What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done...with this thread ... the freakin a$$ clown doesn't know ****!

OMG! did I just interrupted in a private talk ?? man this is a public forum.

This is a Pakistan's Military forum for the people of Pakistan.

We talk in a specific way in a specific context.

Jub barry baat kar rahe ho to choty bachy baat nai kaat ty Kisi ny sekhaya nai ha apko.

This is a Pakistan's Military forum for the people of Pakistan.

We talk in a specific way in a specific context.

Jub barry baat kar rahe ho to choty bachy baat nai kaat ty Kisi ny sekhaya nai ha apko.

This is a pak military forum open for Indian as well as other international members..And unlike you most of them can debate logically.

btw wi am also of the opinion that kids should be kept out of Kashmir discussion..
@mods please move this thread to Kashmir secession so that kids dont ruin the quality of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blah:
Live in yr dreams.
Pak forces who r there in borders only for security reason have to evacuate and too r there on the official request of Azad Kashmir gov who still pays rant to Pak army.:rofl::rofl:
that a pathetic joker.

and Still Pak is crazy to go for it when its at its loss n in the other hand the great india who has everything to gain is still not in favor of it Officially. What im saying is on official basis which holds more wait then yr claims of some treaties that no body every heard nor r the official statements n Stands of respective Govs.
U know u still bothered to reply.

But i said before ''Ignorance has no cure'' your words on yourself suits u more.

Now Buzz OFF

U need a little bit of mind to understant it. But u bunch of people who still live in their akhand bharat mentality will obviously not understand it.

good luck to yr RSS mandir education.

You are an idiot - I just asked you what the F you were meaning to say there and you go into rantings :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom