What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nation theory was for 1947

Its now 2019, today Pakistan is for PAKISTANIS ONLY

We dont accept indians of any faith

If indians have trouble and division's amongst indians then that is a indian problem

If indians cant live together the divide india, dont come to us with your problems

They are your leftover , take them back , show them your new cities & CPEC.
You need them more than us.

Our Motorways , High Ways , GT-Road , and some Express Ways are much better then many advance countries …… And I am saying this after having so much personal experience …… We have some best Roads in the world … We might be in top 20 countries ……
Still it is not enough in Kilometers (Area they cover) but we are improving year by year ….. New Roads under CPEC and without CPEC will increase the Kilometers (Area) …….

I hope all Indian muslims please watch this , golden opportunity for us. Please apply for pakistani
citizenship today & shift to lahore. Pakistan should take back their stuff.
jealous? he is just showing the reality!

I hope all Indian muslims please watch this , golden opportunity for us. Please apply for pakistani
citizenship today & shift to lahore. Pakistan should take back their stuff.
2944774-6452036001-59d.j.jpg

Modern motorways are not that common in India. Plenty of places have good roads, but lack public amenities.
But if you want something like what you see the video, or better - we have the agra expressway(153 km, very high end stuff), noida expressway, and some others in southern India.

Otherwise, you can stop at one of the better restaurants en route, to relax and refresh yourself.

The lack of public amenities in India is indeed appalling. I wish they assign this job to a ministry and start building infrastructure. Should be damn cheap anyways.

Our Motorways , High Ways , GT-Road , and some Express Ways are much better then many advance countries …… And I am saying this after having so much personal experience …… We have some best Roads in the world … We might be in top 20 countries ……
Still it is not enough in Kilometers (Area they cover) but we are improving year by year ….. New Roads under CPEC and without CPEC will increase the Kilometers (Area) …….

Even major highways, bridges, and city roads in the US are breaking or on the verge of collapse. Most states in the US are bankrupt and don’t have money to repair roads.

All the development is on the East coast or West coast. Americans live with potholes and worn-down roads as a matter of fact in their daily lives.

10648444-large.jpg

Typical road in the American Midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom