What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Security Council Resolutions 1948

You fool... This is compiled from UN website....

UN Security Council Resolution 47, Kashmir - Council on Foreign Relations

Ignorance has no cure

Comprehension problems??? If pakistan doesn't evacuate there is no role of UN resolution... It is upto pakistan to take the first step as they initiated the hostilities.....

Because your country signed on the shimla agreement to solve all problems bilaterally... If agreements/treaties are to be disregard, then pakistan will be at bigger loss....

Then if it is right way for u still Why u dont want any third party involvement??

and in the otherhand Pak wants to solve this issue according to UN.

LOL everything is not so strait if i believe in yr sources that u claim.

Why r u bothered of Pak's loss when Pak itself is inviting its own loss??

Its very obvious something is very fishy here.

but anyways like u mentioned in yr own post ie ''Ignorance has no cure''
this certainly suits u more:rofl:

Goodbye love.

The same day when Indian govt will officially ask to hand over terrorist Sarabjit Singh :)

Please do your research on sarabjit singh... the prime witness of this case has made a mockery of pakistani legal system on record.... Everyone including yout own courts are well aware of the ramifications of executing an innocent man held on false charges in pakistan and the cra p strom it will raise...

You need to prove it. Yesterday too, you made the fool out of yourself. :lol:

LOL

I dont certainly need to prove my self to a RSS member who will still deny the facts.

When i talk to u i image myself talking to a man of prehistoric times. ie caveman

Then if it is right way for u still Why u dont want any third party involvement??

and in the otherhand Pak wants to solve this issue according to UN.

LOL everything is not so strait if i believe in yr sources that u claim.

Why r u bothered of Pak's loss when Pak itself is inviting its own loss??

Its very obvious something is very fishy here.

but anyways like u mentioned in yr own post ie ''Ignorance has no cure''
this certainly suits u more:rofl:

Goodbye love.

No point in discussion... you are just cold stark dumb.....
again let me freakin simplify for you

Bilateral solution : On paper signed by pakistan after loosing 71

UN resolution: Both parties are signatories, but to start the process needs evacuation of pakistani troops... which pakistan has never done, hence no chance of a third party because of pakistan

Because you have no simple common sense, or the capability to comprehend simple factual documents, and too arrogant to actually read the actual treaty to understand the ramification, the only solution in your pea sized brain is "there must be something fishy, conspiracy, and other blah blah "

Typical Indian Boogeyman syndrome.... Just pathetic

LOL

I dont certainly need to prove my self to a RSS member who will still deny the facts.

When i talk to u i image myself talking to a man of prehistoric times. ie caveman

This is a defence forum, you need to prove it by providing relevant documents about 1948 UN resolution. You can't fight like school kids here.

No point in discussion... you are just cold stark dumb.....
again let me freakin simplify for you

Bilateral solution : On paper signed by pakistan after loosing 71

UN resolution: Both parties are signatories, but to start the process needs evacuation of pakistani troops... which pakistan has never done, hence no chance of a third party because of pakistan

Because you have no simple common sense, or the capability to comprehend simple factual documents, and too arrogant to actually read the actual treaty to understand the ramification, the only solution in your pea sized brain is "there must be something fishy, conspiracy, and other blah blah "

Typical Indian Boogeyman syndrome.... Just pathetic

Look idiot u dont make any sense.

Pak is saying it want the issue to be solved by UN itself meaning third party.

U r just revolving in circles even when yr already answered that.

U know u people r actually so brainwashed that u seem to dont know what yr saying.

any way like u said no point in arguing......etc etc i feel the same from u.

I had actually recognize u from the first time i talked to u about Trade thing in september if u remember.

Yr a typical arrogant anti pakistani indian.

Now after gigawatt when i talk to u i again get the same impression of talking to a delusional mind.

Now dont bother to at least reply me.

Yr welcome to live in yr own self created world.

Thank You very much.

Look idiot u dont make any sense.

Pak is saying it want the issue to be solved by UN itself meaning third party.

U r just revolving in circles even when yr already answered that.

U know u people r actually so brainwashed that u seem to dont know what yr saying.

any way like u said no point in arguing......etc etc i feel the same from u.

I had actually recognize u from the first time i talked to u about Trade thing in september if u remember.

Yr a typical arrogant anti pakistani indian.

Now after gigawatt when i talk to u i again get the same impression of talking to a delusional mind.

Now dont bother to at least reply me.

Yr welcome to live in yr own self created world.

Thank You very much.

omg... I cannot belive I have to have this conversation ... i have not come across anyone till date on the forum as dumb as you

words dont work with you, lets see if signs work....

UN security council>> Pakistani evacuation>>> UN team Inspection and confirmation>>> Indian troop evacuation but maintianing presence of forces for legal security>> Plebiscite in entire state of J&K (pakistani held territory + state of J&K).....

As there is no pakistani evacuation there is no plebiscite----- do you understand???

In case of no plebiscite>>> Bilateral solution>>> shimla agreement>>> Pakistan agrees to bilateral solution abandoning any mediation by third party>>>> Bhutto signs>>>>

Now what part dont you freakin understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google UN security council on kashmir and read,,, find out for yourself how Pakistan deliberately avoided the plebiscite!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a defence forum, you need to prove it by providing relevant documents about 1948 UN resolution. You can't fight like school kids here.

Aha so finally mr gigawatt aka Rss finally accepts that its a defence forum but forgot that its actually Pakitan defence forum.
n yr nobody to say us that to do or not.

Now run.

omg... I cannot belive I have to have this conversation ... i have not come across anyone till date on the forum as dumb as you

words dont work with you, lets see if signs work....

UN security council>> Pakistani evacuation>>> UN team Inspection and confirmation>>> Indian troop evacuation but maintianing presence of forces for legal security>> Plebiscite in entire state of J&K (pakistani held territory + state of J&K).....

As there is no pakistani evacuation there is no plebiscite----- do you understand???

In case of no plebiscite>>> Bilateral solution>>> shimla agreement>>> Pakistan agrees to bilateral solution abandoning any mediation by third party>>>> Bhutto signs>>>>

Now what part dont you freakin understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google UN security council on kashmir and read,,, find out for yourself how Pakistan deliberately avoided the plebiscite!!!!!!!!!!!
:blah:
Live in yr dreams.
Pak forces who r there in borders only for security reason have to evacuate and too r there on the official request of Azad Kashmir gov who still pays rant to Pak army.:rofl::rofl:
that a pathetic joker.

and Still Pak is crazy to go for it when its at its loss n in the other hand the great india who has everything to gain is still not in favor of it Officially. What im saying is on official basis which holds more wait then yr claims of some treaties that no body every heard nor r the official statements n Stands of respective Govs.
U know u still bothered to reply.

But i said before ''Ignorance has no cure'' your words on yourself suits u more.

Now Buzz OFF

If it was in Madarsa English then sorry I don't understand Madarsa speak.

I seriously did not understand what you were trying to say there.
U need a little bit of mind to understant it. But u bunch of people who still live in their akhand bharat mentality will obviously not understand it.

good luck to yr RSS mandir education.

Aha so finally mr gigawatt aka Rss finally accepts that its a defence forum but forgot that its actually Pakitan defence forum.

Now run.

I believe its the work of mods, not you. :cheesy: You never post even a single documents to refute us on Kashmir.

Now run.
you don't make any sense..:rofl: :rofl:

so what if it's pak defence forum ? or xyz forum ? all he asked is to support your arguments with logic and credible data..is it too much for your brain ??

I believe its the work of mods, not you. :cheesy: You never post even a single documents to refute us on Kashmir.

N who r these MODs ??
Pakistanis n army men.

But who u r just guest members.

Now SSHHHUUUSSHH

you don't make any sense..:rofl: :rofl:

so what if it's pak defence forum ? or xyz forum ? all he asked is to support your agreements with logic and credible data..is it too much for your brain ??

:lol:
really!!!
Do u know that Guy??
He is a RSS member in this forum.

I just replied to him in a way he could understand.
But u guys it seems still going in yr national habit of jumping into other's discussions which out any know how of in what context they r talking.

N who r these MODs ??
Pakistanis n army men.

But who u r just guest members.

Now SSHHHUUUSSHH

:lol:
really!!!
Do u know that Guy??
He is a RSS member in this forum.

I just replied to him in a way he could understand.
But u guys it seems still going in yr national habit of jumping into other's discussions which out any know how of in what context they r talking.

OMG! did I just interrupted in a private talk ?? man this is a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom