What's new

Featured Indian Army's JCO killed in retaliatory firing of Pakistan Army in Baba Khori area of Nawshera sector of Rajouri

As you continue to mislead I will continue to expose you,

Are the bodies of Sadhus committed to fire?
What is a Samadhi ?

How are the bodies of Kabir Panthis sect disposed off ?
With fire?

How do the Dravidas of Tamil Nadu
and the Lingayats of Karnataka dispose off their bodies?
With fire?

And ...How do the Parsis dispose off their dead bodies?
With fire?
🤗🤗🤗🤗
Tell that to the Marines
In Sanatana dharma, final rites can be two types, Cremation (Agni samskara) and burial

Cremation is equivalent to havan, where the eldest son person submit his parents mortal remains to God through Fire, Fire is considered to be cleanser.

Burial is performed in different denominations under various circumstances.
Both are allowed and none are considered as superior or inferior.

As you continue to mislead I will continue to expose you,

Are the bodies of Sadhus committed to fire?
What is a Samadhi ?

How are the bodies of Kabir Panthis sect disposed off ?
With fire?

How do the Dravidas of Tamil Nadu
and the Lingayats of Karnataka dispose off their bodies?
With fire?

And ...How do the Parsis dispose off their dead bodies?
With fire?
🤗🤗🤗🤗
Tell that to the Marines

Why don't you google how Shiva's wife Sati ended her life.

Would request that you don't mislead. Urdu in India is a dead language.
Urdu has been stamped out in India and is neither spoken or written. Some residual words from the past remain which are being weeded out.
Urdu is one of the official languages of State of Telangana... Pls don't comment just to deride Indians without checking your facts...

So in Hinduism you go to Heaven and then leave to continue another cycle of life after being a Veergati? Why even bother knocking on heavens door just go down the stairs again.

Let me correct you;
Veeragati : Veer+Gati= Warrior+Place means swarg roughly translated as heaven

Does it?
Where does heaven come in the picture?
Here is what the Oxford Hindi English Dictionary, R.S. McGregor ( OUP ISBN 019563846) says on the translation for "Gati"
गति : 1. going, movement, course, motion, progress, development 2.,ending, death, ( and transmigration), वीर ~पाना, to die a hero's death, 3. situation, condition, a period of time, 4.manner, way of acting, scope, reach, 5. means, recourse, shelter, protection as offered to a god or devotee (गतिज)
गतिपूर्ण active, kinetic, dynamic
Repeat. Where does heaven come in the picture? Does transmigration mean heaven?
Could you show me a passage from contemporary Hindi literature, any novelist, play, or script or for that matter any official Indian Army citation that mentions the word Veergati as ascension to heaven. Mr. Teja came up with a TV soap script

Veeramaranam: Veera+Maranam = Valiant+End roughly translated as gone down fighting

Wrong again.
The word in the dictionary is maran मरण । There is no such word as marnam .
Meaning:
मरण : dying, death, dying with shame, mortification.

Trying to learn classical languages by using Google translator is not a good option, for example for water you can use almost 50+ word like wise word "Hari" has 20+ meanings

Would be better if you followed your own advice and thumbed through the pages of real book instead of swiping your phone or tablet.

Using Shahid should not be issue to any one because Urdu is one of our Scheduled language, it is not used in religious sense.

Please don't comment on Urdu,
You neither speak or know the language. What language India has in its schedule is of little consequence, India had the Jarawa language of the Andamans as a protected language until they killed it off completely. So is it with Pali the language of Buddhism in Central Bihar.

Here ppl are saying that due to rebirth, ppl are commiting suicide, it's is due to lack of understanding about concept of karma. If you want, open a separate thread we can discuss that.

If the moderators permit will most certainly debate you on that if you
stick to facts and don't mislead.

Can we discuss the topic instead of who can be martyred or not

So in Hinduism you go to Heaven and then leave to continue another cycle of life after being a Veergati? Why even bother knocking on heavens door just go down the stairs again.
It's more complicated than that.
We need a separate thread with an open mind to discuss this only if the moderators allow.

Urdu is one of the official languages of State of Telangana... Pls don't comment just to deride Indians without checking your facts...
I have already answered that question when I referred to that rag Siasat ( God, what a name for a newspaper) . It's just like saying French is the official language of Mauritius when Mauritians speak Creole . A tiny pocket in a Hyderabad slum speak Dakni. Because of the politics of the Hyderabad Ghetto Dakni masquerading as Urdu is the second official language of Telengana. Dakni is as much related to Urdu as Creole is to French.
Travel 10 kms outside Hyderabad Old City and no one speaks or understands Dakni

Does it?
Where does heaven come in the picture?
Here is what the Oxford Hindi English Dictionary, R.S. McGregor ( OUP ISBN 019563846) says on the translation for "Gati"
गति : 1. going, movement, course, motion, progress, development 2.,ending, death, ( and transmigration), वीर ~पाना, to die a hero's death, 3. situation, condition, a period of time, 4.manner, way of acting, scope, reach, 5. means, recourse, shelter, protection as offered to a god or devotee (गतिज)
गतिपूर्ण active, kinetic, dynamic
Repeat. Where does heaven come in the picture? Does transmigration mean heaven?
Could you show me a passage from contemporary Hindi literature, any novelist, play, or script or for that matter any official Indian Army citation that mentions the word Veergati as ascension to heaven. Mr. Teja came up with a TV soap script
I think you don't want to accept...
According to our scriptures, a warrior who dies while fighting reaches veeraswargam, so Veergati means where veer will reach if he dies while fighting which implies heaven.

Another example Sadgati means heaven...
Gati also means destination...

I have already answered that question when I referred to that rag Siasat ( God, what a name for a newspaper) . It's just like saying French is the official language of Mauritius when Mauritians speak Creole . A tiny pocket in a Hyderabad slum speak Dakni. Because of the politics of the Hyderabad Ghetto Dakni masquerading as Urdu is the second official language of Telengana. Dakni is as much related to Urdu as Creole is to French.
Travel 10 kms outside Hyderabad Old City and no one speaks or understands Dakni
Great, what is Dakni??

In Sanatana dharma, final rites can be two types, Cremation (Agni samskara) and burial

Cremation is equivalent to havan, where the eldest son person submit his parents mortal remains to God through Fire, Fire is considered to be cleanser.

Burial is performed in different denominations under various circumstances.
Both are allowed and none are considered as superior or inferior.
So why did you say fire is necessary for Hindu rites when I mentioned at least three instances where Hindus bury their dead.
Then you co-opted Parsis into the picture when Parsis don't cremate their dead but instead put them on a structure or tower to be devoured by vultures and crows.
I earnestly request you to check your facts, We can all make mistakes but acknowledging a mistake is a great gesture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom