What's new

Indian army giving befitting reply to ceasefire violations by Pakistan: Lt Gen K H Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, I just asked your side to either take action or shut up, whats trolling in here? Seems to me you are running out of ammo. :D

Unfortunately for you we are doing both, and if it pisses you off that we boast about it then go weep in a corner for all anyone cares.

Unfortunately for you we are doing both, and if it pisses you off that we boast about it then go weep in a corner for all anyone cares.

I mentioned earlier in one of my posts. It shows me you are barely read, but love to talk back. I did say nothing wrong with boasting to boost morale, if thats what your general meant to do all along. But words alone are empty. I dont think anyone in this world not even idiots would weep about someone's boasting, maybe get a mental checkup...

Buddy, I just asked your side to either take action or shut up, whats trolling in here? Seems to me you are running out of ammo. :D

I could say gay with your disp image had i shared your mentality. But I wont label you such because people who really judge others on something this petty ought to be pitied.

@Marshmallow : I'm living up to my promise :D
i just called you pretty . ;)

seems like u dont like to be called one.

I mentioned earlier in one of my posts. It shows me you are barely read, but love to talk back. I did say nothing wrong with boasting to boost morale, if thats what your general meant to do all along. But words alone are empty. I dont think anyone in this world not even idiots would weep about someone's boasting, maybe get a mental checkup...

And as I said in my earlier post you are quite misinformed or maybe you are just in denial.

And as I said in my earlier post you are quite misinformed or maybe you are just in denial.

If I had a penny for every time I heard "denial" from Indian members on PDF alone, I'd be as rich as bill gates. A word overused and has lost its meaning. Indian answer to everything when they have nothing else to put forth.

If I had a penny for every time I heard "denial" from Indian members on PDF alone, I'd be as rich as bill gates. A word overused and has lost its meaning. Indian answer to everything when they have nothing else to put forth.

You are right, there is nothing else left to put forth, how can you give an intelligent reply to base trollery?
Sadly for you, regardless of how common and used up it looks, its still the truth.
So you might wanna see article one more time.

You are right, there is nothing else left to put forth, how can you give an intelligent reply to base trollery?
Sadly for you, regardless of how common and used up it looks, its still the truth.
So you might wanna see article one more time.

Sadly, I'm still responding to you. Usual Indian quarrel, "You are wrong, I am right, see the truth in the billion links I have spent all my life gathering from the deepest corners of teh internets!". Sell your crap to someone else.

Sadly, I'm still responding to you. Usual Indian quarrel, "You are wrong, I am right, see the truth in the billion links I have spent all my life gathering from the deepest corners of teh internets!". Sell your crap to someone else.

Sadly you are, and yet you complain of insta-replying, hypocrisy at its peak.
Ahhh the very original, "I'm gonna ask for proof and when they do give me I'll go into denial mode, trollery 101".
Unfortunately brother if you ask for crap I can only give you crap.

Again, Enjoy Denial.

Sadly you are, and yet you complain of insta-replying, hypocrisy at its peak.
Ahhh the very original, "I'm gonna ask for proof and when they do give me I'll go into denial mode, trollery 101".
Unfortunately brother if you ask for crap I can only give you crap.

Again, Enjoy Denial.

You have come to a point where you cant even agree/ trust yourself. Almost every post on the last few, you try to back off to maybe prove your self somewhat sane but still come across petty with your tantrums.

I already explained to you how I see your overused words. I'll introduce you to a new word to hang on to, Hope. Hope your generals do more than harsh press releases....to remedy your insecurities.

You have come to a point where you cant even agree/ trust yourself. Almost every post on the last few, you try to back off to maybe prove your self somewhat sane but still come across petty with your tantrums.

I already explained to you how I see your overused words. I'll introduce you to a new word to hang on to, Hope. Hope your generals do more than harsh press releases....to remedy your insecurities.

Even now your sarcasm only tells me how you have said nothing noteworthy from the very beginning worth replying to in anything less than trollery. Maybe its coz you still think I'm replying to you in a serious fashion.

Ahh I had my fun trolling, so let me just say it........

"I can say with a lot of confidence that our troops on the Line of Control (LoC) are giving a befitting reply and will continue to do so. Any nefarious designs of the enemy will be defeated," General Officer Commanding (GoC), 16 Corps, Lt Gen K H Singh told reporters here today.

Is the above comment so hard to understand? You think we aren't doing enough, isn't that good for you then? So why don't you leave us in our ignorance, or is it that you are the ones who are so insecure so much so that you have the pathological need to reply to us ignorant bhartis?

umm..if you want the real answer from indian army and you come to PDF...so pakistani...yes, pat on back for you.

OTOH, if you wanna see the real answer, do carry a laptop, go near one of the LoC and let us know. maybe we'll get lucky.. :D know what i mean smart fella ?

Here is one more befitting reply. Take that you Pakis... :D

pressreleases.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom