What's new

Indian army giving befitting reply to ceasefire violations by Pakistan: Lt Gen K H Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here is what we do. Until both armys start talking with firepower, your arguments are not more than venting your frustrations. Civilians who are preferred targets of your army do not count.

You know I can show you that you are clearly under and misinformed but it'll take too much effort, and besides you clearly believe that India is the only belligerent in the conflict, so why not follow the maxim of "ignorance is bliss" and stay that way rather than play the blame game?

You know I can show you that you are clearly under and misinformed but it'll take too much effort, and besides you clearly believe that India is the only belligerent in the conflict, so why not follow the maxim of "ignorance is bliss" and stay that way rather than play the blame game?

Boys, how about you two act like grownups. Stop with the keyboard wars and insta response to prove you got something.

Press release was from your side, for all we know its just a morale boost stunt. Which isnt necessarily bad/ cowardly. But if your general means what he says, maybe he should take action instead of lying to troops and above all to fan boys here.

Pmaybe he should take action when lying to troops and above all to fan boys here.

And how was your civilian killed ? Your troops escaped coz they were simply lucky.

Boys, how about you two act like grownups.

look who is talking-the same guy who posted this dumb image.

war369189089_20138263352.jpg

The day Modi came to power and had meeting with three chiefs of Armed forces, he inquired about everything.

When Pakistan started firing at Indian posts, MOD gave the swift decision to openly retaliate. But this wasn't briefed up in press because Modi was talking about peace.

Indian High Command and common soldiers have been high on confidence because of current govt.

Just like Xi was talking about cooperation with India while Chinese were trying to intrude.

Media and common people sometimes have to be kept in dark.

And many Pakistani posters from military background may agree with this as PA also do such operation and attacks without informing.

Boys, how about you two act like grownups. Stop with the keyboard wars and insta response to prove you got something.

Press release was from your side, for all we know its just a morale boost stunt. Which isnt necessarily bad/ cowardly. But if your general means what he says, maybe he should take action instead of lying to troops and above all to fan boys here.

Photos from Reuters-
Source BBC-BBC News - Kashmir: India says eight civilians injured in Pakistan firing

After shelling from Pakistani side.......
_70708118_70708117.jpg

_70707958_70707957.jpg

_70707956_70707955.jpg

_70708054_70708053.jpg

_70705685_70705680.jpg

20TH_RSPURA_GMH_20_1624616f.jpg

28mortar.jpg

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pak-shows-white-flags-but-doesnt-turn-up-for-flagmeet/20131028.htm

Pakistan's Unwanted Gifts in India: Mortar Shells Recovered | Asia | Slide 8 | www.indiatimes.com | Page 8

Indian posts targeted - The Hindu

ENJOY DENIAL

You want your soldiers killed ?:o:
Reminds me of '1 Pakistani soldier = 10 kafirs' slogan :omghaha:

I want your army to do the talking instead of sending in their prettiest cheerleader (you) on pdf. :woot:

I think every single nation has its own such slogan.

And I don't know why senior Pakistani posters are laughing at this because looking at recent news, both Indian and Pakistani forces have received casualties.

And kindly don't bring in civilians. If you don't move away civilians from border areas or you fire from civilian areas, what are we supposed to do ?

I want your army to do the talking instead of sending in their prettiest cheerleader (you) on pdf. :woot:

I think every single nation has its own such slogan.

Never knew you guys took that thing seriously...hahaha

India should remove its civilians from border areas. Pakistan won't care for civilian death.

Never knew you guys took that thing seriously...hahaha

Keep insta replying, still doesn't prove you anywhere near your desired goals. Maybe grow some balls in mean time.

Mr. pretty Cheerleader :)

Keep insta replying, still doesn't prove you anywhere near your desired goals. Maybe grow some balls in mean time.

OMG everyone here including you is trolling, so get off that high horse and have the gall to stop being such a presumptuous hypocrite.

By looks of your display image, one can understand, who is pretty cheerleader. ;)

OMG everyone here including you is trolling, so get off that high horse and have the gall to stop being such a presumptuous hypocrite.

Buddy, I just asked your side to either take action or shut up, whats trolling in here? Seems to me you are running out of ammo. :D

By looks of your display image, one can understand, who is pretty cheerleader.

I could say gay with your disp image had i shared your mentality. But I wont label you such because people who really judge others on something this petty ought to be pitied.

@Marshmallow : I'm living up to my promise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom