What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it was introduce in 1970s by CIA, funded by Saudia Arabia then Trained by us. back in 1947 when we were newly liberated there was no such thing.

But again whom im talking to!!!! an indian who believe in everything their gov claims n r blind in Bharat Mata patriotism:lol:

I dont think yr yr a right person for a serious debate.:wave:

Case Study

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\03\16\story_16-3-2010_pg3_2

Indo-Pakistani Conflict of 1947-48

http://www.princeton.edu/~jns/publications/Understanding Support for Islamist Militancy.pdf

First Kashmir War – Reasons for Indo-Pak War 1947

Charles Chevenix Trench writes in his
'The Frontier Scouts' (1985):
“
In October 1947... tribal
lashkars hastened in lorries -
undoubtedly with official
logistic support - into
Kashmir... at least one British
Officer, Harvey-Kelly took part
in the campaign. It seemed that
nothing could stop these
hordes of tribesmen taking
Srinagar with its vital airfield.
Indeed nothing did, but their
own greed. The Mahsuds in
particular stopped to loot, rape
and murder; Indian troops were
flown in and the lashkars
pushed out of the Vale of
Kashmir into the mountains.
The Mahsuds returned home in
a savage mood, having muffed
an easy chance, lost the loot of
Srinagar and made fools of
themselves.
”
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_relations

:hitwall: Now you are painting religious angle.

What's the problem with you guys. Why do you always see religion everywhere ?

Buddy, you do realize the difference between sweeping statements and statements based on facts and proof.

What Shinde said, he is being asked to provide proof that implicate BJP. Still no proofs given, because there are none. Same is said by Arundhati Roy. Are there war crimes, yup there are some cases of it. But can we exaggerate the number for popularity purpose or propaganda purpose, that's plain wrong.

Hell, even I accept that war crimes have happened. There are all ingredients for war crimes to happen. But will I support a statement without any proof, no I can't.

Anything happening in Kashmir will always be painted as muslim, they want their freedom because they are muslim, army is killing kashimiris because they are muslim, arundhati is speaking our for an oppressed minority which happens to be muslim. If it wasnt a religious issue Kashmiris would not be asking for independence

LOL american n Nato sources. That too is mostly of individual studies.

Pakistan hasnt made info war on india like u did. So its obvious the world right now will show support to yr claims nor r these western countries friends of Muslims n r often bias upon us.

anyways Goodbye, live in yr world and of yr life minded people.

LOL american n Nato sources. That too is mostly of individual studies.

Pakistan hasnt made info war on india like u did. So its obvious the world right now will show support to yr claims nor r these western countries friends of Muslims n r often bias upon us.

anyways Goodbye, live in yr world and of yr life minded people.
now I can see who is living in his own world since you wouldn't even believe international, neutral news also and will only believe pak army version of fairy tales..good luck with that.

now I can see who is living in his own world since you wouldn't even believe international, neutral news also and will only believe pak army version of fairy tales..good luck with that.

LOl american n NATO sources as neutral when specially it comes to is only a Child's thinking.

Anyway Kid Goodbye,

Anything happening in Kashmir will always be painted as muslim, they want their freedom because they are muslim, army is killing kashimiris because they are muslim, arundhati is speaking our for an oppressed minority which happens to be muslim. If it wasnt a religious issue Kashmiris would not be asking for independence
Minorities in Kashmir are not Muslims. Muslims are in majority. Minorities are Kashmiri Pundits who were thrown out of their homes. I wonder why Arundhati don't talk about those people who are living as refugees in their own country.

As for religion, take care of Muslims of entire world all I care. Just don't mess in Kashmir again.

LOl american n NATO sources as neutral when specially it comes to is only a Child's thinking.

Anyway Kid Goodbye,
who is kidding here ??
apparently you have reading, comprehension, patience problem. only my first source was American, I also brought in global security, daily times( Ishtiaq Ahmed, Ishtiaq Ahmed (political scientist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charles Chenevix Trench,

Charles Chenevix Trench - Telegraph
if all these sources are false and propaganda and only your army version is ultimate truth for you then..like I said before..good luck.

:lol: really!!!!!

Thats what u think. And what this woman (who happens to be one of few Enlightened and Moderate people in yr country) has also said that ' Your Country will suffer for that she did in Kashmir Valley'. And thats what we believe too.

When America will be done with China tomorrow then it will come towards u. Then it will be the one who will exploit these things to destroy yr country. ''If not us to take our occupied land back then this will happen to u tomorrow'' Allah Tallah insaf krta ha.

Lets not forget yr approx all economy is american sponsored too.

I am not living in future assumptions but on reality and reality is that we have J&K and you are not capable to take it back. :flame:

You can cry how much you want as you doing from last 65 years :lol:

Dude it was introduce in 1970s by CIA, funded by Saudia Arabia then Trained by us. back in 1947 when we were newly liberated there was no such thing.

But again whom im talking to!!!! an indian who believe in everything their gov claims n r blind in Bharat Mata patriotism:lol:

I dont think yr yr a right person for a serious debate.:wave:

@illusion8
yr underestimation the superpower big time:lol:

Live in yr own world then!!:wave:

No idea what you meant there, superpower Pakistan you mean..

Last edited by a moderator:
UN resolution says there should be a referendum in IOK.
And for yr info Pak n Kashmiris want the Solution according to UN.

Pak basically says that solution should be according to the People in the Valley n the people in the Valley's Majority want if according to resolution.

So i believe the Pak n People of Valley r not stupid to know that.

Now Run.....

Hey genius,,, read the resolution, it clearly mandates evacuation pakistani forces from the captured territory of jammu and kashmir to pre 47 lines as a pre condition for the plebiscite. If you cannot freakin comprehend simple written english, then there is nothing to discuss.......Pakistan has never agreed to the plebiscite because it knew the people would vote for India.

Now cry!

Case Study

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Indo-Pakistani Conflict of 1947-48

http://www.princeton.edu/~jns/publications/Understanding Support for Islamist Militancy.pdf

First Kashmir War – Reasons for Indo-Pak War 1947

Charles Chevenix Trench writes in his
'The Frontier Scouts' (1985):
“
In October 1947... tribal
lashkars hastened in lorries -
undoubtedly with official
logistic support - into
Kashmir... at least one British
Officer, Harvey-Kelly took part
in the campaign. It seemed that
nothing could stop these
hordes of tribesmen taking
Srinagar with its vital airfield.
Indeed nothing did, but their
own greed. The Mahsuds in
particular stopped to loot, rape
and murder; Indian troops were
flown in and the lashkars
pushed out of the Vale of
Kashmir into the mountains.
The Mahsuds returned home in
a savage mood, having muffed
an easy chance, lost the loot of
Srinagar and made fools of
themselves.
”
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_relations

I have posted number of links here including from BBC, Pakistani sources, foreign journalist-photographer and accounts of Europeans missionaries about Tribal atrocities in Kashmir.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/231723-first-war-india-fought-against-pakistan.html

Hey genius,,, read the resolution, it clearly mandates evacuation pakistani forces from the captured territory of jammu and kashmir to pre 47 lines as a pre condition for the plebiscite. If you cannot freakin comprehend simple written english, then there is nothing to discuss.......Pakistan has never agreed to the plebiscite because it knew the people would vote for India.

Now cry!
Hey american immigrant.......

yr post n the Indian Dreams written there r already answered in post no 173.

Now SSHHUUSSHHH

Now SSHHUUSSHHH

Now SSHHUUSSHHH

As always I will break it down for you.... Have you read the UN security council resolution???

No idea what you meant there, superpower Pakistan you mean..

of course for that u need to come out of yr cave called India.

As always I will break it down for you.... Have you read the UN security council resolution???

I did mr genius!!!!!! read my previous comments in this very thread. I think its in previous page.

Now Run away.

I am not living in future assumptions but on reality and reality is that we have J&K and you are not capable to take it back. :flame:

You can cry how much you want as you doing from last 65 years :lol:
AHHH really but this reality says something else too which is This woman tried to explain.

But i dont blame u people because u people have a habit of turning blind when reality check is made.:pop:

Now Buzz Off

who is kidding here ??
apparently you have reading, comprehension, patience problem. only my first source was American, I also brought in global security, daily times( Ishtiaq Ahmed, Ishtiaq Ahmed (political scientist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charles Chenevix Trench,

Charles Chenevix Trench - Telegraph
if all these sources are false and propaganda and only your army version is ultimate truth for you then..like I said before..good luck.

i checked them all u idiot.
Yr blaming me of ''patience problem'' but it seems u didnt read my reply patiently:lol:

I did talked about all yr sources including the first american one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom