What's new

The Role of Pakistan Army in National Development

The Role of Pakistan Army in National DESTRUCTION of the country.

These fools destroyed the country due to their shortsightedness and their lack of strategic thinking,
All what they want is to make their white masters happy.

FA pass wannabe angrez !

Copy paste this image on social forums as you wish , I just created for promotion of Army Farming

Khalid Bin Walled -Tractor

1697379604938.png

4 Star Army General is assigned to count the Tomatoes per month

Pakistan Army has a skewed idea of what a role in national development is supposed to look like.

They need to strengthen the grass root foundations and the mindset of the average individual. Isolated projects here and there only get you so far. You have to equip people with the mindset, attitude and knowledge that is beneficial to the country.

Best example I can give is looking at Israel or even India, despite international pressure and mockery - they understand what is in their interests and benefits them, they don't look for anyone's approval for their politics.

You need to instill certain values and principles into the population and best way to do that is by controlling educational curriculum and schooling environment. Ban that liberalism and feminism BS, ban communism BS.

Teach people to respect themselves, their country, Islam, their cultural values, their honour. Not to be fucking wannabe liberal insecure cowards. Make them politically conscious individuals and to understand their national interests. Be contributing members of society.

Best example I can give is looking at Israel or even India, despite international pressure and mockery - they understand what is in their interests and benefits them, they don't look for anyone's approval for their politics.
PA does the same.

PA does the same.
PA allows too much of these liberal traitors to thrive inside Pakistan, they sit inside Pakistan and convince people to support Afghans against us, and even support Indians, then morally compare Pakistan to Israel etc.

They shouldn't be tolerated, we need nationalist folks

Army is doing very bad in nation building it is not their job but sadly they have to do it. I wonder why politicians never do anything like this. I mean they have been in power from time to time in Pakistan but why did they missed their chance and refused to develop Pakistan?
Just a question nothing more.

We are still pretending we have or had politicians and they were incharge ok. Understood...

Lolz @ glorious past... Bc these mofos think ppl forget history or what. 90,000 pants taken off, what a glorious history indeed 😂.

Army is doing very bad in nation building it is not their job but sadly they have to do it. I wonder why politicians never do anything like this. I mean they have been in power from time to time in Pakistan but why did they missed their chance and refused to develop Pakistan?
Just a question nothing more.

Because they are lazy, corrupt and incompetent. When you walk with the politicians and sit in their gatherings, witness their dirty games, lies, only then we will understand. They will use absolutely anything to stay in power, starting from baradarism, castes, ethnicities to regional politics.

Pakistan army is an extremely corrupt and incompetent organization.

The only thing they must be forced to focus on is national defence. This is their constitutional limit.

What they is do is beyond their legal limit. This is why Pakistan army is an occupation force. Its infringing on rights, resources and opportunities of common Pakistanis and using these resources to enrich its officer class.

People euphemistically call it 'elite capture'. But its increasingly becoming a military occupation. What has army got to do with agriculture, food processing, banks, land grab called DHA, corporate farming?

Because they are lazy, corrupt and incompetent. When you walk with the politicians and sit in their gatherings, witness their dirty games, lies, only then we will understand. They will use absolutely anything to stay in power, starting from baradarism, castes, ethnicities to regional politics.

Politicians are at least answerable to people. If we call out treachery of military generals, we are instantly branded 'traitors'.

Corrupt politicians will be rejected by people and flushed out of system if army does not give them a hand of assistance. There is no future of Nawaz Sharif. But army has paved the way for a corrupt pig not only come back, but also force a legal and political relief. If corrupt army has its way, Nawaz will be 4th time PM.

By constantly interfering in politics, army weakens the political system. A weak or dead political system cant hold the nation together. But army does not want a strong political system as its monopoly will be challenged or eliminated.

Last edited:
Army doesn't let any other institution to develop so nation is dependent on them till eternity so their loot mar continues. There is no development only destruction, when did any country in the world was developed by the armies.
Pakistan army and their crap music and nationalistic songs we have heard all this crap through out our lives and we didn't know about their tentacles in our running the governments. When they start kidnapping, torturing and killing our Pakistani's to prolong their corruption and over threw government to please the US, trust in their existence for the betterment of the country is long gone. They can't even liberate Kashmir, can only guard CPEC which have been reduced on the paper only thanks to the Bajwa treachery so why do we need such a large number of lambs to run around in the armoured cars.
For me they are only thugs, terrorists and traitors who will keep on changing the narrative to suit themselves so their hidden rule continues. Leeches can only suck the blood, can't build anything and our begaret generals are nothing more then that.

Pakistan army another contribution in national development.

Its main intelligence agency, the ISI, is registering terrorism cases against about 800 category B and C representatives of PTI.

This is to ensure project Nawaz Sharif is successfully completed. Nawaz Sharif is extremely important for national development of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom