What's new

Featured Indian Army's JCO killed in retaliatory firing of Pakistan Army in Baba Khori area of Nawshera sector of Rajouri

Repeat:
Where does Gati mean heaven?
I asked you to quote from your scriptures or any document where Veeragati means ascension to heaven. The closest is transmigration. Please look up the dictionary,
Don't obfuscate and bring स्वर्ग ( swarh) and स्वर्गम into the picture . Of course स्वर्ग means heaven
We were discussing Veergati and what it means,
Once again show me your scriptures. I don't know much Sanskrit but I have taught myself to read the Devanagari script,

You are lost because you can only search literal meanings but does not understand the real meanings.

A person who fights in a war and dies in the battlefield always goes to heaven.

Hence Veergati=>Veeraswargam

You are lost because you can only search literal meanings but does not understand the real meanings.

A person who fights in a war and dies in the battlefield always goes to heaven.

Hence Veergati=>Veeraswargam
Changing the narrative and bringing in "Heaven ". Gati doesn't mean heaven. We have already discussed that with your IT cell deputy.
In fact there are many places where the soul goes. There was a wonderful 70s era hilarious Telugu movie that was subtitled in English called "Lok Parlok" . The interaction of the departed soul with Chitragupt was extremely entertaining.
😅😅😅😅

لانت بہ ہندی بہ ہندی نویس
کہ خُدمی نہ پرسد کہ پرسد کہ چیست۔
🤪🤪🤪

لانت بہ ہندی بہ ہندی نویس
کہ خُدمی نہ پرسد کہ پرسد کہ چیست۔
🤪🤪🤪
My last post on this thread.
The traditional IT cell tactics is to keep posting for the two rupee fee bonus. A lie repeated often enough..,
Our RSS deshbhakts are likely to dump the entire Upanishads here.
Best of luck to them.

My last kick
Where is the fire?

You should first watch the videos before posting

1601997804783.png

It must not be right word but closest. Ao veerchakra is from this word?

Hindu and Muslim philosophies are different so Veergati cannot be exactly same as Shaheed but they are similar/equivalent from the perspective of respective philosophies.

Veer means brave

Chakra means wheel or disk

Param means Very or Great

So the Indian Military recognition/awards Vir Chakra and Param Vir Chakra are based on this.

Last edited:
Honest question: do India use the word "shaheed" for Muslim soldiers?
Officially the IA does not use that word for anyone KIA including Muslims.
But they did loosely use the term for Muslims when there used to be Muslim soldiers in the Indian Army.
The first such was Brigadier Mohammad Usman who was KIA in Kashmir in 1948.
There is a peak in Kashmir named Shaheed Usman peak.

Last edited:
Hindu and Muslim philosophies are different. ...So the Indian Military recognition/awards Vir Chakra and Param Vir Chakra are based
Vir Chakras are the inheritance from the Royal Indian Army's
VC or Victoria Cross, DC etc.
Question for you?
What were ancient Hindu awards for valor such as the awards for the warriors in Mahabharat?

It must not be right word but closest. Ao veerchakra is from this word?
Veer Chakra is another concoction keeping the VC from Victoria Cross.
So you have :
PVC = to the British Army VC
MVC = Mahavir Chakra = Military Cross
KC = Kirti Chakr = DC ( Distinguished Cross)
VSM = Vishist Seva Medal = SO ( Service Order)
Ancient India had no medals or awards. The rewards were in gold or land seized from the vanquished.
Moreover only particular caste groups were entitled to possess arms, get trained in the use of arms, and be eligible to serve in the army.
The Mughals kept this order largely intact so far as the Hindu regiments were concerned. The British came and upset the apple cart by recruiting all castes but yet kept the regiments separate which persists to this date in India.
The espirit de corp no where reflects the sentiment in the immortal couplet from the Poet of the East below:
ایک ہی صف میں کھڑے ہو گۓ محمود و آیاض
نہ کوئ بندہ رہا نہ کوئ بندہ نواز

There is still a sahayak system in the Indian Army. Those poor guys don't get any chakras.

Veer Chakra is another concoction keeping the VC from Victoria Cross.
So you have :
PVC = to the British Army VC
MVC = Mahavir Chakra = Military Cross
KC = Kirti Chakr = DC ( Distinguished Cross)
VSM = Vishist Seva Medal = SO ( Service Order)
Ancient India had no medals or awards. The rewards were in gold or land seized from the vanquished.
Moreover only particular caste groups were entitled to possess arms, get trained in the use of arms, and be eligible to serve in the army.
The Mughals kept this order largely intact so far as the Hindu regiments were concerned. The British came and upset the apple cart by recruiting all castes but yet kept the regiments separate which persists to this date in India.
The espirit de corp no where reflects the sentiment in the immortal couplet from the Poet of the East below:
ایک ہی صف میں کھڑے ہو گۓ محمود و آیاض
نہ کوئ بندہ رہا نہ کوئ بندہ نواز

There is still a sahayak system in the Indian Army. Those poor guys don't get any chakras.
Low cast ko chakra nahi chakar daitay hain yeh zameer faroosh passt loog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom