expected. o_O
Lmao I learned that I'm referred to as an akhrot lmao, you learn something new everyday

Akhrot is walnut and basically pea brain aka stupid/dumb :D
I'll show them stupid :taz:

The funny part is that Walnuts are extremely beneficial for the brain.
Little do they know hahaha

the word Akhrot is a dry fruit name in Urdu, plus its also used to refer Pashtoons but in a Racist / Stereotypical way which is offensive, never use it ..
Thanks for the info, I dont think we have any stereotypes for Bengalis and Indian immigrants. Other then "thor kunnay" which is more about a physical trait then racial and it's meant in a joking way lmao

Lmao I learned that I'm referred to as an akhrot lmao, you learn something new everyday

Honestly I don't get why the forum rulebook is not thrown at certain people just like it is with others (for much less). Some stuff I read here is frankly disgusting. Someone brought up Jinnah for example correctly, what would be some of these idiots impression of Jinnah carbon copy today (say for argument if it was someone else that created Pakistan). They judge only on certain look and ethnic way, rather than content of character.....and that too completely ignore the average (say punjabi) street scene in where they say is much more "Pakistani". Did they even watch Mark Wiens food videos in Pakistan for how many regular Punjabi ppl look?

Every country should do much better than this nonsense. We have enough fights and divisions as it is.

@Psychic

Yea true..Punjabi are labelled as daal khor mostly by afghan pashtun but Daal is also halal food good for health ..so these racist term have no logic in them ..term P A K I is also fine but its intention behind word which is disgusting

By the way read this

https://orbala.net/2015/02/14/punjabi-pashtun-and-pashtun-punjabi-racism-and-hatred-in-pakistan/

The term PAK I is only derogatory in UK, here in Australia and New Zealand, its just short for Pakistani, like Aussie and Kiwi is used instead of Australians or New Zealanders.

As for Afghans, they are not true representatives of Pukhtoons............well not anymore. A Punjabi uncle told me once never call yourself Pathan, he said Pathans is a derogatory word made by ancient Punjabis and means Pat ( to take) and hans from (Khan), basically the word meant the barbarians that invade from the mountains and take their women.

Afghanis calls us Gul Khans and think we are slaves of Punjabis but at the same time they show immense love for Indians and call them their ancient brothers. Maybe someone should teach them their own history.

What is written in that article is mostly true, but things have changed alot. Half of my relatives are now married to non-Pukhtoons. My grandmother was from Jabalpur somewhere in India, they got married more than 80 years ago. Maybe my grandfather had family members that might have been against it, but i am not sure and they are all dead anyways so it doesn't make any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom