What's new

Featured Indian Army's JCO killed in retaliatory firing of Pakistan Army in Baba Khori area of Nawshera sector of Rajouri

The title martyr or shaheed cannot be associated with inhuman barbarians. These indians burn their loved ones and pollute the earth with the CO2 emmissions... we give respect similar to how a seed is buried which leads to a new form of life ie a tree and the passage to the afterlife (kingdom of heaven with God).

This is a concept a barbarians who practice sati or child sacrafice can never understand.

The title martyr or shaheed cannot be associated with inhuman barbarians. These indians burn their loved ones and pollute the earth with the CO2 emmissions... we give respect similar to how a seed is buried which leads to a new form of life ie a tree and the passage to the afterlife (kingdom of heaven with God).

This is a concept a barbarians who practice sati or child sacrafice can never understand.

Atma (soul) uses body as a vehicle in its journey. For Hindus Atma is important not the body.

Atma (soul) uses body as a vehicle in its journey. For Hindus Atma is important not the body.

I understand the hindu concept of soul which is very similar to the islamic concept with 1 huge difference.... we believe that the body is a sacred temple for our souls and once the soul has moved onto the next realm to be with the God the body shall be respect and return to the earth from which it came.

Hindus hold a similar concept but with the exception that the body does not return to the earth (as much as your philosophers try to claim otherwise). Once the human body is burned it causes CO2 to be released into the atmosphere which causes unnecessary pollution.... sure 1000 years ago when humans werent as rational it sounded like a good idea but now we have science my friend.

Veer means Brave

Maranam means death

Veergati and veer maranam mean attaining brave heros death ==> which is dying while fighting in a war.

You can watch the below clip from Mahabharat TV series from 1980s.

Bhagawan Sri Krishna uses the word alluding to Abhimanyu (Arjuna's son) who dies in war. If you are looking for that specific word, you can watch starting at 3:30.

No. Veergati is not a new word invented by us to replace the Urdu word Shaheed. It has been used in multiple ancient Hindu literature.

You are misleading again:
Pandit Narendra Sharma and Rahi Masoom Raza wrote the script for this TV soap for the 1990 version and the 2013 version was written by Siddharth Tewari ( don't know if I got the spelling right ).
They invented words galore.
No one spoke Bharatiya TV Hindi in the era of Mahabharat written by Vyasa in Sanskrit. There were multiple dialects from Braj, Awadhi, Magahi. Sanskrit was a literary and scriptures language until Tulsi Das junked it forever with his rendition of the Ramayana in Braj Hindi.
It is very likely that this Veergati word was concocted.
Could you quote the original Sanskrit sloka from the Srimad Bhagvad Gita with the word Veergati?
Or do you learn your scriptures from TV soap operas?

Last edited:
Very amusing!
Is that Urdu or the pidgin Dakni ( a mix of Telugu, Marathi and Hindi).
You mean this rag of your official mullah Shri Owaisi is a newspaper? It's circulation doesn't go beyond the slums of Hyderabad's Charminar that this goon through his mafia controls. The paper is the biggest scam to get government subsidized printing paper stock which is then black marketed to other print dailies. Try again.

I understand the hindu concept of soul which is very similar to the islamic concept with 1 huge difference.... we believe that the body is a sacred temple for our souls and once the soul has moved onto the next realm to be with the God the body shall be respect and return to the earth from which it came.

Hindus hold a similar concept but with the exception that the body does not return to the earth (as much as your philosophers try to claim otherwise). Once the human body is burned it causes CO2 to be released into the atmosphere which causes unnecessary pollution.... sure 1000 years ago when humans werent as rational it sounded like a good idea but now we have science my friend.

We return the body to fire as fire is considered very sacred.

You may know that Hindus and Parsis worship fire.

We cannot perform any puja or yagna without fire.

We can do it without idols but never without fire.

I am afraid you are deeply mistaken about the Hindu religion, Due to forum rules about causing offense I cannot rebut your views and I suspect that the misrepresentation you are posting is deliberate.
Let me clarify my own faith to you. I will expect that the moderators will allow me to do so since I am not denigrating any other faith but merely explaining my own.
- There is NO equivalent of the Islamic "rooh" or Christian Judaic soul outside the three religions emanating from the common Word , the Word of Abraham.
- The soul is kept in abeyance until Judgement day for a final reward or chastisement by the Almighty unless the soul belonged to a person who has given the ultimate sacrifice in His name ( Shaheed) in which case the soul is in paradise or jannah. Righteous persons may also go to jannah by His will.

- The fate of the soul is final and not subject to any variation or changes whatsoever.
"TO HIM WE BELONG AND TO HIM WE RETURN "

Request:
Would earnestly request that you study the Sanatana Dharma from the source instead of from social media. Additionally religions are best studied in isolation not by comparison and seeking similarities.
We may however seek similarities between the religions from the Common Word, the Word of Abraham, discuss with the Jews, and Christians for they are The People of the Book.

We return the body to fire as fire is considered very sacred.

You may know that Hindus and Parsis worship fire.

We cannot perform any puja or yagna without fire.

We can do it without idols but never without fire.
As you continue to mislead I will continue to expose you,

Are the bodies of Sadhus committed to fire?
What is a Samadhi ?

How are the bodies of Kabir Panthis sect disposed off ?
With fire?

How do the Dravidas of Tamil Nadu
and the Lingayats of Karnataka dispose off their bodies?
With fire?

And ...How do the Parsis dispose off their dead bodies?
With fire?
🤗🤗🤗🤗
Tell that to the Marines

You won't find those words , not even in a Hindi Shabdkosh ( Dictionary). These words are invented by wordsmiths or Hindi Officers ( Rajbhasha Adhikari) to cleanse India of its composite heritage . It doesn't always work.
In the 1960s they even tried to cleanse out common use words such as "typist" ( Tankan Adhikari) .
For the necktie or tie they invented " Kunt-langot".
However let me translate as best as my self-taught Hindi will allow me.
"Veergati" is a mix of two word
Veer meaning "brave" or "valiant" and "gati" meaning "speed".
So the word means Speedy Brave or whatever.
Veeramarnam = means "Honored Brave " or Forever Brave though that is a bad wordsmithing because the "amarnam" doesn't make sense. "Amar" means forever so he has coined the word "amarnam". Amarveer would be better.
Prana Tyagam : means sacrificing of life Prana = life Tyagam = sacrifice ...
This Mr. Teja is trying to bamboozle you by inventing words as he posts his garbage .
I would tell him:
Sarvam Dukham Dukham..
Shaunchalya Sthanam Aabhavam.
Now ask him what THAT means.
😅😅😅😅
Let me correct you;
Veeragati : Veer+Gati= Warrior+Place means swarg roughly translated as heaven

Veeramaranam: Veera+Maranam = Valiant+End roughly translated as gone down fighting

Trying to learn classical languages by using Google translator is not a good option, for example for water you can use almost 50+ word like wise word "Hari" has 20+ meanings

Using Shahid should not be issue to any one because Urdu is one of our Scheduled language, it is not used in religious sense.

Here ppl are saying that due to rebirth, ppl are commiting suicide, it's is due to lack of understanding about concept of karma. If you want, open a separate thread we can discuss that.

Technically speaking Veergati is used for people who die on the battle field.

Both Param Veer or Shaurya can be used.
So did Bhagat Singh die on the battlefield? I heard the British dropped him from 10 feet at the end of a rope.
Could you show me news item where Bhagat Singh has been addressed as Param Veer or Shaurya?

RIP..
Anyway, my two wish list:
1. Indian in Afghanistan helping ANA
2. India fighting China to liberate Tibet.
I hope India can support these oppressed and victims of terrorism, nations.

P.S Anyone can use Shaheed word as a respect to fallen. For muslims, it is just not respect but a religious concept too. Similarly, Hazoor, Hazrat can be used for respect but generally used for saints, prophets etc. So don't mix two things.
There's no harm nor a problem if they use the word "shaheed" or any other word of any language...
...the main reason why ppl are poking fun at it is bcuz of the "anti Muslim" fervor of RSS hindutva brigade...
...like how they keep changing names of places, replace Arabic/Persian vocabulary with Sanskrit words, and most recent shameless display was when Justin Trudeau(Canadian Prime Minister) wished them "Diwali Mubarak"...they threw a tantrum at the use of the word "Mubarak"...while suggesting "Shubh Diwali" and "Happy Diwali" as the "correct" ways.

So what ppl like @masterchief_mirza are doing here...is holding up the mirror to them...which is always fun to see...quite amusing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom