What's new

Featured Indian Army's JCO killed in retaliatory firing of Pakistan Army in Baba Khori area of Nawshera sector of Rajouri

And you are giving lecture to me.
No I am not, I am merely requesting you not to use this forum to preach.
I understand your desire to project your ideology by derailing the topic . This is not the place for it. If Pakistanis want to learn about the Sanatana Dharma they have plenty of opportunities to learn it from the highly educated and prosperous Sindhi Hindus of Karachi many of whom are lecturers and scholars in the University there.

What is offencive in SuvarnaTeja.... It means Radiance of Gold.... Where does dalit comes into his name.... Now I feel that you understand a part of word and you assume remaining part...
Do you want me to hit the dictionary again?
सवर्ण जाती ?
Let's drop this.You need to acquire more knowledge about your own culture.
Again, I don't want to offend.

Do you want me to hit the dictionary again?
सवर्ण जाती ?
Let's drop this.You need to acquire more knowledge about your own culture.
Again, I don't want to offend.
Why don't you answer on behalf of Mr. Teja about the importance of fire in a Yagna?
Question;
Where is the fire in the Surya Puja ( worship of the rising and setting sun) during the Chatth Puja Festival in Bihar?
Where is the fire and havan there?

Does it... or are you arguing just for the sake of it . Buy a good official Rajbhasha Hindi Shabdkosh.
You probably had a 50 marks Hindi paper in your CBSE or ICSE and never studied Hindi after that.
How's your Telugu by the way?
Due to God's grace my Telugu and Sanskrit marks were good... Now please don't take the pain of evaluating my language proficiency...

Mind it. Those Muslim who are fighting for non believer of only one God Allah they are not Shaheed. On the judgment day they will stand with non believers.

Just explained it if you cared to read my post. Dakni is the lingo of the Hyderabad ghetto.
Due to God's grace my Telugu and Sanskrit marks were good... Now please don't take the pain of evaluating my language proficiency...
Can't vouch for your Telugu but your Sanskrit seems iffy. Usually those who are good in Sanskrit are good in Hindi. But that's a North Indian trait. South Indians have a peculiar animosity towards Hindi. Of course I am no Sanskrit buff. Don't know the language.
But if you will pardon my observation your Hindi needs improvement. I would never make that statement to a Tamilian

Mind it. Those Muslim who are fighting for non believer of only one God Allah they are not Shaheed. On the judgment day they will stand with non believers.
Confused.
Whose the "non-believer of only One God " ? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Just in

Army's JCO dies in intense Pak firing in Baba Khori area of naushera sector of Rajouri/ more details awaited
Its tragic actually due to his age mark. Must have had family. Daughter or son about to complete college or go in Uni. Maybe daughter about to be get married. Widow will survive on his pension. His retirement could have been near.

Really? Then why the "eff" do you hire millions of Sanskrit teachers and make learning Sanskrit compulsory for every one including Kashmir where Urdu has been replaced by Sanskrit and Hindi by official decree three weeks back?
Why learn a language no one understands or speaks ?
For good measure note the name of this business school:

It’s a legacy language like Latin, why so angry? “Shaheed“ in our common history, has been a title “Hindustani” speaking people of Mughal/British India used extensively. As is expected, it still holds meaning in the colloquial usage. If you are such a purist, stop using Sanskrit/Prakrit verbs and words in Urdu. You won’t be able to construct a single meaningful sentence.

It’s a legacy language like Latin, why so angry? “Shaheed“ in our common history, has been a title “Hindustani” speaking people of Mughal/British India used extensively. As is expected, it still holds meaning in the colloquial usage. If you are such a purist, stop using Sanskrit/Prakrit verbs and words in Urdu. You won’t be able to construct a single meaningful sentence.
1. I am not a purist like the synthetic cultural zealots on your side. Urdu like any other language has grown naturally over the years retaining the Khari-Boli grammar of Northern India which is common to Braj and simple Hindi Hindustani. Hindustani became a link language for much of Northern, Central and Eastern India and was in use for centuries by different ruling powers and coalition's including the Mughals, Marathas, Sikhs and British. If you know anything about Sanskrit you would know that what distinguishes it from Hindustani is grammar.The verbs you are referring to come from Khari Boli/ Braj. Neither Urdu nor even the Sankritized synthetic Hindi can get rid of the unique common grammar and verb usage
The assault on Urdu or simple Hindustani is because of the vocabulary and script both of which have been deemed foreign and "anti-national " by the fascist clique ruling India today. In the 1930s the Nazi's did just that with the common German that had words borrowed from Yiddish, Flemish, Dutch, and French. This was the simple common German in use across Austria, Switzerland, Western Belgium, Western Poland, Western Czechoslovakia, and Western France. By Aryanizing the language the appeal of literary German, the language of Karl Marx, Hegel, and Brecht, Wagner, Beethoven, Strauss, was lost. The German language became associated with Nazi savagery and brutality and is caricatured today in mass media. That is what will happen to the synthetic Hindi being rammed down the throats of unwilling populations.
2. Is it possible to construct a meaningful sentence in Urdu entirely without Prakrit/Sanskrit words? The answer is a resounding YES, though not without resort to grammar, because that is the soul of the language. The biggest example is the Pakistani National Anthem sung by Pakistan's 200 million strong population.
There is only ONE Hindustani word in the whole anthem which is "Ka"
Will write this sentence in the Devanagari script for you since you obviously can't read Urdu.
पाक सर ज़मीन का निज़ाम
However such sentence structures are confined to literature and poetry, and cannot be the basis for day to day communication.,
I am not objecting to the use of the word Shaheed. I hope India continues using it. It is a vestige of a common linguistic heritage that was. forged over hundreds of years that is now being savagely rent to pieces by a fascist clique in power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom