What's new

Indian army giving befitting reply to ceasefire violations by Pakistan: Lt Gen K H Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary press releases and targeting civilians on purpose then boasting. Reminds me of this picture...

war369189089_20138263352.jpg

It was a very emotional day for the army yesterday on account of the 15th year after Kargil war , so I guess the general had to say something :coffee:

Yeah befitting replies through press releases.
Yeah...those killed on pakistani side were really civilians and terrorists. BTW...during kargil also, pak army soldiers masqueraded as "terrorists" until they were shown the door. So, nothing new.

Our Army will always stand strong against the aggressor and fight to defend our Motherland just like we did in 1999 Kargil war where our armed forces *** kicked the intruders back to where they belong . JAI HIND
58hzg.gif

Why Pakistanis even bothered to reply to that post. It was for domestic consumption. To confert the civilians.

Scary press releases and targeting civilians on purpose then boasting. Reminds me of this picture...

war369189089_20138263352.jpg

You and that genius @DESERT FIGHTER need to study more about Indian capabilities - No one will consider an armed force with Aircraft Carriers,Nuclear Subs,Thermonuclear weapons & ICBMs as a weak.Or are you guys fans of old '10 Indian soldiers = 1 Pakistani soldier' equation ? :omghaha:

thats some brave army they have

Of course,an independent country located near Indian state of west Bengal bear testimony to it.

You and that genius @DESERT FIGHTER need to study more about Indian capabilities - No one will consider an armed force with Aircraft Carriers,Nuclear Subs,Thermonuclear weapons & ICBMs as a weak.Or are you guys fans of old '10 Indian soldiers = 1 Pakistani soldier' equation ? :omghaha:

Of course,an independent country located near Indian state of west Bengal bear testimony to it.

So you mentioned me just so you can bitch abt stupid shit>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom