What's new

Pakistan's top Issue "Population" | How Pakistan can overcome it?

Controlled food suppply could stop overpopulation.png

How will you force this on the masses? How did the population reach to where it is if not for the massive fertilization programs going back to the British Raj?
You dont need to force,just make services more easily available,there are families who have unmet need for family planning.

You dont need to force,just make services more easily available,there are families who have unmet need for family planning.

It was tried repeatedly under successive governments- only to fail.

Little did the government know they were actually fueling the growth with their reckless agricultural policies.

Last edited:
Industrialized countries where both genders are part of the workforce tend to have less population. Jamedar run Pakistan is a failed state and economic performance is one of the worst in the whole world so little wonder population has grown exponentially over the past several decades.

Pakistan is a corruption ridden country, mismanaged, ripe with incompetency, no leadership, lack of vision, huge brain drain and unjust distribution of resources and wealth.

The population growth rate compared to past most probably has already seen a decline. What we actually lack is new cities and planned urbanization. Bhutto sb. messed it up by nationalization, after that we have almost always acted as puppets, serving individual petty interests and filling our own pockets.

From my start of teen years to my grey hair I have only seen same people governing (or actually ruling) Pakistan. That is three decades or more lost, where we could have planned, changed and prepared ourselves, but sadly we only regressed.

It will take another 50 years to come to a correct path, that too if we start educating children of our nation (13 years and below). The journey towards prosperity will start after that. However, given the current young generation .. only a miracle can save us and our future generation.

Back
Top Bottom